Photo
- - - - -

GS TIV: Trade 2/4/7 get extra $10/25/50 on 360/PS3/Wii games, $30 HW bonus on new HW.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1731 replies to this topic

#1051 aspen1284

aspen1284

You're all right in my book

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2010 - 08:31 PM

TIV as of 1/18

Prof. Layton and the Curious Village (DS)- $15
Sudoku Ball Detective (DS)-$6.50

Nothings changed...too bad I totally overlooked the 30% TIV increase coupon for DS games....dern!

#1052 jd2k9

jd2k9

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2010 - 08:32 PM

Does anyone know Madden 10 for PS3 trade in value after the 30%? I wanna drop it before it goes to basically nothing.

#1053 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2010 - 08:33 PM

b!te me.... the post was getting buried.

There is a trade in value tracker if you look under retailers -> Gamestop

Granted the PS3 version is not listed but all things considered, the :360: version is most likely the same price, give or take a penny.
MLIFTgM.gif

#1054 HydroX

HydroX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2010 - 08:35 PM

Does anyone know Madden 10 for PS3 trade in value after the 30%? I wanna drop it before it goes to basically nothing.

According to the Gamestop TIV tracker thing on here, it'd be $28.XX after 30%, but that doesn't seem right -- too high for a sports game, no matter how new, lol. I'd call 'em and ask what the base trade in value is though, then just use a calculator to provide what you're looking for.
MLIFTgM.gif

#1055 YawnAmuroYawn

YawnAmuroYawn

What is real?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2010 - 08:36 PM

Hope this helps all:

PS3

#1056 jd2k9

jd2k9

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2010 - 08:40 PM

According to the Gamestop TIV tracker thing on here, it'd be $28.XX after 30%, but that doesn't seem right -- too high for a sports game, no matter how new, lol. I'd call 'em and ask what the base trade in value is though, then just use a calculator to provide what you're looking for.

Ya that does seem too high. Because soon it will go to nothing when playoffs end. Every year I end up keeping it and getting nothing. My bro also has a copy for his PS3 so I figure I mise well trade it now before its too late. But ya seems way too high.

#1057 evildeadjedi

evildeadjedi

RIP DIO \m/ \m/

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2010 - 08:49 PM

TIV as of 1/18

Prof. Layton and the Curious Village (DS)- $15
Sudoku Ball Detective (DS)-$6.50

^Ditto and I used the 30% ds coupon not a bad deal :applause:.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#1058 HydroX

HydroX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2010 - 08:50 PM

Ya that does seem too high. Because soon it will go to nothing when playoffs end. Every year I end up keeping it and getting nothing. My bro also has a copy for his PS3 so I figure I mise well trade it now before its too late. But ya seems way too high.

Yeah, I used to do the same thing. Dump it before the end of playoffs because it ALWAYS takes a Hindenburg nose dive to $1.00 TIV
MLIFTgM.gif

#1059 jd2k9

jd2k9

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2010 - 09:53 PM

Yeah, I used to do the same thing. Dump it before the end of playoffs because it ALWAYS takes a Hindenburg nose dive to $1.00 TIV

Ya I am gonna head there now and check it out. Id rather just go there (its only 2-3 mins away) so mise well. I hope i can get atleast $20.. but we shall see.

#1060 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2010 - 10:21 PM

Missouri does not charge tax on purchases done wholly with Gamestop credit.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes, Stitcher Radio, or YouTube.
42869.png

#1061 lovick

lovick

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2010 - 10:24 PM

TIV 1-17-10
Halo 3: ODST - $20

#1062 jd2k9

jd2k9

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2010 - 10:32 PM

WOW so I am pretty surprised yet very happy :) I ended up trading Madden 10 (PS3) in for $30.45 after the extra 30% plus the extra 10% from edge card.. So $30.45 for Madden with the inevitable price drop of it going down to $2-3 TIV by the time the playoffs end w00t.. Also I got it for $50.00 when it came out anyways so I got plenty of playing time in with it only to lose $19 cant beat that. Plus my bro also has a PS3 and Madden 10 so I can still play it whenever I want.

#1063 HydroX

HydroX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2010 - 10:40 PM

WOW so I am pretty surprised yet very happy :) I ended up trading Madden 10 (PS3) in for $30.45 after the extra 30% plus the extra 10% from edge card.. So $30.45 for Madden with the inevitable price drop of it going down to $2-3 TIV by the time the playoffs end w00t.. Also I got it for $50.00 when it came out anyways so I got plenty of playing time in with it only to lose $19 cant beat that. Plus my bro also has a PS3 and Madden 10 so I can still play it whenever I want.

Wow, nice! I'm shocked (and pleased) that you got as much as you did. I guess the tracker was up-to-date.
MLIFTgM.gif

#1064 jd2k9

jd2k9

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2010 - 10:53 PM

Wow, nice! I'm shocked (and pleased) that you got as much as you did. I guess the tracker was up-to-date.

Ya I know! Thanks :) I never thought I would get so much for it this late into the season/playoffs. I know the 2 guys at gamestop were pretty surprised when it showed up as that much. He said its going to drop down to virtually nothing very soon (as we all know) but ya it worked out great.

#1065 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 18 January 2010 - 10:54 PM

What, do you check this thread every one or two hours to remind people that you're looking for a TIV? No one has it. Try calling a Gamestop and reporting the TIV here like bigdaddybruce mentioned.

You asked. No one had it. Make yourself useful, or get bent.

Some people are too lazy to do their own legwork to get their own answer to a question they have and would rather repeat and repeat the question until someone breaks down and gets the info FOR them.

