Photo
- - - - -

GoGamer Black Friday Sale - Starts Thursday 11/26

• Please log in to reply
211 replies to this topic

#31 jello44

jello44

Posted 25 November 2009 - 08:47 AM

I'll probably get Luminous Arc 2, and possibly Terminator Salvation (but am I that much of a trophy whore? I hope I decide against it, when the time comes...)

Oooh thanks for mentioning LA2, I didn't even notice that as I was skimming through. I'll probably pick up Terminator for the 360 as well. Subpar game with easy achievements. But I want to play it mostly because I am a terminator fan.

72768.png

#32 voidedx

voidedx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2009 - 09:02 AM

Wow. Awesome $10 360 selection and others. I just ordered two of those games from Gamestop's B2G1FREE sale today and was able to cancel the order just now. Could I end up ordering more titles from gogamer than Amazon during BF week?
[URL="http://www.lusogamer.com/profile/live?gamertag=SpaceNinjaDino"]Posted Image[/URL]

#33 voidedx

voidedx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2009 - 09:07 AM

I'm guessing for recertified 360 controllers one of those should say wired?

I believe they are both wireless controllers, but one is black and one is white. Just my guess from their past sales.

$20 is totally awesome. I wanted to get an extra controller for my dad and this will do it.
[URL="http://www.lusogamer.com/profile/live?gamertag=SpaceNinjaDino"]Posted Image[/URL]

#34 strikeratt

strikeratt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2009 - 09:09 AM

Why ... why couldn't I save 5 paychecks instead of 4. I'm gonna need an extra 2 grand by the time this BF is over
Asus P5W DH Deluxe / Core 2 Duo e6550 with Big Typhoon Cooler / Sapphire 3870 2x (the 2 in one) / 2x 2GB OCZ Reaper Memory / Sound Blaster Xtreme Gamer / 20x Lite-ON DVD Burner with Lightscribe / 400GB WD with Windows XP Home / 500 GB WD Green Power with Windows Vista Ultimate 64 bit / 700w OCZ PSU / Razer Diamondback Mouse / Zboard

Posted Image

#35 Perfect*Ending

Perfect*Ending

Cute Kelly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2009 - 09:34 AM

Not a bad sale. :)
Posted Image
Best in the World!

New Acronyms:
MSRP = Many Stupid Ridiculous Prices
SAD = Shitty Ass Deal

If you have a PS3, but are not gamesharing, you're doing it wrong.
Get a $60 game on day one for as low as $10?! :hot:
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=339425

#36 marineal

marineal

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2009 - 09:39 AM

at what time do the deals go online? i'm interested in overlord 2 and rise of the argonauts.

#37 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2009 - 10:40 AM

I was looking through the website on some of the games I'm interested in. I would assume Overlord 2 is going to be the international version that will go on sale, its the cheapest of the the two they have listed @16.90 right now.

#38 RyanTheGNR

RyanTheGNR

There Was A Time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2009 - 10:44 AM

I'll only be getting Luminous Arc 2.

Terminator Salvation is a maybe if I want trophies/achievs.

#39 TomoyoN

TomoyoN

E=mc^2 PV=nRT 360>PS3

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2009 - 11:44 AM

Starts Thursday 11/26 at www.gogamer.com
Deals Below $20
:360: Wolfenstein $19.90
:pc: Star Wars: Clone Wars: Republic Heroes $16.90

Deals Below $10
:360: Legend Of Spyro: Dawn Of The Dragon $9.90
:360: Overlord 2 $9.90
:360: Rise Of The Argonauts $9.90

Thx for the tip I will probably pickup the stuff above it they don't turn out to be International versions as I like to be able to trade it in if i ever decide to in the future...

I'm in for plenty of the console games... can we clarify if some of these are Imports or not? Previous drops from GoGamer on a few of those games were imports (Overlord 2 for example)

We probably won't know for sure till tomorrow as I've seen GoGamer sell both International versions and NTSC versions of the same game but I too also believe that Overlord 2 will be the International version as it was on sale recently...

I'm guessing for recertified 360 controllers one of those should say wired? I suddenly need a second one, I don't think I'll be able to beat 20 bucks. Interested in a couple of those games as well...hmm. If something is an international version, it would NOT work with a save file from the US version? Otherwise it would run fine on my 360? And I'm assuming atleast they would be listing that in the description on the website for the games too?

International versions of games are usually the PAL versions and if they are International versions (in actuality they are just region free and not really meant to be sold internationally) they work on all consoles as if they were from your own region.

I was looking through the website on some of the games I'm interested in. I would assume Overlord 2 is going to be the international version that will go on sale, its the cheapest of the the two they have listed @16.90 right now.

Probably
Get a FREE 360 Game - http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=234580

Xbox 360 100% Achievement Completions
Retail
-253-
Arcade
-90-

#40 shady859

shady859

Big Blue Nation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2009 - 11:52 AM

Deals Below $20
:360: Wireless Controller (Recertified) $19.99

:360: Wireless Controller (Recertified) $16.90

Jerry recertified the $19.99 one and Tom recertified the $16.90 one.

Who do you trust?

Or maybe the more expensive one is black, it's bigger than white and costs more... :D

#41 Kelegacy

Kelegacy

All Around Nice Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2009 - 12:34 PM

Nice sale, a few games I want there.

