Surprisingly The Last Movie You Saw Didn't Suck Pt. 2

• Please log in to reply
7357 replies to this topic

#5251 The Crotch

The Crotch

I was famous and I was powerful.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:56 PM

Is Commando the one with the overweight Australian Freddie Mercury in chainmail? If so, the whole damn movie is worth it for that character alone.

Posted Image

#5252 dohdough

dohdough

Sum Dum Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:01 PM

Is Commando the one with the overweight Australian Freddie Mercury in chainmail? If so, the whole damn movie is worth it for that character alone.

Why yes, it is!
dohdough.png

"Speaking of which, there's another elitist prick that argues constantly on the Politics forums by the name of dohdough. He's a complete douche, but at least he keeps his posts in that cesspool of useless opinions. He gets my runner-up nomination."

Thanks for the nomination for the Most Memorable CAG Villan 2012, Blade!

#5253 4thHorseman

4thHorseman

The New God

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:04 PM

Lol, that would be it. And he's a character all right. HE DON'T NEED NO GUN! Except when it's to shoot someone between the balls.

#5254 thenexus6

thenexus6

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:35 PM

Commando is one of my favourite movies.. Most one liners in a movie history

Blade_Runner_2-1.jpg

the-nexus6.png

PSN the-nexus6 | Xbox Live Ken the Wizard
https://twitter.com/saunderscowie

#5255 detectiveconan16

detectiveconan16

Look at that deal. It's so great!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:46 PM

Totally cool movie. I watched it every time it aired on TV.
The female lead was played by Tommy Chong's daughter!

Braving the pillow gauntlet.

Posted Image

#5256 GhostShark

GhostShark

The Drunken Whaler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:59 PM

I just couldn't get into it, and I learned part of the way through it was more comedy than action. But I just thought a lot of the one liners weren't funny, hated the female partner, and the villain was pretty awful. Just couldn't like it. Though the shed scene with the saws was awesome.

Hey, man, why don't you let off some steam?
Posted Image

Stinging Death To All Enemies

#5257 dohdough

dohdough

Sum Dum Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:11 PM

Favorite line comes at 1:57

dohdough.png

"Speaking of which, there's another elitist prick that argues constantly on the Politics forums by the name of dohdough. He's a complete douche, but at least he keeps his posts in that cesspool of useless opinions. He gets my runner-up nomination."

Thanks for the nomination for the Most Memorable CAG Villan 2012, Blade!

#5258 DestroVega

DestroVega

Life is short... stunt it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:46 PM

"My friend is dead tired"

#5259 The Crotch

The Crotch

I was famous and I was powerful.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:02 PM

Man, y'all motherfuckers don't even know!

Posted Image

#5260 thenexus6

thenexus6

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:39 PM

Shame

First time watching, enjoyed it alot.

Blade_Runner_2-1.jpg

the-nexus6.png

#5261 dmaul1114

dmaul1114

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:33 PM

I saw Skyfall last night. I was never a huge Bomd fan, but I don't get the love for these movies. For what should be an action movie series I always find these movies too long and slow.

That's just it for me. I'm not big into action movies, thus I like the Craig Bond films a lot more than the prior ones as they mix in more drama and character study stuff rather than just being over the top action flicks.

#5262 dmaul1114

dmaul1114

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:20 AM

Silver Linings Playbook.

Thought it was fantastic.

#5263 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:29 AM

That's just it for me. I'm not big into action movies, thus I like the Craig Bond films a lot more than the prior ones as they mix in more drama and character study stuff rather than just being over the top action flicks.

I like the Craig films better because of the action and that they take things more seriously. Some of the other Bond movies I've seen were way too silly.

Craig and Dalton are my favorites.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#5264 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:57 AM

Silver Linings Playbook.

Thought it was fantastic.

Definitely one of the best movies of the last couple years imo.

Saw The Vow for the first time...liked it quite a bit. Not as good as Titanic/The Notebook or SLP but still critics be damned I really liked it.

#5265 dualedge2

dualedge2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:15 AM

Man, y'all motherfuckers don't even know!

I was only disappointed with Commando during the part where he gears up for battle.

He forgot the tactical nuke.
Fight for the Lost

#5266 thenexus6

thenexus6

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:53 AM

Blade_Runner_2-1.jpg

the-nexus6.png

#5267 bobo2k4

bobo2k4

OooSplendiforous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:38 AM

Today I Saw Your Heart

French film starring Mélanie Laurent. She is easily one of the prettiest girls in the film world.
Posted Image
Props to Ozzkev for the sig.

#5268 Javery

Javery

Drug-Dealer-Keeper-Awayer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:17 PM

Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol

It was entertaining for sure - basically 2 hours of ridiculous shit that I've already completely forgotten.

