Early Bird Big Sales Event @ Dell, Left 4 Dead 2 (Xbox 360 $39.99, PC $29.99 Shipped)

mahyar1

CAGiversary!
Link

Wii $179 (Add to cart to see the deal)
360 Elite with Lego Batman and Pure $270.00
Ps3 2 games and controllers (big one non-slim) $399.99
Left 4 Dead 2 (Xbox 360) for $39.99, PC $29.99

Don't forget Bing Cashback 5%

Last edited by a moderator:
This will probably be one of the best deals on L4D2, considering the Cash Back, but shipping may kill it... I'll just be picking one up in-store later. I don't feel like having to wait for one to ship this close to BF if I don't have to. :p

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']This will probably be one of the best deals on L4D2, considering the Cash Back, but shipping may kill it... I'll just be picking one up in-store later. I don't feel like having to wait for one to ship this close to BF if I don't have to. :p[/QUOTE]

Comes up as $42 with tax. If you combine Bing Cashback 5%, the total is back to $39.99!

[quote name='mahyar1']Comes up as $42 with tax. If you combine Bing Cashback 5%, the total is back to $39.99![/QUOTE]
What about shipping? That would probably bring it back up to the total WITH tax! XD

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']What about shipping? That would probably bring it back up to the total WITH tax! XD[/QUOTE]

There is no shipping dude :). I went all the way through the last page and didn't get charged for shipping

Any one know how long it takes to ship to California if i order this right now? and include the free shipping? I might pick it up at target and pay the extra $4 if i can play now....

Darn, XBOX 360 rings up $290 after tax. Didn't expect there to be tax, that kills the deal. Guess I'll go with Target and the $50 Gift Card come Friday.

This just saved me a trip to GameStop on black friday to get L4D2. Still need to try Toys R Us for Forza 3 though, can't beat $35.

[quote name='jacknicklson']Discover Cash Back is 10% as well[/QUOTE]

20% back with Double Cash Back bonus for online purchases (you have to sign up at Discovercard.com first).

$40 - $8 CB from Discover = $32 for L4D2, and I don't have to go to Best Buy on Black Friday now. Sweet.

how do you get the 20% on Discover? I went to my account and then went to Dell through the Discover shop zone but I don't see anything about an additional 10%.

Nevermind, found the double cashback penguin. I don't think it will end up being 20% off though... Still $36 plus tax and free shipping beats anything advertised.

[quote name='nasum']how do you get the 20% on Discover? I went to my account and then went to Dell through the Discover shop zone but I don't see anything about an additional 10%.[/QUOTE]

In the Discover Reward section of their website, on the left-hand side, it's a link for "Double Cashback Bonus." Sign up for it and you'll get double cashback bonus, including online purchases. Online purchases are normally 10% cashback from Dell.com, so should be 20% back with this promo.

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/...etail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=A3028216

L4D 2 is $29.99 on dell.com right now!

untitled.jpg

In for a 360 copy.

$43.xx shipped.
Economy delivery is also free.

Don't want to fight the BF crowds, is only $5 more than Best Buy on BF, and I doubt Amazon will go any lower than $35 on a brand new game.

Thanks OP!!

My brother will have a nice surprise in the next feww days, thanks op!
Such a great deal!

I wonder if Amazon will just price match this (since Gamestop will have the same price on BF) or whether they'll go one step further and beat them with a price of $20-25. I'm thinking they might just match; getting the game for the BF price without having to leave the house is already a big incentive to order from Amazon I guess.

When the 360 version was $39.99 with free shipping and no tax a couple days ago @ Newegg, everybody said there are going to be better deals... I don't see why the excitement over this? The PC version for $29.99 though, hell yeah.

[quote name='BingoBrown']I don't have to go to Best Buy on Black Friday now. Sweet.[/QUOTE]

Exactly what I was thinking. Thanks for the notice.

[quote name='jumbo11']When the 360 version was $39.99 with free shipping and no tax a couple days ago @ Newegg, everybody said there are going to be better deals...[/QUOTE]

Guess I dropped the ball on that one. Would have bought it for sure from NE if I had seen it.

[quote name='BingoBrown']20% back with Double Cash Back bonus for online purchases (you have to sign up at Discovercard.com first).

$40 - $8 CB from Discover = $32 for L4D2, and I don't have to go to Best Buy on Black Friday now. Sweet.[/QUOTE]Thanks for posting that information. Just got the PC version. :)

I'm hoping that Amazon will price match LFD2 for PC so I can use my $10 credit from AC2. That is the only think stopping me from getting it from dell right now.

[quote name='blackhole82']how does one do the bing 5% cash back?[/QUOTE]
Seconding this question... I'm interested in the L4D2 PC version.

picked up the 360 version, would rather deal with amazon but since this is over wed and dont want to risk amazon not matching it i went ahead and ordered,

[quote name='nasum']
Nevermind, found the double cashback penguin. I don't think it will end up being 20% off though... Still $36 plus tax and free shipping beats anything advertised.[/QUOTE]

Agreed -- shopdiscover clearly states Offer is not valid in combination with any other offers

Discover is not stupid. If cashback was 20% on dell, every guy and his mother would sign up for a discover card and start buying high $$ computers...or copies of l4d2

[quote name='hotwls13']I couldn't stand it... I picked up the PC version..... now I'm hoping my PC can run it. ;)[/QUOTE]

I think that the demo is still up on Steam. That should let you know what type of performance to expect.

got it for PC....but crap it says estimated delivery 12-15-09. I'm having it delivered to my dorm, and I leave 12-10-09...but this is based on the estimate that it'll take 2 weeks to ship (out of the 1-2 weeks to ship estimate it lists) and max 5 days to arrive out of the 3-5 day shipping...so I'll just keep my fingers crossed.

[quote name='JazzFlight']Seconding this question... I'm interested in the L4D2 PC version.[/QUOTE]

Thirding.

bread's done
Back