GoGamer Black Friday Sale - Starts Thursday 11/26

• Please log in to reply
211 replies to this topic

#181 Nightmarecast25

Nightmarecast25

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2009 - 08:05 PM

Its really not that bad of a game, especially at $10. The bad reviews take into account it was a $60 title, all reviews are based on that, and at $60 it was a horrible title for that price. I would certainly say its definitely a fun game worthy of $10.

Well when you put it that way, bought! :D
Thanks for that excellent reply. :applause:

#182 Nightmarecast25

Nightmarecast25

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2009 - 08:06 PM

Has been $10 for awhile used at FamilyVideo.com, with free shipping code GIFTSHIP

http://www.familyvid...ucts_id=-329362

Bought! Thank you for that link. :applause:

#183 halomaster

halomaster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2009 - 10:22 PM

I found a few other hot xbox 360 deals @ gogamer.com

Xbox 360 Assassins Creed 2 $47.90
http://www.gogamer.c...0VVviewprod.htm

Xbox 360 Stormrise $9.90

Xbox 360 Brothers in Arms $9.90

Edited by halomaster, 27 November 2009 - 11:25 PM.

#184 sniping_dreamer

sniping_dreamer

Pew pew pew

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2009 - 11:42 PM

I would really, really like to get Mercenaries 2, STALKER:Clear Sky, and the USB HUB, but the shipping kinda kills it.

Items Subtotal: $8.80
Estimated Shipping: $5.99

Ugh. Contemplating on putting the order through or not.
Posted Image

#185 jon714

jon714

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2009 - 02:07 AM

I would really, really like to get Mercenaries 2, STALKER:Clear Sky, and the USB HUB, but the shipping kinda kills it.

Items Subtotal: $8.80
Estimated Shipping: $5.99

Ugh. Contemplating on putting the order through or not.

Still a good deal, under $15 shipped. Less then per $2 unit in shipping.

#186 halomaster

halomaster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2009 - 07:17 AM

That was fast, I already received confromation they shipped my order from early this morning. I was thinking they would not ship until Mondy, but I guess I was one of the first BF orders.

#187 kosmos13x

kosmos13x

Nocturne #BNC

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2009 - 07:38 AM

My AoC CE and usb hub shipped today and will arrive Thursday. Nice and speedy.

#188 halomaster

halomaster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2009 - 06:47 PM

I surprised to see gogamer stll has many of the BF deals still in-stock.

#189 Commander0Zero

Commander0Zero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2009 - 09:58 PM

I'm really trying to decide should I get the Fallout 3 Collectors Edition? I have Fallout 3 original for PC unopened. The DLC is $50 alone. My backlog is so big I pretty much can wait for anything to fall more but man that Fallout deal is good.

#190 vherub

vherub

Posted 30 November 2009 - 07:51 PM

anyone have experience playing docomodake? the reviews are pretty decent, might get this

#191 Nightmarecast25

Nightmarecast25

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2009 - 08:06 PM

My order seems to still be in process, what is the deal? I used paypal for paying, the games I ordered are still in stock and the same price so I dunno, I made my order on the 25th.

That's weird, my package showed up today, but........
Posted Image
Ah well, I got my stuff so I am happy.

Edited by Nightmarecast25, 30 November 2009 - 09:26 PM.
Update

#192 jon714

jon714

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2009 - 01:31 AM

Just got my confromation, and I placed my order early AM on Thursday.

#193 vherub

vherub

Posted 01 December 2009 - 04:39 PM

placed an order, canceled immediately, very odd

#194 NutManIV

NutManIV

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2009 - 06:05 PM

Hey guys. I ordered the $10 Civilization IV Complete edition and I was wondering if they accidentally messed up my order. From what I remember it was supposed to be Civ IV with just the first expansion, but I got the complete edition that comes with Civ IV GOTY and both expansion packs. Did everyone get these?

I also think it's the European version(pegi rating), but I believe it was advertised as such anyway.

#195 Treymoney

Treymoney

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2009 - 06:09 PM

Hey guys. I ordered the $10 Civilization IV Complete edition and I was wondering if they accidentally messed up my order. From what I remember it was supposed to be Civ IV with just the first expansion, but I got the complete edition that comes with Civ IV GOTY and both expansion packs. Did everyone get these?