#42 groundskeeper

groundskeeper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2009 - 01:22 PM

Time for me to get Wolfenstein
CAG Not Found: Abort, Retry, Ignore?

#43 bassec

bassec

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2009 - 01:34 PM

I'm a sucker for Collector's Editions -- I might pick up AoC CE.

#44 X-GOUKI

X-GOUKI

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2009 - 01:56 PM

wow, im glad gogamer has stepped up and done a good BF deal after the disappointment that amazon has been.

76561197964639401.png

xgouki.png

#45 BarrettSan

BarrettSan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2009 - 02:11 PM

And the rhythm game flood continues... should I pick up Smash Hits or wait for a better price?

#46 Nightmarecast25

Nightmarecast25

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2009 - 02:16 PM

And the rhythm game flood continues... should I pick up Smash Hits or wait for a better price?

I would wait, but if you REALLY must have it then I would suggest getting it now, trust me, I have passed up and regret several sales, but I have a feeling you will be able to find SHits this weekend for a cheaper price tag, at least I hope so, I want it too. :)

#47 friedram

friedram

PC Game Box Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2009 - 03:06 PM

You know what I wish we'd see? An online retailer that had a sale specifically for retail employees. You would have to have proof somehow that you worked at the store and/or worked on Thanksgiving or Black Friday (or, in my case, both - fml), and had exclusive sales for you since you missed out on all of these great deals because you were at work helping others get deals.

*sigh*

I'd totally buy Fallout 3 GOTY on PC.

If you work retail, that's a choice. I'm glad they don't have deals like you wish they did.
Core i7, Rampage II Extreme, HAF case, 300 Gig 10,000 RPM drive, 2x 1.5 Terabyte secondary, 6 Gigs Tri-channel ram, ATI 5970 2GB Dual video card - graphics, 8800GTS for PhsX, Logitech G13 & G15 Logitech Z-680's

24 in Dell 2407FPW Ultrasharp™ Flat Panel Monitor Wide

WD-62827 : 62"
1080p DLP™ HDTV

http://www.mitsubish...ls.html?cid=133

#48 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 25 November 2009 - 03:24 PM

Well, I might be getting L4D2 from here.

It's cheaper at Dell right now and I have a feeling Amazon will have it even lower. Shipping kills every single deal from what I briefly looked at, since they're all just price matches of places with free shipping.

Posted Image

#49 nightmare452

nightmare452

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2009 - 03:49 PM

In for Overlord 2 for $10

Now playing: Diablo 3 (360), Lost Planet 3, Saints Row 4, Rayman Legends, Killzone Mercenary, Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm.

#50 vherub

vherub

Posted 25 November 2009 - 04:03 PM

great deal, only negative is I'll probably forget to check tomorrow until the stuff I want is gone.

#51 slipkornotpsu

slipkornotpsu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2009 - 04:39 PM

nice, will pick up Spider-man Web of shadows and Rise of the Argonauts :)
Posted Image
"I'm Writer, and I'm a Poet."
"I Love you, But I never Show it"
-From Autumn to Ashes-

#52 blackMamba1187

blackMamba1187

Posted 25 November 2009 - 05:21 PM

Does anyone know what time deals tend to go live at gogamer?

Playing: SM3DW (wiiU); LoZ:ALBW(3ds); ACIV (ps4); Knack (ps4);  Cook, Serve, Delicious (ipad), ACIV comp.app (ipad)

#53 deletion

deletion

Posted 25 November 2009 - 06:18 PM

does this happen at midnight eastern time? does anyone know?

#54 polo14player

polo14player

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2009 - 06:22 PM

I bet half the games will be international versions! FAIL!

#55 Monroeski

Monroeski

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2009 - 06:25 PM

I'm a sucker for Collector's Editions -- I might pick up AoC CE.

I'm a sucker for Collector's Editions AND a sucker for Conan stuff, and if nothing else, that CE comes with an art/history book for the Conan universe (which I believe is just a small version of a big book I already have, but oh well).

#56 alissima

alissima

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2009 - 06:25 PM

just wanted to put up a warning for anyone looking into purchasing the ps3 system from gogamer. i got mine recently, and had ordered the one labeled as backwards compatible. when i received it, it was the other model. they said they did not have the older models in stock anymore, but have not removed them from the website. i've also emailed them about the availability and never received a response.

#57 BaboonSqueezer

BaboonSqueezer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2009 - 06:26 PM

Does Gogamer have any free shipping deals or codes at the moment?

#58 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2009 - 06:44 PM

I wonder if these deals will go live at midnight PT on Thursday, or some other time.

#59 eastx

eastx

The Fighting Bomber

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2009 - 07:17 PM

Yes, it'd be really nice to know what time they'll go live.

-Paul Acevedo
Editor, Windows Phone Central, iMore, and Android Central
Twitter: @PaulRAcevedo

#60 KiySeph

KiySeph

Ninja BOOM!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2009 - 07:18 PM

Unless Overlord 2 is the international copy, I'm totally in for one.
"By using the Insignificant Present, you had a very fruitful experience that cannot be understood by someone who does not use something insignificant." - Earthbound

Posted Image

Posted Image