Stubbs The Zombie (PC) -- $5 from Game Agent

• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

#151 NutManIV

NutManIV

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2009 - 05:56 PM

I'm having trouble getting the game to install on my Windows 7 machine. It takes forever to extract Stubbs The zombie.msi and then it encounters an error during the install. Weird thing is, it appears that the game is installed anyway. So I click to start the game, it asks for the serial number, I enter it and press 'OK' and the it tells me that it can't connect to the internet to activate my game. Wtf?

#152 Tsukento

Tsukento

King of Pirates

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2009 - 06:52 PM

Yeah, same problem with mine. Gotta contact GameAgent about it.

#153 Cheadyp

Cheadyp

asdjfaskjdlfhajklsdfhjkla

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2009 - 07:11 PM

I sent Game Agent an email on December 8 regarding the fact that I was not given a serial key. On December 9 they got back to me and said they were escalating my email to a higher department, and I should receive an email from them within 3 days. It's been 8 days since they told me this and I still have not heard from them again.
Posted Image

#154 mogamer

mogamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2009 - 08:44 PM

I sent Game Agent an email on December 8 regarding the fact that I was not given a serial key. On December 9 they got back to me and said they were escalating my email to a higher department, and I should receive an email from them within 3 days. It's been 8 days since they told me this and I still have not heard from them again.

The same situation for me. I sent them an email on the 10th and received a reply on the 11th stating that i would be hearing from them in 24 - 48 hours. Still nothing. I do have a ticket number though. Maybe I'll send them another email tonight.

I have a sinking feeling that I won't be able to get a serial number, even though I was able to download the game.

#155 ChernobylCow

ChernobylCow

Posted 17 December 2009 - 08:46 PM

Oh, man. So this thread is still active because people got ripped? or they weren't able to get the game for free?

#156 TsaebehT

TsaebehT

far from god

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2009 - 11:16 PM

This thread is still active and made possible due to the undying devotion and contributions of viewers like you. :lol:

So now when I sign in to https://www.findmyorder.com and enter the info. It states in bold red "The order number was not found."

#157 Tsukento

Tsukento

King of Pirates

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2009 - 11:30 PM

Thing is, I got my serial. Problem is that I keep getting an error saying no internet connection could be found.

#158 mogamer

mogamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2009 - 01:25 AM

Oh, man. So this thread is still active because people got ripped? or they weren't able to get the game for free?

Ya, but it only takes minimal effort to post here. So it will probably still pop up until all of us cheapasses get the game.

I'm a dedicated CAG, and proud of it! ;)