Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Megazell's Free And Legal PC Games List!

• Please log in to reply
3199 replies to this topic

#1111 Megazell

Megazell

Linux Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2010 - 02:12 PM

Thread Update.

Currently the list is at 900 games! Wootie Flakes!

Putting together a website is a bitch. I finally found a free host with no banner ads and secured a few domain names - Not sure which one I will go with but they were free so...The hardest part is putting a filter search together to cover the games correctly. Also working on an auto-updater to make sure all the links are working and such.

So - What genre would you guys and gals like to see more of as we move forward?

Megazell's Free and Legal PC Games!

http://freeandlegalpcgames.wordpress.com/

It's free or Fuck it!

#1112 ratzombie

ratzombie

aka yunkie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2010 - 09:16 PM

More point-and-click adventure games.

#1113 Hollywood

Hollywood

Posted 18 May 2010 - 09:43 PM

Thread Update.

Currently the list is at 900 games! Wootie Flakes!

Putting together a website is a bitch. I finally found a free host with no banner ads and secured a few domain names - Not sure which one I will go with but they were free so...The hardest part is putting a filter search together to cover the games correctly. Also working on an auto-updater to make sure all the links are working and such.

So - What genre would you guys and gals like to see more of as we move forward?

Congrats on the number, I wish I found this thread sooner. :P

Personally since I don't play a lot of these games, I would like to see more casual types of pick up and play games, or retro remake type games. There's a SoR remake, I wonder if there are others. I think I've seen a Double Dragon one called Double Dragon Forever.

#1114 Megazell

Megazell

Linux Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2010 - 09:50 PM

Congrats on the number, I wish I found this thread sooner. :P

Personally since I don't play a lot of these games, I would like to see more casual types of pick up and play games, or retro remake type games. There's a SoR remake, I wonder if there are others. I think I've seen a Double Dragon one called Double Dragon Forever.

99% of the Action section is everything you are looking for.

Double Dragon Forever is still in beta and it's really ROUGH. I try to post beta that are playable from beginning to end if they are SP. DDF is more like an ALPHA than a beta since many of the game features and bugs are game stoppers.

Usually, unless someone makes a request I post 4 action (SP) games and then 1 MMO - With other genre criss crossing randomly based on my Searchbot's findings and/or recommendation via PM, Friends, Word Of Mouth or other site spotlights.

More point-and-click adventure games.

NP. I got 10 lined up at this time and more that I have to try out before posting.

It's free or Fuck it!

#1115 Hollywood

Hollywood

Posted 19 May 2010 - 12:07 AM

Yeah I'm sure there are games I'm describing, I just haven't sorted through them all yet, lol.

You should make a top 10 for when you start your site, I'll download them all and give em a try. :P

#1116 kyosai7

kyosai7

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2010 - 07:29 AM

I'd like to see more single-player RPGs, myself. Also, the online card game you posted reminded me of another free card game that's online, and a huge hit in Japan: Alteil. You can buy things as well, but you can supposedly also earn everything. I say supposedly because I don't have a lot of experience with it, but the game plays right in your browser.

#1117 Megazell

Megazell

Linux Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2010 - 01:44 PM

I'd like to see more single-player RPGs, myself. Also, the online card game you posted reminded me of another free card game that's online, and a huge hit in Japan: Alteil. You can buy things as well, but you can supposedly also earn everything. I say supposedly because I don't have a lot of experience with it, but the game plays right in your browser.

Cool. There are some RPGs coming up. You know I've had Alteil in my bookmarks since 2008 when I met them during 'Big Apple Comic Con' with my kids. They had a table of the actual cards and a virtual table top with their games. My kid played it but did not like it for some reason but they gave out these free packs and toys. I am going to boot them up soon enough.

It's free or Fuck it!

#1118 Hollywood

Hollywood

Posted 20 May 2010 - 05:44 PM

Altitude is free on Steam right now for this weekend. Damn it's addicting. You should give it a shot Mega, its a fun cartoony 2D plane shooter game.

#1119 Megazell

Megazell

Linux Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2010 - 06:32 PM

Altitude is free on Steam right now for this weekend. Damn it's addicting. You should give it a shot Mega, its a fun cartoony 2D plane shooter game.

There is a game on this list very much like it. So from time to time I play that with some friends online.