--- Bella's Arcade --- Donkey Kong + ---

#5269 Vulgarism

Vulgarism

A living, breathing piece of defecating meat.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:37 PM

The Queen of Versailles - Very interesting, and a bit rewarding, to see somebody who somewhat clawed his way all the way to the top, now being dragged back down. You don't much feel sympathy for people who are able to build a 90,000 sq. ft. house, but then, you start feeling kind of bad for these people who you almost don't associate as human. It's weird. I scoffed throughout the beginning, and then began to shake my head in amazement with just how deep they had fallen.

76561198003985248.png

#5270 Javery

Javery

Drug-Dealer-Keeper-Awayer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:47 PM

The Queen of Versailles - Very interesting, and a bit rewarding, to see somebody who somewhat clawed his way all the way to the top, now being dragged back down. You don't much feel sympathy for people who are able to build a 90,000 sq. ft. house, but then, you start feeling kind of bad for these people who you almost don't associate as human. It's weird. I scoffed throughout the beginning, and then began to shake my head in amazement with just how deep they had fallen.

I also enjoyed that. It was really hard to feel bad for them though - especially the wife who was completely out of control. Also, it wasn't like they were poor - they were just less wealthy than they used to be.... but still wealthy.

--- Bella's Arcade --- Donkey Kong + ---

#5271 dmaul1114

dmaul1114

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:19 PM

Flight.

It was pretty good. Great performance by Denzel.

#5272 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:50 PM

Perks of Being a Wallflower - I cannot say enough good things about this movie. Perfect cast, great story, and some remarkable acting throughout.

Wreck-It Ralph - While it's not my favorite Disney movie, it was still phenomenal. A must see for any video gamer or animated movie fans.

Identity Thief - I can see why people don't like this movie, but I personally loved it, thanks largely to Melissa McCarthy and Jason Bateman, who I find hilarious.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#5273 Vulgarism

Vulgarism

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:37 PM

Silent Hill Revelation. It was horrendous. I'm a huge fan of the Team Silent produced games, and even then, I still found the first film clunky but decent enough. I hated a lot of the design choices they had gone with for the film, but I found it able to be overlooked.

This film was wretched, though. You can tell Sean Bean was there to chew scenery, and I'm sure he did it for the hell of it. Malcolm McDowell was the "star" though, as his scene was so over the top it felt like the best part of the film. It was bad. Really really bad.

76561198003985248.png

#5274 binici

binici

www.TheTradeBox.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:45 PM

Silent Hill Revelation. It was horrendous. I'm a huge fan of the Team Silent produced games, and even then, I still found the first film clunky but decent enough. I hated a lot of the design choices they had gone with for the film, but I found it able to be overlooked.

This film was wretched, though. You can tell Sean Bean was there to chew scenery, and I'm sure he did it for the hell of it. Malcolm McDowell was the "star" though, as his scene was so over the top it felt like the best part of the film. It was bad. Really really bad.

I know what you mean. I started watching and stoped it 15mns into it.

Anyhow, I watched Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, which was pretty cool. My g/f loves it more than I do! The 3D was a nice addition.

#5275 Vulgarism

Vulgarism

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:19 AM

I know what you mean. I started watching and stoped it 15mns into it.

I forced my way through it because, well, so long as it has the Silent Hill name on it, I'll stupidly buy into it. I'm blind and weak.

76561198003985248.png

#5276 4thHorseman

4thHorseman

The New God

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:28 PM

V/H/S was pretty good. Didnt seem good at first, but as they started watching the tapes, it became a good violent watch.. Still have a thing against found footage movies, but this may have been one of the best.

#5277 AshesofWake

AshesofWake

chum is fum

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 03:28 AM

Watched Schindler's List for the first time. Pretty whatever. But let me tell you guys, if you watch it buzzed and when the jewish people get TAKEN and Liam Neeson has to get them back. That was intense. But like the whole list business was totally overrated.
WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE

Posted Image

Avatar record spinning: Pelican - Ataraxia/Taraxis EP

#5278 batman1939

batman1939

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 03:57 AM

Watched Schindler's List for the first time. Pretty whatever. But let me tell you guys, if you watch it buzzed and when the jewish people get TAKEN and Liam Neeson has to get them back. That was intense. But like the whole list business was totally overrated.

Holy shit I'm telling my sister Schindler's List is a prequel to Taken next time I see her.

#5279 tcrash247

tcrash247

ghosts.nin.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 03:57 AM

Lincoln - I was bored out of my mind, I hated it.

#5280 J7.

J7.

Posted 24 February 2013 - 06:03 AM

I found it the complete opposite. Very emotional. What other holocausts movies have you watched?