Surprisingly The Last Movie You Saw Didn't Suck Pt. 2

• Please log in to reply
8058 replies to this topic

#4321 detectiveconan16

detectiveconan16

Look at that deal. It's so great!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2012 - 08:16 PM

Whisper of the Heart, another fine Studio Ghibli film. Country Road still reminds me of that American Dad scene.

Batsugunner.png

#4322 Kerplunkuga

Kerplunkuga

Posted 11 July 2012 - 01:51 AM

White Chicks

/thread

Posted Image

#4323 Rapid shot

Rapid shot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2012 - 07:40 AM

The number 23 starring Jim Carrey.

I put it off for 4 years and tonight i decided to watch it and it was surprisingly gripping.

#4324 thenexus6

thenexus6

more human than human

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:54 AM

The Amazing Spiderman

Enjoyed the movie, very easy watch. AG and ES were good together on screen. Much better spiderman than Toby in my opinion.

Blade_Runner_2-1.jpg

the-nexus6.png

I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it. Don't wait for it. Just let it happen. It could be a new shirt at the men's store, a catnap in your office chair, or two cups of good, hot black coffee.
https://twitter.com/saunderscowie

#4325 ThisHnmdsmeDevil

ThisHnmdsmeDevil

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2012 - 02:27 AM

Ice Age 4 Continental Drift

Sucked! Buck was the only character to make the last one what it was.

Short film "The Longest Day" featuring Maggie from The Simpsons was the highlight.

Super slow intro. Was annoyed by all the music "star" voices. Niki Minage* (whatever) horrible person in general.

Fell asleep. Woke up with 40 min to go. Had a couple of giggles.

My kids liked it, but that's another topic.

Wait until it comes out on video.

Even though the kids were free, I should have skipped it myself

#4326 ThisHnmdsmeDevil

ThisHnmdsmeDevil

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2012 - 02:28 AM

The number 23 starring Jim Carrey.

I put it off for 4 years and tonight i decided to watch it and it was surprisingly gripping.

Really enjoyed this one too!!

#4327 Kerplunkuga

Kerplunkuga

Posted 15 July 2012 - 06:00 AM

Wife made me watch american reunion tonight. Wasnt awful - on par with the others, eugene levy was a highlight.

Posted Image

#4328 detectiveconan16

detectiveconan16

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:21 AM

Scream Blacula Scream! Was on this morning.
Posted Image
I can't believe nobody remembers him!

Batsugunner.png

#4329 bburpee

bburpee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2012 - 12:47 PM

Conan The Barbarian - 2.5/5 - I wanted to really like it, and I did like some aspects of it like Jason Mamoa, but the movie is just flat most of the time. The pacing is the biggest problem in my eyes. I really didn't need to spend 40-60 minutes getting to know Conan as a kid. Also, I though the narration by Morgan Freeman was really weird.

So, so boring. Conan is like a big-budget Sci-Fi Network movie. No script, no acting, just incredibly dull. I can't even remember what happens in it.

#4330 lokizz

lokizz

Go $$$$ Yourself

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 06:40 AM

dude ive been trying to watch the conan remake too and its so damn bad aside from the tits theres nothing there worth watching. i keep hoping he will morph into that badass character he was in the game of thrones but the further the movie goes the more you dont see any conan there at all.

hell i wish his character from game of thrones would come in and kill everyone honestly everyone in the film sucks. the costumes suck, the dialogue is horrible and the action is lazy at best. add to the the overuse of cgi blood and it does come off like a sci fi movie but the film quality looks alot like what you see in bbc shows.

i knew it wouldnt be as good as the original but how do you Fuck up conan? its easily the worst remake ever.

morgan freeman doing the narration was really weird they should have gotten gary busey then maybe itd have some redeeming qualities.

#4331 GhostShark

GhostShark

The Drunken Whaler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 06:51 AM

Yeah, I thought Freeman sounded odd as the narrator as well. I really wish the film started with adult Conan. Everything with Kid Conan is just stale and boring.

Rewatched Thor. Outside of Avengers, Thor is probably my favorite Marvel Studios movie. After all, he is my personal favorite Avenger. I hope the sequel has more Odin and Heimdall, seeing how Hopkins and Elba knocked it out of the ballpark in those roles.
Posted Image

Stinging Death To All Enemies

#4332 djbool

djbool

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 09:39 PM

I know i will lose some cool points for this, but the new Katy Perry movie is pretty good. No joke.
:lol: I love games, games, games!!! :lol:

#4333 DestroVega

DestroVega

Life is short... stunt it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2012 - 03:40 PM

I know i will lose some cool points for this, but the new Katy Perry movie is pretty good. No joke.

I wanna see it. I love movies like that.