Dogfight - Battle In The Skies

Shooter/Horizontal
Single Player - Yes
Multiplayer - Yes

Theme: Other

A classic 2D action game for the sky!

Dogfight is a fun and free remake of the classic aerial fighter games of the early 90's. The setting is World War I, and you're flying a fighter plane through a maze of daring enemies. With enough practice, you'll be an ace before no time, and maybe even Red Baron status!

Official Features:

Up to two players simultaneously on one machine (unfortunately no network mode)
About 150 aircraft from all major categories
Roughly as many different weapons
Weapons behavior similar to the "Originals"
Use Joypads or keyboard

Megazell's Comment - The game is in German but it's pretty easy to get up and running and a lot of fun with a friend or family member for hot seat action.

System Requirements

CPU: 500 Mhz
Memory: 128 Mb
Video: 32 Mb
Hard Drive: 6.73 Mb

Download it here - http://www.filefront...s-Full-Install/

Screenshots

Posted Image

--> Click Here! <--
For The Full List Of 'Free And Legal PC Games.'

I had a cousin who was into Altitude and when he tried to get me into it - I got him into this...now he is a addicted to this one. You can run some 3rd party programs to play online even though at this time online play is not built in.

STEAM is great for what it does but I don't mess with retail at all anymore. So unless it's free period I don't mess with it. I've seen the gameplay video of that game and I wish the developer the best of luck :)

PS - There are other multiplayer games of that nature on this list but I did not want to flood this post :)

Edited by Megazell, 07 October 2012 - 04:01 PM.

It's free or Fuck it!

#1120 Megazell

Megazell

Linux Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2010 - 08:26 PM

Amertis

Adventure
Single Player - Yes
Multiplayer - No

Theme: Fatnasy

Amertis is a free adventure game, with no shooting or violence. It just calls for your skills in logic and observation. Become the hero, Rodrigue Grandcœur, and get ready for a trip to dreamworlds in which you will meet a number of remarkable characters.

Amertis has been entirely created by a team of enthusiastic amateurs, so don’t expect a professionally made game with stunning videos or Spielberg-like special effects. Nevertheless, Amertis holds many secrets and surprises… Will you manage to discover them all?

Megazell's Comment - In case you are using a browser that does not auto-translate the website - the 2nd link is the ENGLISH version of this game.

System Requirements

OS: Windows XP or higher, Mac and Linux versions available
CPU: 1.3 Ghz
Video: 128 Mb
Hard Drive: 229 Mb

Download it here - http://www.amertis.o...elecharger.html

Screenshots

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

--> Click Here! <--

Edited by Megazell, 07 October 2012 - 04:30 PM.

It's free or Fuck it!

#1121 Megazell

Megazell

Linux Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2010 - 08:38 PM

Ancient Domains Of Mystery

RPG
Single Player - Yes
Multiplayer - No
Netbook Friendly

Theme: Fantasy

For 6000 years, the world of Ancardia was left untouched by the incursions of Chaos, but finally the sinister forces of evil and darkness have found this young and teeming world. In a remote mountain complex, huge dungeons were formed by great magical powers. They seem to contain some kind of dimensional gate which allows terrors from unknown dimensions to enter the world of Ancardia and wreak havoc.

For years, nobody understood the true cause of sudden ambushes by evil monsters, incursions by hideous monster armies, and the rising tide of Chaos. Finally Khelavaster, the great sage, uncovered an ancient prophecy foretelling the Coming of Chaos -- a dark and sinister time when the skill, power and valor of a single hero would determine the future of the world. The ancient scrolls of prophecy hinted at a remote mountain range -- the Drakalor Chain -- which was destined to be the final battle ground for an epic fight between Chaos and Order. Khelavaster quickly made this known to all the intelligent races of Ancardia.

Within weeks, many heroes set out to find the source of the chaotic forces and destroy it. Khelavaster was among the first to enter those dungeons. Many heroes have followed him since then but no one has ever returned from the dungeons. Thus the forces of Chaos continue their conquest and threaten to defile Ancardia...

You are one of those young heroes willing to risk your life to defeat the forces of Chaos, gain fame, fortune, power, and ultimately save your world and your people. After weeks of arduous travel, you have finally reached the center of the Drakalor Chain and now face the entrance to those dungeons of mystery which must contain a means to save your world.

