Posted 30 November 2009 - 12:12 AM

I am so broke now T____T

mew.gif?t=1406933044mew2.gif?t=1406933043

#632 salty tbone

salty tbone

Flipmode Squad

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2009 - 12:14 AM

Eh, I know it was rather pointless to go in with cash since I have most of the older games i want. Ending up walking out; even with the b2g1 deal, it is hard to justify spending more for used copies than you can find new copies (Uncharted 2, Demon's Souls, etc).

Where can I get a new copy of Demon's Souls for $33? Thanks in advance!
[URL="http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/goozexprofile.asp?id=558134175419"][/URL]

#633 kaydigi

kaydigi

BK All Day

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2009 - 12:15 AM

i'm really on the fence as the sale winds down. Almost bought, but left the store with nothing:
Gears 2: 29.99
Infamous: 34.99
Resistance 2: 29.99

That would make the total $65 + 5ish in tax = 23.33 each
or could do Killzone 2 instead of Gears, bringing total to nearly $30 apiece.
just got the PS3 bundle so i have those games plus a ton of games i got at various other sales, so these likely will sit around for a while before i play them. But if these are as cheap as they are going to go (or they aren't going to come out with 'Game of the Year' versions) then i might as well pick them up now. Any GotY rumors about any of these (except Gears, which i know already has one)

If it makes you feel better.

Gears 2 was $26.99 reg then $19.99/ $17.99 w edge for Deal of the Week.

Will there be any Deals of the Week for this week?

#634 pixelpushr

pixelpushr

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2009 - 12:27 AM

I picked up:

Battlefield Bad Company - $17.99
Prince of Persia - $17.99
Rainbow Six Vegas 2 - Free
Need For Speed ProStreet - Free
Mirror's Edge - 17.99
Brothers In Arms: Hell's Highway - 17.99

For $80.80

Pretty good sale but it would have been better if Gamestop's used prices weren't so close to the new prices.

#635 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2009 - 01:20 AM

I picked up 9 in this sale but I'm regretting the last 3.

Batman PS3, Ultimate Alliance 2 PS3 and Dragon Rising PS3.

Not so much Batman, but the other two...so I have a quick question, and I apologize if this has been answered before.

How does this deal work with the 7-day return? Can I just return one or do I have to return all 3?

#636 breakingcustoms

breakingcustoms

Rule The Air

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2009 - 02:26 AM

i got (all ps3)

Wet
Xmen Origins: Wolveriine
Wolfenstein

596772.png

#637 bgame2

bgame2

Pure Cag Smoothness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2009 - 02:30 AM

I picked up 9 in this sale but I'm regretting the last 3.

Batman PS3, Ultimate Alliance 2 PS3 and Dragon Rising PS3.

Not so much Batman, but the other two...so I have a quick question, and I apologize if this has been answered before.

How does this deal work with the 7-day return? Can I just return one or do I have to return all 3?

In my experience, they reduce the value to like 33 bucks and let you return.

#638 namster1337

namster1337

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2009 - 02:31 AM

I just picked up :360:Mass Effect, :360:Mirror's Edge, and :ps3: Valkyria Chronicles
Posted Image

#639 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2009 - 03:15 AM

Thanks, if that's the case I might just return all 3, hopefully for full value. Otherwise I'll keep Batman and Ultimate Alliance 2 and take what I can get for Dragon Rising. Unless they let me exchange for full value and not return.

#640 fatbeer

fatbeer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2009 - 03:31 AM

I pick up Persona(psp), Ar Tonelico 2 and Half Minute Hero. Basically, niche games that have a long wait on Goozex.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#641 PotatoGuy

PotatoGuy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2009 - 04:42 AM

went out to visit friends on the other side of the state and ended up walking into gamestop and dropping more money.

picked up Harvest moon tree of tranquility, star ocean second evolution, and disgaea 2 for psp. i want to find a copy of the first disgaea game and swap them.

not bad though with my pickus from friday the 6 games come out to 12 bucks each. not bad.

#642 japaki

japaki

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2009 - 05:47 AM

so basically. i unintentionally got a great deal.. bought madden 10, assassins creed 2 and uncharted 2... then i went on black friday to exchange madden 10 for motorstorm pacific rift.. thinking that they'd have to rering all three games up again i brought them all.. he just put madden 10 on a seperate reciept and gave me motorstorm and $10 cash.. i then played motorstorm realized it was a bit repetitive, went to return it today.. gave them my receipt and then the guy asked if i wanted to get cash or a gift card. so i naturally said cash.. cuz um, if the option is available, why not?...

so i got assassins creed and uncharted 2 for $108-53... :D

#643 emg28

emg28

esteeohpee

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2009 - 06:19 AM

Thanks, if that's the case I might just return all 3, hopefully for full value. Otherwise I'll keep Batman and Ultimate Alliance 2 and take what I can get for Dragon Rising. Unless they let me exchange for full value and not return.