#4334 thenexus6

thenexus6

more human than human

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:59 PM

Amazing Spider-man again, good stuff!

Blade_Runner_2-1.jpg

the-nexus6.png

I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it. Don't wait for it. Just let it happen. It could be a new shirt at the men's store, a catnap in your office chair, or two cups of good, hot black coffee.

#4335 TheBigAndy

TheBigAndy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2012 - 08:11 AM

Batman Begins - I have probably seen this movie in its entirety but broken into 30 pieces, and out of order, over the last 6 years, but finally sat down and watched it last night. It was good, The Dark Knight was obviously better, but I have a little better understanding of the story now. I would say a solid 6.5/10.

#4336 Kerplunkuga

Kerplunkuga

Posted 19 July 2012 - 01:17 PM

Batman Begins - I have probably seen this movie in its entirety but broken into 30 pieces, and out of order, over the last 6 years, but finally sat down and watched it last night. It was good, The Dark Knight was obviously better, but I have a little better understanding of the story now. I would say a solid 6.5/10.

We have recently watched BB and TDK again to get ready for this the last film - I'd have to say its a little higher than a 6.5 though...

Posted Image

#4337 detectiveconan16

detectiveconan16

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2012 - 02:43 PM

I would rate Batman Begins and the Dark Knight around the same range, but more at a 7.5. Nolan put sooo much effort in making us think Batman was hot-stuff, like his actions are soo freakin' important that I got a little sick of the movies. A good Batman story, like a good Law and Order or something, always leaves me sad about the city in general, and I respect Batman for his hard efforts, but Nolan's left me all "oh Batman's badass so I should feel sorry for him if things doesn't go his way."

Batsugunner.png

#4338 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 19 July 2012 - 03:13 PM

X-men first class, and it was suprisingly good! My wife and I both enjoyed it, neither one of us were expecting much from it but it was a great movie.

There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Madden 13 SB Champ in the CAG gentleman's league.

#4339 camoor

camoor

Jams on foot fires

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2012 - 03:31 PM

X-men first class, and it was suprisingly good! My wife and I both enjoyed it, neither one of us were expecting much from it but it was a great movie.

That movie is awesome. A sleeper hit for sure.

#4340 evildeadjedi

evildeadjedi

RIP DIO \m/ \m/

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2012 - 03:49 PM

21 Jump Street - It was a fun movie. I loved the cameo, probably best one since Zombieland.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#4341 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2012 - 04:00 PM

I would rate Batman Begins and the Dark Knight around the same range, but more at a 7.5. Nolan put sooo much effort in making us think Batman was hot-stuff, like his actions are soo freakin' important that I got a little sick of the movies. A good Batman story, like a good Law and Order or something, always leaves me sad about the city in general, and I respect Batman for his hard efforts, but Nolan's left me all "oh Batman's badass so I should feel sorry for him if things doesn't go his way."

um ok lol

#4342 DestroVega

DestroVega

Life is short... stunt it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2012 - 04:48 PM

This makes no sense at all.

#4343 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:41 PM

^ wife told me Olivia Munn goes topless in the movie... How did I never hear about that until now?

....my fiance lied and told me it was a chick flick.....dammit.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. -George Carlin

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

“When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -Jonathon Swift

#4344 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:43 PM

That movie is awesome. A sleeper hit for sure.

Look at this and tell me Fassbender doesn't look ridiculous in that helmet.

http://www.flicksand...der-magneto.jpg
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. -George Carlin

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

“When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -Jonathon Swift

#4345 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:45 PM

I was surprised after seeing First Class that it got such high marks. It was incredibly boring and I started to zone out towards the end so I don't really remember much.

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#4346 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:56 PM

This makes no sense at all.

Yeah. Proof why i put 0% stock in user movie reviews.

#4347 TheBigAndy

TheBigAndy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2012 - 10:28 AM

The Dark Knight Rises - I don't want to talk about it because its going to lead to too many spoilers, but 9.6/10.

#4348 Nifty_Shark

Nifty_Shark

Still not The Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2012 - 08:16 PM

The Amazing Spider Man- I liked it more than I thought I would. Looking forward to the next one.

#4349 thenexus6

thenexus6

more human than human

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2012 - 11:53 AM

Amazing Spiderman again and The Dark Knight Rises.

Blade_Runner_2-1.jpg

the-nexus6.png

#4350 blindinglights

blindinglights

Posted 21 July 2012 - 03:42 PM

Saw Dark Knight Rises last night. I'd say it was an 8/10. I only had a few problems with the movie, and after talking to a group of people when I was coming out of the theater, it seems like I wasn't alone.

Spoiler

Despite those things, I really liked it.
2011 Completed Games
2012 Completed Games

Use Swag Bucks as your search engine, earn $10 to $15 in free Amazon credit per month. Find out how.