You were told to visit a small village by the name of "Terinyo" and talk to the village elder for he might have the latest information about the region. Steady yourself and be prepared to engage in a heroic struggle for the fate of your home world!

System Requirements

OS: Windows 98 SE or higher, Mac and Linux versions also available
CPU: 500 Mhz
Memory: 16 Mb
Video: 16 Mb
Hard Drive: 1.97 Mb

Download it here - http://www.adom.de/

Screenshots

Posted Image

Posted Image

--> Click Here! <--

Edited by Megazell, 07 October 2012 - 04:38 PM.

It's free or Fuck it!

#1122 Megazell

Megazell

Linux Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2010 - 08:46 PM

Fedora Spade: Case 1 - Prologue
Fedora Spade: Case 2 - The Red Ring
Fedora Spade: Case 3 - Death Wears a Fedora
Fedora Spade: Case 4 - The Last Job

Adventure
Single Player - Yes
Multiplayer - No
Netbook Friendly

Theme: Mystery

Hello there, gumshoe. Fedora Spade's the name. I'm a dick. What? No, not figuratively. The lady across the street might argue otherwise, but I digress. Anyway, I'm a detective, a homicide detective to be exact. I didn't grow up wanting to be a detective, mind you. I hated the cops & robbers game... the other kids always forced me to play the bad guy and gave me a good ass-kicking whenever I was caught. Not a very pleasant childhood memory, yeah? But that's beside the point. I wanted to be an astronaut. I just thought that it'd be neat to explore space, see? But it never happened, as you can probably tell. Math and physics... I can't say that they're my favorite subjects. Plus, watching the challenger explode into a big firework is pretty traumatizing.

So why did I become a homicide detective, you ask? Well, apparently it's the only job that's available for me here. Crime's rampant here in Lawless City, and dead bodies continue to crowd the streets. They need people to combat crime, expendable people; preferably people that aren't too bright in the head. People with a diploma in sociology, or psychology, or some other I-just-want-to-graduate-quickly major. People from third-rate universities who can't seem to find a decent job. People like me. It's dangerous work, but it sure beats flipping burgers. Or is it? I don't know... it's too late for regret now.
Anyway, gumshoe, I've had my fill of bourbon tonight, and I'm in the mood to talk. Why don't you sit tight and lend me a pair of listening ears, eh?

System Requirements

CPU: 733 Mhz
Memory: 32 Mb
Hard Drive: 31.5 Mb

Download it here - http://studioeres.com/games/fedora

Screenshots

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

--> Click Here! <--

Edited by Megazell, 07 October 2012 - 04:40 PM.

It's free or Fuck it!

#1123 Hollywood

Hollywood

Posted 20 May 2010 - 11:43 PM

There is a game on this list very much like it. So from time to time I play that with some friends online.

I had a cousin who was into Altitude and when he tried to get me into it - I got him into this...now he is a addicted to this one. You can run some 3rd party programs to play online even though at this time online play is not built in.

STEAM is great for what it does but I don't mess with retail at all anymore. So unless it's free period I don't mess with it. I've seen the gameplay video of that game and I wish the developer the best of luck :)

PS - There are other multiplayer games of that nature on this list but I did not want to flood this post :)

Thanks, I tried it out, I dunno not really something I can get into since I can't understand any of the menus and I just seemed to die a lot with the controls with no idea how to change anything. Thanks anyway.

#1124 Megazell

Megazell

Linux Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2010 - 01:42 AM

Thanks, I tried it out, I dunno not really something I can get into since I can't understand any of the menus and I just seemed to die a lot with the controls with no idea how to change anything. Thanks anyway.

WASD + Shift and Space bar for KB.

Control pads are automatic.

99% of my PC gaming is gamepad.

Here is another one from the list like it.

Sopwith 3.0

Shooter/Horizontal
Single Player - Yes
Multiplayer - Yes
Netbook Friendly

Theme: Other

Classic Arcade Remake!

You'll be manning a Sopwith biplane with the goal to shoot down as many of your enemy planes and buildings as you can! Just try not to destroy too many cows along the way, because there sure are a lot of them... and they're mostly defenseless.

The game also features a multi-player mode where you can have a blast trying to decimate your opponents' units.

