Left 4 Dead 2 Xbox 360 only £15.00

Aint removed if you click the link above, just ordered, fingers crossed. Cheers

EDIT- in fact still on front page of their site at 15 squid

Keep your fingers crossed but this is in their T&C.

"If, by mistake, we have under priced a product, we will not be liable to supply that product to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we despatch the product to you. In those circumstances, we will notify the correct price to you so you can decide whether or not you wish to order the product at that price. If you decide not to order the product, we will give you a full refund on any amount already paid for that product in accordance with our refund policy in section 6 below."

i LOVE when this shit happens... because it's surely a misprice. Maybe they will honour it, who knows? i'm baffled it's still there though, i assume HALF of England, and a good part of Wales too jumped in on ... arent' they aware something stupid (on their part, yeah) is going on?!?
if i were in UK i'd have bought a wagon, just to raise a buck (this top AAA game goes for 30 gbps easy, and at least 50 eur if not more all over continental europe...)

[quote name='babaz75']i LOVE when this shit happens... because it's surely a misprice. Maybe they will honour it, who knows? i'm baffled it's still there though, i assume HALF of England, and a good part of Wales too jumped in on ... arent' they aware something stupid (on their part, yeah) is going on?!?
if i were in UK i'd have bought a wagon, just to raise a buck (this top AAA game goes for 30 gbps easy, and at least 50 eur if not more all over continental europe...)[/QUOTE]

I'm not entirely sure this is a mis-price. If you have a browse around the Tesco site they've been doing some wierd pricing things, and it seems at the moment a lot of companies are doing this sort of thing. Look how Modern Warfare 2 panned out, with supermarkets offering it at £25.99. It's a long shot, but is this a way to boost some business through their brand new entertainment website perhaps?

Surely it can't be a misprice, else theyd have sorted it out ages ago and this deal has been live for several hours ?? I just hope they honour it :)

I really wouldn`t hold out much hope..:cry:

10 days ago i ordered loads of Guitar Hero 5 for the PS3 at £17.99....back up to £27 ish now and have had no contact from Tesco Entertainment , There email doesn`t work and read the clause about not obligated to sell if price error..They are a rag tag site imo so far

The guitar hero should have been the PS2
and this obviously is Left for Dead 1

Absolute bargain for a very fun game, shame i already own it but just bought it for a mate, hopefully the order will be honored.

This is why I love this site!

Ordered! I sincerely hope they honor the deal even if it is a mistake. Its no less than £34.99 everywhere else!

It's certainly been up for a long time for a mistake... order status is "Awaiting Dispatch".

I'm also "Awaiting Despatch", but there's a very good chance this is a misprice, for a couple of reasons:

1) Pricing in whole numbers makes me suspicious.
2) £15 for a game released only last week is insane.

I'm now 99% sure it's a misprice. It's going for £24.99 on the PC, and the GotY edition of the first game is listed as £39.97 for the 360.

Ordered, but I'd be surprised if I actually get it. They may just not have caught it yet because not that many people have ordered it.

I just got an email saying it dispatched...

WINAR%21.PNG

Tesco was blocked out for posting on another forum...

Edit -

Jumped the gun a bit there.... Only confirmation >_>.

That's incorrect. Quoted from the terms and conditions:

"If, by mistake, we have under priced a product, we will not be liable to supply that product to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we despatch the product to you. In those circumstances, we will notify the correct price to you so you can decide whether or not you wish to order the product at that price. If you decide not to order the product, we will give you a full refund on any amount already paid for that product in accordance with our refund policy..."

[quote name='SunKing5786']"If, by mistake, we have under priced a product, we will not be liable to supply that product to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we despatch the product to you. In those circumstances, we will notify the correct price to you so you can decide whether or not you wish to order the product at that price. If you decide not to order the product, we will give you a full refund on any amount already paid for that product in accordance with our refund policy..."[/QUOTE]

I always thought that practise was infringing on consumer rights... maybe it's different because it's online, but it's always been my thought process that if an item is priced at a certain price, the company should sell the item at that price... Anyone else wonder if this is a consumer case to be won in the future and that some of these online companies are screwing people over for the time being?

I know when I worked on a till, if something came through at a price and it rang up differently, we had to sell for the price on the package.

Mine hasn't shipped.

Misprices are a rather foggy area when it comes to consumer rights, and, in all honesty, it's probably not worth causing a dispute over £15.

Mine still awaiting confirmation but they've taken my money. There isn't even a cancel button on the website so I guess they just like how my money feels.

Its now gone off their site, altogether, not there at any price.. sold out or realised they f__ up?

Still waiting to see if I get this, at least I got L4D1 GOTY PC steam for £6

According to HUKD, so far only people who ordered 1 copy have received dispatched emails. Also they are the ones who ordered around 10-11am when the deal was posted. I ordered around 1pm yesterday and got the confirmation at 2... yet it still says awaiting dispatch :S just have to wait til Monday morning.

I ordered one copy and got confirmation at 5:41pm. No dispatch email as of yet and still awaiting dispatch on the website. I wonder if the money has gone yet...

Apparently if you haven't had a dispatch email then you won't get the game. I heard that they will be sending out an email (later today) about the misprice, and will cancel and refund all existing "awaiting dispatch" orders... :(

Also, that "gray area" in mispricing.

If they have taken the money off you you are entitled to it. Its as simple as that.
They cannot by law take money from you and request for a refund.
It is a veerrry grey area indeed and not many people stand by this..
63tesco.jpg

Because they have made you an offer to buy (Left 4 Dead 2 being £15) and they accept that by taking your money and moving it forward to dispatch they accept it. Therefore you are entitled to it..

Image: they have gave me a reciept so i own that product now, and they cant refund me my money unless i request so and the £15 i payed stands.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your recent order with Tesco Entertainment for 'Left 4 Dead 2' for Xbox 360.

Unfortunately, there was an error in the price at the time that you placed your order, and as a result we have had to cancel this item in your order. You have not been charged for this game and the remainder of your order will be dispatched as normal.

We apologise for the inconvenience and would like to offer you £2 off your next order with Tesco Entertainment. Please enter eCoupon code___________ at the online Entertainment checkout to claim your discount. This offer is valid until 31st December 2009.

Please refer to our terms and conditions on the Tesco Entertainment site for further details of our order acceptance policy.

If you would like to re-order the game, it will be available again this week on our website at the correct price of £36.71.

Kind regards,

Tesco Customer Service

[quote name='TheToiletDuck']Dear Customer,

Thank you for your recent order with Tesco Entertainment for 'Left 4 Dead 2' for Xbox 360.

Unfortunately, there was an error in the price at the time that you placed your order, and as a result we have had to cancel this item in your order. You have not been charged for this game and the remainder of your order will be dispatched as normal.[/QUOTE]

Yep, got the same. :(

[quote name='TheToiletDuck']Dear Customer,

Unfortunately, there was an error in the price at the time that you placed your order, and as a result we have had to cancel this item in your order. You have not been charged for this game and the remainder of your order will be dispatched as normal.

We apologise for the inconvenience and would like to offer you £2 off your next order with Tesco Entertainment. Please enter eCoupon code___________ at the online Entertainment checkout to claim your discount. This offer is valid until 31st December 2009.

Please refer to our terms and conditions on the Tesco Entertainment site for further details of our order acceptance policy.

If you would like to re-order the game, it will be available again this week on our website at the correct price of £36.71.

Kind regards,

Tesco Customer Service[/QUOTE]

got the same msg

bread's done
Back