I've seen it ALOT in newbies who have been here less than 6 months, but there are some veteran CAG's who do it too. It's just annoying, but since people keep catering to them it'll continue.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#1066 sylaxRKO

sylaxRKO

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2010 - 05:32 AM

I have a 360 that has an open tray error will GS buy it

#1067 lovick

lovick

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2010 - 06:09 AM

I have a 360 that has an open tray error will GS buy it

Can it play games?
Not really sure what the open trade error is, but if it can play games they should take it.

#1068 HydroX

HydroX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2010 - 06:20 AM

Can it play games?
Not really sure what the open trade error is, but if it can play games they should take it.

I'm not sure either, but I'm sure GameStop will take any open trade that you have. They just won't give you much for it.
MLIFTgM.gif

#1069 tattoojeep

tattoojeep

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2010 - 01:53 PM

Some people are too lazy to do their own legwork to get their own answer to a question they have and would rather repeat and repeat the question until someone breaks down and gets the info FOR them.

I've seen it ALOT in newbies who have been here less than 6 months, but there are some veteran CAG's who do it too. It's just annoying, but since people keep catering to them it'll continue.

Excuse me. I am at work and cannot make a phone call. I looked up on the site to see how much it was selling for. This forum is for that if you have not figured it out yet. I have been on this site for over two years and have spent alot of time helping others figure out what prices things were going for and I would think that if I asked the question I wouldn't get flamed for it. what gives you the right to flame me because I bumped a thread that was no longer on the first page of this forum section. SOme people can be so rude!

#1070 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2010 - 02:32 PM

Tattoojeep, Avatar PS3 is probably $15 like it's 360 counterpart.

#1071 HydroX

HydroX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2010 - 03:49 PM

Excuse me. I am at work and cannot make a phone call. I looked up on the site to see how much it was selling for. This forum is for that if you have not figured it out yet. I have been on this site for over two years and have spent alot of time helping others figure out what prices things were going for and I would think that if I asked the question I wouldn't get flamed for it. what gives you the right to flame me because I bumped a thread that was no longer on the first page of this forum section. SOme people can be so rude!

It's fine to ask once.

To bump it an hour or two later on a thread that is constantly on the first page - now that's ridiculous.

So if you're at work (or even if you're not), one post asking the value should be more than suitable... why? It's called having patience. It's not like the trade value is going to change within a matter of hours - someone will post it if they have it, when they see your question - so if you're at work, just call on a break or call after work. It's not like PS3 Avatar is breaking banks or anything.

Also: This post is in the deals forum, where people post deals and help to update with trade values after they return from the store, not constantly yammering every hour "zomg wut iz teh avatar ps3 trade valu at now!!?!!!"

The first amendment gives us the right to "flame" you, if that's what you want to call it. If you think that's flaming then you have lots to learn, young Padawan.
MLIFTgM.gif

#1072 funkflexmctough

funkflexmctough

Mmmm.....deals

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2010 - 04:34 PM

I was thinking about trading NBA 2K10 but it's only 16 base, now I'm thinking Madden. I also thought Resistance 2 would get more than 6.25 but oh well.
Posted Image

i buy that used games .i don,t have any problem

#1073 derspiess

derspiess

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2010 - 05:07 PM

1/18
:360: Godfather 2 - 5.00 base

#1074 crazedracerguy

crazedracerguy

Clearance Devil!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2010 - 06:03 PM

1/19

:360: Bionic Commando - 2.75
:360: Planet 51 - 11.00
:ds: Sudoku Ball Detective - 6.50

(all base trade ins)

Currently Playing:
:360: Rocksmith 2014

:xb1: Titanfall, Forza 5

WANTED: :xb1: Madden 15 MUT pack codes! PM with offers!

#1075 brother bendu

brother bendu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2010 - 06:31 PM

I was thinking about trading NBA 2K10 but it's only 16 base, now I'm thinking Madden. I also thought Resistance 2 would get more than 6.25 but oh well.

Resistance 2 TIV is only $6.25? WTF? That sounds like the GameSpot I know lol.

#1076 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2010 - 06:58 PM

01/19/10:

:360:Star Wars: The Force Unleashed $2.00
:360:Plug and Charge Kit $5.25

Bah, forgot these as well:
:360: Tekken 6 $22.00
:360: Assassin's Creed 2 $25.00

Edited by Sway, 19 January 2010 - 07:14 PM.

#1077 jiggyteddy

jiggyteddy

Frugal As Can Be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2010 - 07:03 PM

Amazing how much that error still gets made. ;)
Posted Image
Totally legit rewards app! Join shopkick on your smartphone then use promo code: tomato6347 to get 50 kicks instantly! I earned $360 in BB certificates for calendar year 2012 thanks to shopkick!

Now playing:
Metal Gear Rising, Fight Night Champion, and Dynasty Warriors 7.

My twitter is @jiggyteddy for my random ramblings...

#1078 bigdaddybruce44

bigdaddybruce44

Murders & Executions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2010 - 07:13 PM

Not really a surprise. Resistance 2 came out over a year ago. You can get used copies on eBay for like $25.

#1079 brother bendu

brother bendu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2010 - 07:43 PM

Amazing how much that error still gets made. ;)

LOL Opps! GameSTOP. Thanks for the correction.

Not really a surprise. Resistance 2 came out over a year ago. You can get used copies on eBay for like $25.

Oh I thought it might sell higher on Ebay, because its a PS3 game and it seems for the most part they hold their value longer than Xbox 360 games. Guess I was wrong. . .:cry:

Also I do not know if this was posted already, but MadWorld is $5 TIV.

#1080 dizdaz

dizdaz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2010 - 12:50 AM

TIV update
Dark Void for PS3- $20

Wow it was $20 on the launch day. I asked the Gamestop dude because I was kind of interested in the game because i kinda enjoyed the demo.