Official Description:

Sopwith and its much-improved successor, Sopwith 2, is a CGA game designed for both single player play, and also equipped to handle up to 8 players in multiplayer mode (4 human, 4 computer). It is a side-scrolling biplane action game involving two sides - cyan and magenta. The object of the game in single-player is to destroy all of the enemy buildings and vehicles, either by shooting, bombing, or colliding with them.

To stop you, the enemy has deployed planes to shoot you down and buildings that shoot anti-aircraft fire at you. Each level ends when all the enemy buildings and vehicles are destroyed, and is followed by a faster and more difficult level with the same map.

System Requirements

CPU: 600 Mhz
Video: 16 Mb
Hard Drive: 720 Kb

Download it here - http://sourceforge.n...jects/sopwith3/

Screenshots

Posted Image

Posted Image

Gameplay Video

--> Click Here! <--

Edited by Megazell, 07 October 2012 - 04:02 PM.

It's free or Fuck it!

#1125 Megazell

Megazell

Linux Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2010 - 01:51 AM

^ BTW - Many of the games come from all over the world - Some of them that I have not even posted - have zero English support but they usually come with a Read Me. It's a little bit of work - So that is why I don't post some of them but if you find any on this list that are foreign and a little hard to understand you can always use this site...

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

To convert the read me files.

It's free or Fuck it!

#1126 kyosai7

kyosai7

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2010 - 02:22 PM

Not sure if anyone else has said, but until MAy 24th, Portal is 100% free on Steam.

#1127 Megazell

Megazell

Linux Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2010 - 02:38 PM

F.E.A.R COMBAT

First Person Shooter
Single Player - No
Multiplayer - Yes
Gamepad Support - Yes

Theme: Horror
Theme: Military

F.E.A.R. First Encounter Assault Recon is a horror-themed first-person shooter developed by Monolith Productions and published by Vivendi. It was released on October 17, 2005, for Windows, and ported by Day 1 Studios to the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Timegate Studios has released two expansion packs, F.E.A.R. Extraction Point in October 2006, and F.E.A.R. Perseus Mandate in November 2007. A direct sequel titled F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin, was released by Monolith Productions in February of 2009.

On August 17, 2006, F.E.A.R.'s multiplayer component was retitled F.E.A.R. Combat and made available for free download. Downloaders of F.E.A.R. Combat and owners of F.E.A.R.'s retail edition may play together online.

Megazell's Comment - As of 07/29/11, the main site has an error to get the free CD KEY needed to play. Those with existing keys are fine. If you want a new one, hit the 2nd link, dl the game and use their serial key finder to hop in the game.

System Requirements

CPU: 1.7 Ghz
Memory: 512 Mb
Video: 64 Mb GeForce 4 Ti and Radeon 9000 or higher
Hard Drive: 5.0 Gb

Download it here - http://www.fearcombat.org/

Screenshots

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Gameplay Video

--> Click Here! <--

Edited by Megazell, 07 October 2012 - 04:42 PM.

It's free or Fuck it!

#1128 Megazell

Megazell

Linux Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2010 - 02:50 PM

Thread Update.

I had move F.E.A.R COMBAT to make room in the first 2 post of this thread for some changes. I hit the text limit with the first post.

Updated the list of games with more genres to help sort the games out better.

Click here to check it out and let me know what you guys and gals think.

I also updated the entire Action section and made sure all links were working and updated the games that were beta to released (by removing beta from their title).

Some games won't fit the genres perfectly so I place them in the appropriate spot I could think of.

I will be moving down the genres and updating those games as I go.

It's free or Fuck it!

#1129 Megazell

Megazell

Linux Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2010 - 03:16 PM

Ainevoltas 2

RPG/Action/Platformer
Single Player - Yes
Multiplayer - No

Ainevoltas 2 is a simple side-scrolling platformer RPG. Guide Justin into the castle to find out who is behind the monster invasion.

Megazell's Comment - The developers website is down at this time.

System Requirements

CPU: 1.2 Ghz
Hard Drive: 13.2 Mb

Download it here - http://db.tigsource....es/ainevoltas-2

Screenshots

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Gameplay Video

--> Click Here! <--

Edited by Megazell, 07 October 2012 - 04:43 PM.

It's free or Fuck it!

