Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
ds.gif
Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood

via the CAG Price Tracker

Trades in to Amazon for $9.

However, you can only order 1 per account. I have 3 accounts so I ordered 1 from each.

Wow thanks! Had my eyes on it ever since b4 release but never were able to pull the trigger. Was gonna get it from walmart b4 when it had it for $10, but didn't because that 1 copy seem to have a non factory seal. Now I will be happy. Another game added to my backlog never to be played!

Amazon TIV still shows $9, but when you actually add it, the TIV is only $2. It let me attempt to trade in 3 copies though.

I joined Prime last night to get the Wolverine Blu-ray deal. So with Prime I'm picking one up. If I didn't join the trial I would have passed on ordering $20 worth of more items for free shipping.

Thanks for this. This was the thing I was considering going to Bestbuy late in the day Friday to see if I could get. Can't really say no to a game you've wanted for $5.

Must buy at this price. Seriously, don't even hesitate!

I got this for Christmas last year, and loved it!

It's like Super Mario RPG meets Elite Beat Agents. Very, very fun game!

[quote name='BarrettSan']Geez, I really regret using up my free Prime trial last year with all of the deals going on![/QUOTE]
Try again. I used mine last year as well, but one of the BF threads had some people stating that they could sign up for another free trial. I tried last night and it worked!

Wow nice price for a bioware game. Too bad I already have it. Now if only other DS games will drop to that price.

[quote name='Traitorious']Try again. I used mine last year as well, but one of the BF threads had some people stating that they could sign up for another free trial. I tried last night and it worked![/QUOTE]

Any easy way to make that free trial thing pop up again so i can try?

Awesome! Been wanting this game. It showed at $15.xx for me, but Warehouse Deals had a used copy for $4.49 which is complete! Showing 1 copy left, and ships Prime!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Cheapy, ordered one for my sister earlier when it was still available. I've had it since it first came out and I thought it was a solid game.

bread's done
Back