Surprisingly The Last Movie You Saw Didn't Suck Pt. 2

• Please log in to reply
7334 replies to this topic

#7321 DestroVega

DestroVega

Life is short... stunt it

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 08:43 PM

I would imagine the Transformers crowd is down with Pacific Rim. You honestly can't love it and hate on the Transformers franchise.

Destro1.gif            DestroVega.jpg

#7322 moon_knight

moon_knight

Gotta Have Blue Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 09:00 PM

Transformers 1 is the only one that's a solid movie. The other two are awful.

#7323 themaster20000

themaster20000

You sleeping yet?

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 09:43 PM

I could've done without all the shitty attempts at humor.

#7324 Rodimus

Rodimus

I'm Different

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 09:45 PM

Transformers 1 is the only one that's a solid movie. The other two are awful.

I think why I enjoyed TF1 was because I knew 2 more films were in the gate. The movie had problems but I thought "okay, filmmakers can learn and knock the next two out of the park." I figured they'd focus more on the robots this time around. Then TF2 came out and the whole movie was just a giant painful mess. I don't even remember much of TF3, just explosions and probably one of the dumbest plots ever.

Just watched Thor 2 and I liked it. My only problem, Malekith was a lame villain choice. Enchantress/Destroyer, Hela, or the Wreaking Crew would've been more interesting. Hemsworth and Hiddleston are awesome together.

#7325 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 09:48 PM

Transformers 1 was only half of a Transformers movie. The other half was a teen drama.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#7326 blueweltall

blueweltall

Kill the Batman

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 09:54 PM

I love giants robots and mechs but Pacific Rim and the Transformers movies are just awful.

#7327 moon_knight

moon_knight

Gotta Have Blue Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 10:04 PM

I think why I enjoyed TF1 was because I knew 2 more films were in the gate. The movie had problems but I thought "okay, filmmakers can learn and knock the next two out of the park." I figured they'd focus more on the robots this time around. Then TF2 came out and the whole movie was just a giant painful mess. I don't even remember much of TF3, just explosions and probably one of the dumbest plots ever.

Just watched Thor 2 and I liked it. My only problem, Malekith was a lame villain choice. Enchantress/Destroyer, Hela, or the Wreaking Crew would've been more interesting. Hemsworth and Hiddleston are awesome together.

The sequels were so bloated compared to the first

I thought Thor 2 was the second worst marvel movie.

Transformers 1 was only half of a Transformers movie. The other half was a teen drama.

Just like the first third of Transformers 3 was a shitty comedy.

#7328 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 10:08 PM

True, but the rest of the movie had far better Transformers action than the other two combined.

Except that part where Optimus Prime was hanging from those wires or whatever That was awkward.

EDIT: Also they got rid of Megan Fox, so that was  big plus. Next one got rid of Shia so that's two bad things down

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#7329 Rodimus

Rodimus

I'm Different

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 10:44 PM

The sequels were so bloated compared to the first

I thought Thor 2 was the second worst marvel movie.

You sure about that? There's some pretty bad Marvel movies out there.

#7330 moon_knight

moon_knight

Gotta Have Blue Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 10:50 PM

How would you rank them?

#7331 tcrash247

tcrash247

ghosts.nin.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 11:32 PM

I thought TF1 was good, TF2 and 3 were complete fucking garbage and Pacific Rim was awesome.  I know a lot of people like to hate on the story the most for 2 and 3 but I had major problems with the action scenes, which is why I hated them.  The action in 1 was 10xs better than 2 and 3 combined.  You can't tell me anything was cooler than Starscream constantly transforming mid flight while taking out harriers.

#7332 DNukem170

DNukem170

Dance like you want to win, Gundam!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 11:59 PM

The biggest problems with the Transformers movies was that at least an hour of run time was devoted to Sam's regular every day non-Transformers life. I can kind of understand for TF1, but the next 2 could have dropped the entire first 45-60 minutes and still be coherent and awesome.

As for Sam himself, he was annoying but at least understandable in the first one. He was just annoying in Fallen. Once he started getting proactive in Moon he got a LOT better.

#7333 Rodimus

Rodimus

I'm Different

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 08:45 AM

How would you rank them?

I don't rank. That's for anime fedora wearing hipsters like you.

#7334 moon_knight

moon_knight

Gotta Have Blue Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 09:52 AM

I don't rank. That's for anime fedora wearing hipsters like you.

Thanks for adding to the discussion.

#7335 Indignate

Indignate

☽Scinon☾

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 10:12 AM

Putting things into categories/list has nothing to do with fedoras or hipster or anime our brain is just wired to want to do shit like that (categories that is, not anime, fedoras, or hipsters(well I mean a person could be wired to want to do hipster people i mean I really like scene girls so whoknows))

I love giants robots and mechs but Pacific Rim and the Transformers movies are just awful.

This guy knows what he's talking about.

tumblr_mpc45dcux11rhguiao1_400.gifnyan-cat-leda-o.gifparty-time-o.gif

I play bad games

If anyone isn't going to use their code I'd love them forever.

I don't like Godzilla.