#1130 Megazell

Megazell

Linux Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2010 - 03:22 PM

Sunset Over Imdahl

RPG
Single Player - Yes
Multiplayer - No
Netbook Friendly

Sunset Over Imdahl is a non-battle RPG that takes place in a city under siege. You play as Lohn, a young boy who is the sole survivor of the siege. Wandering the streets in desperation, Lohn meets a nobly-dressed man who offers him a chance to bring his hometown back to life. Without knowing his intentions, Lohn accepts on the man's offer, and the game begins.

System Requirements

CPU: 833 Mhz
Video: 64 Mb
Hard Drive: 9.96 Mb

Download it here - http://db.tigsource....set-over-imdahl

Screenshots

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Gameplay Video

--> Click Here! <--

Edited by Megazell, 07 October 2012 - 04:45 PM.

It's free or Fuck it!

#1131 Megazell

Megazell

Linux Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2010 - 03:28 PM

Final Vision

RPG
Single Player - Yes
Multiplayer - No
Netbook Friendly

Final Vision is a platform RPG inspired by the Final Fantasy series of games. Choose from four classes (Fighter, Red Mage, Summoner, and Dragoon), and visit the requisite towns and dungeons in a side-scrolling adventure.

System Requirements

CPU: 833 Mhz
Hard Drive: 12.9 Mb

Download it here - http://download.cnet...4-10759911.html

Screenshots

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Gameplay Video

--> Click Here! <--

Edited by Megazell, 07 October 2012 - 04:45 PM.

It's free or Fuck it!

#1132 Mike UFC

Mike UFC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2010 - 07:33 PM

Megazell's Top Pick

The Last Dance
Megazell's Top Pick

Thrid Person Shooter
Single Player - Yes
Multiplayer - Yes

Megazell's Comment - Most of the game is in Spanish but you should be able to navigate it and play with no problem since it's very intuitive. It has input gamepad support and instructions in eng PDF that should be read before playing.

Download it here - http://www.thelastdancegame.com/
or
Download it here - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ISKOJ8D4

Just played this and it's an excellent 10-15 minute diversion. I just wanted to add that it does have english subtitles. Thanks, Mega!

#1133 Megazell

Megazell

Linux Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2010 - 08:56 PM

Not sure if anyone else has said, but until MAy 24th, Portal is 100% free on Steam.

Portal is a great game.

I highly reccomend playing the other games like portal that are on my list if you have the time.

ASCIIpOrtal
The original inspiration of Portal - Narbacular Drop
Prometheus

Just played this and it's an excellent 10-15 minute diversion. I just wanted to add that it does have English subtitles. Thanks, Mega!

NP. I found a few games from the same makers with other groups that they worked with. I will be posting those up soon enough. Currently, my back log for posting is 73 games.

Edited by Megazell, 07 October 2012 - 04:04 PM.

It's free or Fuck it!

#1134 Mike UFC

Mike UFC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2010 - 10:07 PM

Dirty Split

Adventure
Single Player - Yes
Multiplayer - No

Synopsis

When a plastic surgeon is found murdered in his office the police are quick to apprehend a prime suspect. It is a textbook case – except the suspect didn’t do it. There is more to the deceased doctor than meets the eye. Much more.

You will lead private investigator Alan Baxter to the truth as an ever-increasing mystery unravels before his eyes. Follow clues to exciting locales such as Los Angeles, Las Vegas and New York. Feel the vibrant style of the 1960s era and meet a fascinating variety of characters. Enjoy a story that will keep you guessing until the end.

Features

Surprising original plot
Over two dozen stylish screens
19 interactive characters
German and English version
Beautifully voiced characters throughout
Original soundtrack
Animated Cutscenes
Classic point & click adventure gaming

Download it here - http://www.dreamagination.org/

Just finished this one. Very fun game. Cool cat soundtrack, retro look and the not too challenging difficulty make this a great way to spend about 3-4 hours or so.

#1135 Mike UFC

Mike UFC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2010 - 11:41 PM

Dead City

Adventure
Single Player - Yes
Multiplayer - No

A dark 1st person adventure game about a man trying to find out who murdered his girlfriend.

System Requirements

CPU: 700 Mhz
Hard Drive: 10.8 Mb

Download it here - http://dead-code.org...es/deadcity.zip
or
Download it here - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N5MHM0DF

Just finished this one. Pretty grim stuff. Took about an hour to finish but is nicely done. Going to work on The Marionette right now.

