Red Dead Revolver - Xbox

yellowsnow4free

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Yeah I know, I'm about 5 years too late on this one, but I figure this is still the place to ask.

I've been itching for a good western game, and with Red Dead Redemption coming out next year I've been trying to find Red Dead Revolver

I'm hoping to spend somewhere around ~$5, but I'm willing to consider anything in the $10 or less range.

I'm 100% fine buying used games too, just as long as it has the case and box art and stuff.

Unfortunately, my local GameStop doesn't have any in stock.

Any advice?

Thanks

Try half.com you should be able to find it there for under $10.

Also as a heads up if you were planning on playing the game on 360 DO NOT buy it. It is listed as working on 360 but has a lot of problems. There is even 1 level which is practically impossible to get past because it freezes up if you get to close to a character you have to kill. If you have an original xbox then disregard this comment and buy it as it is a fun game.

[quote name='Pucker']Try Goozex if you aren't already....it would be free, since you get a free trade just for signing up:

http://www.goozex.com/[/QUOTE]
Thanks for all the info everyone

I ordered it off Half.com yesterday... $6.25 shipped.

But this Goozex "free trade" thing, how does that work?

[quote name='skate4music']Try half.com you should be able to find it there for under $10.

Also as a heads up if you were planning on playing the game on 360 DO NOT buy it. It is listed as working on 360 but has a lot of problems. There is even 1 level which is practically impossible to get past because it freezes up if you get to close to a character you have to kill. If you have an original xbox then disregard this comment and buy it as it is a fun game.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I read that it has some issues on the 360. I do have an original Xbox though so I'll use that.

Thanks for the heads up!

bread's done
Back