• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2009 - 08:23 PM

CA tax is brutal.

#152 DeilGyre

DeilGyre

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2009 - 02:31 PM

Picked up PURE and VIRTUA FIGHTER for 360, $19.99 total + free shipping.

#153 manlai

manlai

Posted 27 November 2009 - 02:41 PM

with the amazing bing gold rush and the deals, I came away with a sapphire 5770, forza, and riddick. I guess that mostly took away my need for the GS buy 2 get 1.

#154 siderealshift

siderealshift

Posted 27 November 2009 - 06:06 PM

Why am I not seeing the Bing Cashback link for Newegg?

I've tried everything I can think of to find it, but I just end up at the regular newegg.com page. Also, I'm not seeing Newegg in the list of Cashback stores. (Am I blind?)

Hopefully this is just a rookie mistake, since this is going to be the first time I've used Bing Cashback, but if someone could help me out with this, that would be very nice -- I'm thinking about dropping $600 at Newegg, and it would be nice if I could get Cashback on that. Thanks.

#155 stpk0re

stpk0re

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2009 - 06:12 PM

I got my cashback notice for the stuff I bought yesterday from Newegg but it looks like it's only 2%. What gives? Does it vary between 2% and 10%?

#156 Ruitakim

Ruitakim

Posted 27 November 2009 - 06:17 PM

Why am I not seeing the Bing Cashback link for Newegg?

I've tried everything I can think of to find it, but I just end up at the regular newegg.com page. Also, I'm not seeing Newegg in the list of Cashback stores. (Am I blind?)

Hopefully this is just a rookie mistake, since this is going to be the first time I've used Bing Cashback, but if someone could help me out with this, that would be very nice -- I'm thinking about dropping $600 at Newegg, and it would be nice if I could get Cashback on that. Thanks.

http://twitter.com/newegghotdeals
Sorry dude, Cashback for newegg is over.

#157 siderealshift

siderealshift

Posted 27 November 2009 - 06:21 PM

Well, that explains that!

Damn!

#158 thecheapest

thecheapest

Posted 27 November 2009 - 06:24 PM

Burn, perhaps this is related to the flaws found in MS's cashback process as well...
Down with sigs. http://jpghost.info/cag

#159 dan7532

dan7532

Posted 28 November 2009 - 03:04 AM

Sucks that I missed the bing cashback. I still got 1.5% cash back through ebates. Ordered the 360 elite bundle w/$50 gift card. It's been a half hour and my order still isn't showing under my newegg account though. I'm hoping it gets processed so I can immediately use the gift card towards another purchase.

#160 RudyPants

RudyPants

Zombie on my lawn!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2009 - 03:15 AM

Just grabbed Dragon Age for PS3. Would have liked it for 360 for the DLC, but for $35 after a coupon I can't complain.

#161 Blackout

Blackout

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2009 - 10:44 AM

Is :ps3: Bionic Commando worth it at that price?

#162 RudyPants

RudyPants

Zombie on my lawn!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2009 - 04:42 PM

I was a big fan of BC - definitely worth the price. It's a fun game, just don't expect anything revolutionary.

#163 tak

tak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2009 - 05:00 PM

It has flaws, but it's a good experience for the price. Like the other poster said, don't go in expecting Modern Warfare 2 and you'll come out with a better opinion of the game.

#164 Xenokai

Xenokai

Competition between PS4/XONE saved gaming.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2009 - 05:00 PM

I love newegg yuo usally get free shipping and NO tax. whatever is on the price tag is how much you pay which is how i wish every store was.

#165 Blackout

Blackout

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2009 - 07:14 PM

Thanks for the info guys, I picked it up.

#166 Raikoh

Raikoh

Posted 29 November 2009 - 02:52 AM

I'm not sure if it was listed, but Newegg also has Samba De Amigo (Wii) for only 7.99 with free shipping. I was considering buying it from Amazon until I saw the price, great deal when combined with Madworld : D

#167 pseprodux

pseprodux

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2009 - 04:57 AM

not a game-specific deal, but this western digital 640 gb 2.5" hdd for $89.99 could be good for anyone looking to upgrade their ps3 hard drive. it's 9.5 mm tall, so it should work in the ps3.

considering that i just bought the smaller 500 gb WD scorpio blue (of the same product line) 3 months ago for the same price (and thought that was a good price then), and that the normal prices for this drive are probably at least $120+, i'd say it's a pretty good deal.

#168 Hollywood

Hollywood

Posted 29 November 2009 - 06:33 AM

I got a computer case thats $12.00 after rebate, with free shipping. Didn't really need one, but heck, the cost of getting case fans itself inside of it was about the same thing. I think I could build a really cheap system slowly.

#169 Import

Import

The Froogle One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2009 - 01:11 AM

Thanks. Picked up Pure for 360. Had a blast with the demo and couldn't resist @ $10.69 shipped.
Xbox Live: Import98

#170 Afflicted

Afflicted

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2009 - 01:39 AM

I love newegg yuo usally get free shipping and NO tax. whatever is on the price tag is how much you pay which is how i wish every store was.

unfortunately tax from newegg here... ~10%

so even tho I've had nothing but great service from them... I very rarely ever order from them

#171 JUDOHAWK

JUDOHAWK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2009 - 02:35 AM

For me I love amazon's and newegg's service. But I usually order from newegg because it's the only site I dont get charged tax. Plus alot of the stuff I buy from the egg I get 3day ups shipping for free anyway.

#172 stpk0re

stpk0re

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2009 - 04:53 PM

10% Bing cashback is back on Newegg. Just click on the first Sponsored Sites link here:
http://www.bing.com/...ewegg&FORM=Z7FD

#173 PrinnyOtaku

PrinnyOtaku

二人の秘密の基地

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2009 - 07:29 PM

Chrono Trigger and Pure came today.

The Pure disc isn't on the case spindle thing, which is annoying cause I'll actually have to open it to get it back on :/

Chrono Trigger is the 1st print though, with the poster inside. A nice bonus for anyone who picked it up :)

Shipped from CA btw.

Defynorz.pngPringerOtaku.png
Add me on PSN for co-op or anything

League of Legends: Defyn

#174 ArmorForVictor

ArmorForVictor

| (• ◡•) | (ʋ❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2009 - 08:06 PM

Chrono Trigger and Pure came today.

The Pure disc isn't on the case spindle thing, which is annoying cause I'll actually have to open it to get it back on :/

Chrono Trigger is the 1st print though, with the poster inside. A nice bonus for anyone who picked it up :)

Shipped from CA btw.

yeah got Pure for PS3 yesterday it's funny newegg's warehouse it like down the way from me i wish they allowed pick up i could just drive down and get it
Posted Image
:3ds: 3DS Friend Code - 2466-1424-5777 (PM me yours if you add me :wave:)