Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood $20 for PS3 and Xbox 360 @ Amazon.com

I am playing this game right now. It starts out slow and starts to pick up after the hour mark. A lot of action and a ton of area to explore(which hold secrets in the form of actual Civil War photos). If you are a fan of Westerns and the first game, it is definitely worth picking up. I am about 7 hours in and am only about half way through. So it is lengthy and worth the trip even if you are just a general FPS fan.

A steal at $20!

[quote name='earvcunanan']Ubisoft title; will wait until it hits the sub ~$10 range.[/QUOTE]

eheheh You are just like me!:lol:

[quote name='United_Korea']one of the most underrated games this year. the game has a surprisingly good story.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Great story, very good characters, and the game is a blast. Easily worth $20, and I bought it on Amazon for $34.

This is a really damn good game. As others have mentioned, the one glaring omission is co-op, which is extremely glaring considering that almost all of the missions already have an AI-controlled partner! Would have made perfect sense to add the option of someone jumping in. Nonetheless, the story is still an absolute blast. The MP actually has some interesting modes, but no one plays, and when you do get a game, almost no one actually follows the objective of the game.

bread's done
Back