I also think it's the European version(pegi rating), but I believe it was advertised as such anyway.

The one with Colonization? That was the one they were selling.

#196 loomis1975

loomis1975

Cell Block CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2009 - 06:11 PM

What you ordered was the Euro version of Civ IV Complete (Civ IV plus both expansions) and that is what it seems like you got.

Civ IV THE Complete EDITION just adds the stand-alone Colonization game to the bundle. If you got the bundle with Colonization, I'll be kicking myself that I missed out on all four for $10.

:)

#197 NutManIV

NutManIV

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2009 - 06:28 PM

Sorry guys! looks like I was mistaken. Someone here told me it just came with one expansion so I got confused!

#198 sherisdoppel

sherisdoppel

The Eye in Shadow

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2009 - 06:36 PM

GoGamer is the worst company I ever bought games from.
It says "ships in 24 hours" but it got shipped after 48 hours and never got responses on my inquiries so I had to call them.
And the delivery time is horrible.
After I get the item I ordered on Sunday, which got just shipped now, I'm removing my account and I swear I'm never gonna buy items from them again.

#199 bigwightdog

bigwightdog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2009 - 06:41 PM

Just FYI, I picked up Mercs 2 a while back for $7.50 used and while there are a few parts that are cool...I mostly regretted it. The game's issues can be so frustrating (especially once you get into it) that you want to throw your controller.

#200 nekromantix

nekromantix

Posted 02 December 2009 - 06:43 PM

My games got here relatively quick...

Ordered around 1 am Thanksgiving morning and received my games on Monday. (with whatever they call their cheapest shipping option)

#201 flybrione

flybrione

Guitar Solo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2009 - 06:43 PM

Picked up Spyro for 360.

#202 elkanich

elkanich

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 12:20 AM

I had 2 orders - paid with paypal.com - never received a confirmation about shipment - called them 4 days later. They ran out of stock on my games (Overlord II for 360) 3 days after I ordered them and they stated they could not ship my orders. Beware if you ordered this!!!!!!

Thats a load. It was my first and last order with gogamer.com!

#203 Duffz

Duffz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 01:55 AM

I ordered my items on Thursday evening. I haven't received a shipping confirmation email or any delivery's so far... My payment just says "processing"

#204 hordak

hordak

Rockin' CAGer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 02:02 AM

I had 2 orders - paid with paypal.com - never received a confirmation about shipment - called them 4 days later. They ran out of stock on my games (Overlord II for 360) 3 days after I ordered them and they stated they could not ship my orders. Beware if you ordered this!!!!!!

Never had an issue with gogamer... so, not sure what went wrong. :(

#205 Fire_Thief

Fire_Thief

Posted 03 December 2009 - 02:40 AM

Are these games complete and in great condition??

#206 Nightmarecast25

Nightmarecast25

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 03:07 AM

Are these games complete and in great condition??

Brand New, sir or ma'am.

#207 spacebooger

spacebooger

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 03:46 AM

I ordered my items on Thursday evening. I haven't received a shipping confirmation email or any delivery's so far... My payment just says "processing"

I have ordered from them twice. Each time the processing took a week and the shipping seemed super slow... The deals are great but the processing and shipping are slow, I wouldn't worry yet.

#208 YoUnGKiLlAh

YoUnGKiLlAh

Gamer4Lyfe

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 03:52 AM

thats interesting, cause i ordered overlord II yesterday, and i just got a shipping confirmation today

#209 tyrok3k

tyrok3k

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 11:31 AM

Bought Legend of Spyro, Wolfenstein and Rise of the Argonauts all for 360 aswell as Halo 2 PC. Rise of the Argonauts and Halo 2 have a Pegi rating on them with RotA also stating "Not for supply in the UK" on the back. I'm not a fan of having international versions unless they are exclusive but I guess these should work fine, right?

#210 deletion

deletion

Posted 03 December 2009 - 01:52 PM

i've had the same issue with them before by using paypal. they're reason is that if you use paypal, you're not actually creating a gogamer account. so i wasn't able to check or track my order. i did recieve an email saying that the game was out of stock, but for some reason, i did recieve my game in the mail. i know it's frustrating. this time around, i ordered with my credit card and it seemed to go a lot smoother. got my games within 4 days of ordering. they should note somewhere that paypal sucks on their site.