#1136 Megazell

Megazell

Linux Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2010 - 12:11 AM

Just finished this one. Pretty grim stuff. Took about an hour to finish but is nicely done. Going to work on The Marionette right now.

Yeah, I actually ended that one the day I posted it. I thought it was interesting. You can tell the maker was inspired by the writings of Carlos Castaneda.

It's free or Fuck it!

#1137 Megazell

Megazell

Linux Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2010 - 03:52 AM

Thread Update.

Just updated the Strategy section.

It now includes both RTS and Turn Based Strategy games. They are further separated by 2D or 3D.

Going to move on and merge Simulation, Flight and Racing with sub genres underneath.

It's free or Fuck it!

#1138 Megazell

Megazell

Linux Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2010 - 08:52 AM

Megazell's Top Pick
The Devil's Tuning Fork
Megazell's Top Pick

Adventure
Single Player - Yes
Multiplayer - No

Theme: Suspense

What if you saw the world with your ears? Devil's Tuning Fork is a first-person exploration/puzzle game in which the player must navigate an unknown world using visual sound waves. Inspired by M.C. Escher’s classic optical illusion and the echolocation of dolphins, The Devil’s Tuning Fork allows the player to explore a new mode of perception through sound visualization.

As a mysterious epidemic causes children everywhere to fall into comas, one child wakes up in an alternate reality. It is up to this child, the player, to determine the cause of the epidemic and save the other children trapped here. By way of the devil's tuning fork, a magical instrument that allows the player to perceive sound waves, the player must find all the children and successfully escape this alternate reality, thereby waking up from the coma.

System Requirements

CPU: 2.6 Ghz
Video: GeForce 8000 Series and Radeon or higher
Hard Drive: 1.0 Gb

Download it here - http://www.devilstun...k.com/index.php

Gameplay Video

--> Click Here! <--

Edited by Megazell, 07 October 2012 - 04:59 PM.

It's free or Fuck it!

#1139 Megazell

Megazell

Linux Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2010 - 01:30 PM

Stranger By Night

Adventure
Single Player - Yes
Multiplayer - No

Theme: Mystery

Stranger By Night
Katrina Rose is a reporter for the New York Times. Her latest work is a series of articles and reports on a serial killer known only as "The Stranger". One night, she receives a tip from a woman name Amber - someone who says she may have vital information about the identity of the murderer. Eager to follow up on her story, Katrina heads over to Amber's house.

Once there, Katrina finds out that she has just been thrown into a deadly game of cat and mouse, with none other than the Stranger himself. Locked in the house with no apparent way out, Katrina must fight to make it through the night.

Megazell's Comment - A sequel is on the way to be released. Make sure you use the Winsetup file to configure the game for your system.

System Requirements

CPU: 900 Mhz
Hard Drive: 5.64 Mb

Download it here - http://fivetrickpony...ranger-info.php

Screenshots

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

--> Click Here! <--

Edited by Megazell, 07 October 2012 - 05:00 PM.

It's free or Fuck it!

#1140 Megazell

Megazell

Linux Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2010 - 01:43 PM

Prodigal

Adventure
Single Player - Yes
Multiplayer - No
Netbook Friendly

Theme: Horror

Prodigal is a very well executed horror adventure game that follows the story of Jacob and his brother Mike. Prior to the start of the game, the two brother's parents were in an accident. Mike stole most of the inheritance and left for parts unknown. Jacob was able to make it through the ordeal with the help of his new-found female companion.

Prodigal's soundtrack is really where it shines. The tracks that play behind the game during the first few levels made my skin crawl. Whispering voices and scratching noises are used to great and effective extent, while musical melodies are kept to a minimum.

There is also a great deal of surrealism within the game. Oftentimes there will be blood dripping from something, or a bloodstain on a wall, but when you go to look at it the game will say "That's not really there" or something similar. This lent itself well to the creepy atmosphere of the game.

Megazell's Comment - The game is very graphic. Not for kids. This game should be played in the dark to get the full effect. Also, the author's site is down at this time.

System Requirements

CPU: 900 Mhz
Hard Drive: 132 Mb

Download it here - http://www.reloaded....d/Prodigal/142/

Screenshots

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

--> Click Here! <--

Edited by Megazell, 07 October 2012 - 05:01 PM.

It's free or Fuck it!