^ YMMV. In my experience, you will need to return all 3 games (see below).

so basically. i unintentionally got a great deal.. bought madden 10, assassins creed 2 and uncharted 2... then i went on black friday to exchange madden 10 for motorstorm pacific rift.. thinking that they'd have to rering all three games up again i brought them all.. he just put madden 10 on a seperate reciept and gave me motorstorm and $10 cash.. i then played motorstorm realized it was a bit repetitive, went to return it today.. gave them my receipt and then the guy asked if i wanted to get cash or a gift card. so i naturally said cash.. cuz um, if the option is available, why not?...

so i got assassins creed and uncharted 2 for $108-53... :D

I've had this happen to me, too. This is just a case of a lazy employee. Instead of returning all 3 games and then ringing them up again, they'll exchange 1 for 1. You were lucky and nobody should expect this to happen everytime. It's extremely YMMV.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Games Beaten: 2012 2011 2010 2009

#644 japaki

japaki

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2009 - 06:25 AM

yeah, either way, you can't beat two recently released games for $50. :D well.. you can.. when best buy had their b2g1.. i was def. able to beat it if you know what i mean.

#645 KnightofHearts

KnightofHearts

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2009 - 06:36 AM

So I tried to pick up AC 2 and MW 2 Friday, Saturday, and Sunday with no luck. Pretty much a wash for gamestop this year for me, though my shopping online went very well.
I Find Giants.
I Hunt Giants.
I Kill Giants.

#646 emg28

emg28

esteeohpee

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2009 - 06:46 AM

yeah, either way, you can't beat two recently released games for $50. :D well.. you can.. when best buy had their b2g1.. i was def. able to beat it if you know what i mean.

:lol: Yeah, we always find a way.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Games Beaten: 2012 2011 2010 2009

#647 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2009 - 06:49 AM

I got my order in the mail yesterday, that was fast shipping. Call of Duty World at War, NFS:Shift (which I'm loving right now) and Forza 3 with all the extras still there for a used tittle which surprised me (dlc code, key chain/flash drive). Checked all the discs and they look in great shape, Call of Duty was scratched a bit. Sure I could have grabbed these titles at 35 bucks but it would have been like a 10 dollar difference anyways.
N7_Spectres are not trained, but chosen_N7, Check out my personal Gaming 4 Life gaming blog for gaming talk.Spybreaker.pnguc.png
:D Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Sunset Overdrive, The Master Chief Collection, The Witcher 3
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2908-9378

#648 kart007k

kart007k

Posted 30 November 2009 - 06:52 AM

So, I picked up the following today.

Assasin's Creed 2
Modern Warfare 2
Uncharted 2

and then from another store I got

Demon's Souls
Left 4 Dead 2
Dragon Age: Origins

All for around $200.00, since I paid with trade-in credits there was no tax. g
"You're born, you take shit. You get out in the world, you take more shit. You climb a little higher, you take less shit. Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere and you've forgotten what shit even looks like. " - Layer Cake

#649 japaki

japaki

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2009 - 07:01 AM

I'm definitely regretting not getting Infamous, Killzone 2 and Motorstorm Pacific Rift for $77 :(

#650 Anthony1

Anthony1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2009 - 07:04 AM

Any chance GameStop extends this deal past 11/29 ? For some dumb reason, I was thinking that this lasted until 12/06. I was watching NFL Football all day long, and totally forgot to go to GS to pick up some games on this deal. I wanted to do the 10/20/40 thing by trading in 6 games, and then use that credit on the B2G1 deal.

If I'm not mistaken, the 10/20/40 thing on 6 games is still good till 12/6, and if I still did that, and just got the credit, I can hold onto that credit and just wait for the next B2G1 right? I've actually never traded any games into Game Stop before if you can believe that. I usually just sell my stuff on Ebay or Craigslist.

What are the chances that they run another B2G1 deal before the end of this year?

#651 Dissolve

Dissolve

Posted 30 November 2009 - 07:13 AM

Based on Decembers past, I'd say another one or even two B2G1 sales will happen before the year ends.

#652 killer9

killer9

Posted 30 November 2009 - 07:14 AM

this year is only a month left so not this year the credit lasts forever

GameFly is off the hook! Get 1 free month by using my link!

http://gamefly.tella...com/a/clk/dP7nv

#653 Zerostatic

Zerostatic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2009 - 12:42 PM

I remember a while back there was a b2g1 free right after christmas, I remember picking up like 21 Gamecube games during that sale

#654 thedouche

thedouche

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2009 - 12:55 PM

So, I picked up the following today.

Assasin's Creed 2
Modern Warfare 2
Uncharted 2

and then from another store I got

Demon's Souls
Left 4 Dead 2
Dragon Age: Origins

All for around $200.00, since I paid with trade-in credits there was no tax. g

Damn, good hunting

#655 MikeydCT

MikeydCT

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2009 - 04:24 PM

When you spend 30 you get free shipping, is that regular mail or UPS?
I was froze today!

#656 wybo_a

wybo_a

Posted 30 November 2009 - 04:31 PM

Picked up last night:

DJ Hero
Fallout 3 GOTY
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

Total: 104.38

Extremely happy with the pick up.