Buy New Super Mario Bros get 50% OFF ANY Wii Game inc. Wii Fit, "Hero" Bundles, etc!

Go to www.toysrus.com, and add New Super Mario Bros Wii to your cart. Add any other Wii game to your cart, and 50% is taken off automatically. Sweeten the deal further by using coupon codes:

HOLIDAY2 ($15 off a $100 purchase)
931033 ($25 off a $250 purchase)

NOTE: This applies to ALL Wii games, including the rhythm game bundles. Use this to get DJ Hero for $60, or Band Hero for $100.

EDIT: This may possibly sweeten the deal in-store.
http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/medi...9-DOTD-cpn.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet deal, but is it in stores too?

They ran out of wii fit plus,the only other wii game I need to get this holiday season =[

Hmm... No matter what you put in the cart with NSMBW it always takes the 50% off even if it's more expensive.

If you don't mind a little work you could get a fantastic deal here. For example, put NSMBW and Tony Hawk Ride ($120) in your cart. It'll take $60 off the total, then use code HOLIDAY2 and it'll take another $15 off bringing it down to $95 (plus tax).

That's a great deal if you already wanted Tony Hawk Ride, if not you can sell it on Ebay and most likely recoup all your money if not make a small profit.

A Boy and His Blob
Little King's Story
Muramasa

The only 3 I could see people being interested in. I'm not interested in the first 2 and I already have Muramasa.

It probably won't work in store for anything over $49.99

"Discounted item must be equal or lesser value"

I guess it just another one of TRU's glitches.

[quote name='GoldenJoe']Epic deal. I'll add this to the first post.[/QUOTE]

I mean, it's feasable to have DJ Hero on Wii for $10 if this works, someone has to try it.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']It probably won't work in store for anything over $49.99

"Discounted item must be equal or lesser value"

I guess it just another one of TRU's glitches.[/QUOTE]

should have know it would be too good of a deal. Guess I'll just get Metroid Trilogy at Target then

[quote name='Estebon']Has anyone tried it in store yet?[/QUOTE]

How fast does a man walk wearing 7" pumps while slapping himself in the face with a frozen fish?

Well, when a store does open up, the getting DJ Hero for half off and the $50 gift card is totally dependant on if the registers have the same glitch as online, which may or may not be the case.

In for NSMB and Wii Fit Plus Bundle. Wife wanted Wii fit anyway. Got both for around $108 including tax and free shipping. Not too bad. Like getting NSMB for free with Wii Fit Bundle.

[quote name='gomikeoh']930988

code is 10 dollars off 100...

THIS COULD ADD FURTHER MROE IN TO THE BE EPIC "GLITCH." ZOMG?![/QUOTE]

The code HOLIDAY2 takes off $15 on $100.

Oops, didn't realize this was valid starting this morning in store. I'd rather get the xbox version of dj hero. This sucks.

As much as i would like the instore deal to work with this glitch, lets say it does work, I do not think any cashier (unless they were dumb) would let that go through, without the approval of a manager. Though there is always that chance...like last years rock band 2 bundle from tru!

[quote name='neocvera']Is that the entire email? There wasn't a second page that included a scan bar/code for the DJ Hero Bundle $50 GC?[/QUOTE]

There was a page that had that link I provided on it (that said offer valid in store only), but no other coupons. One would assume the deals are valid in store without an actual coupon automatically.

[quote name='victoryroadrage']The code HOLIDAY2 takes off $15 on $100.[/QUOTE]
Is there an in-store printable coupon that can be used like this? I still have the $10 off 100 but $5 is $5.
Online, there is an automatic 15 off 100 (without using a code) on qualified purchases. I added NSMB and Ride to my cart, came out to Estimated Total $100.27 shipped.

Also, what's the trade-in value of the DJ Hero bundle at GS?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the heads-up! Went in for New SMB Wii and the Wii Fit Plus bundle, plus I added a $3 action figure (the cheapest item available with free shipping) to use the $15 off $100 code. I had a gift card, too, so I ended up spending just a shade over $67. :cool:

[quote name='neocvera']Is there an in-store printable coupon that can be used like this? I still have the $10 off 100 but $5 is $5.
Online, there is an automatic 15 off 100 (without using a code) on qualified purchases. I added NSMB and Ride to my cart, came out to Estimated Total $100.27 shipped.

Also, what's the trade-in value of the DJ Hero bundle at GS?[/QUOTE]

I had something mailed to the house regarding the $10 off $100

Does the 930988 $10 off stack on top of the $15?

I just ordered Band Hero and NSMB for $146 (including Tax, free Shipping) and was wondering if I should cancel and redo, I only used the HOLIDAY2 code.

The two codes don't stack. And even if they did, you'd have to create a new account to place the order since you already used up one of the codes.

HOLIDAY2 isn't working with Wii Fit Plus and the mario game.

What are the requirements for that coupon?

[quote name='efralope']Does the 930988 $10 off stack on top of the $15?

I just ordered Band Hero and NSMB for $146 (including Tax, free Shipping) and was wondering if I should cancel and redo, I only used the HOLIDAY2 code.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jkimrey']HOLIDAY2 isn't working with Wii Fit Plus and the mario game.

What are the requirements for that coupon?[/QUOTE]

You're 2 cents short at $99.98. Your total needs to be $100.

[quote name='GunstarRed']You're 2 cents short at $99.98. Your total needs to be $100.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I just sorted by cheapest games and put in a $5 poker game for the original xbox. Unless someone knows any cheaper items. I still haven't finished the deal just yet.

Wonder if TRU will cancel the order?

If not, this appears to be a good deal, no?

Shipping Status Qty Item Price

Not yet shipped
1 Wii Fit Plus with Balance Board for Nintendo Wii - Item#:3800030 $43.17
1 New Super Mario Bros. for Nintendo Wii - Item#:3726464 $43.17
1 Toys R Us AA Ultra Alkaline Batteries - 20 Pack - Item#:3889645 $8.63

Shipping & Handling (GROUND) : $3.30
Tax (NC) $0.00

Total: $98.27

Found some cheap stickers for $2. Total ame out to $96.44 after tax. Not bad for a half off wiifit that I had to get anyway for someone.

WOW what a surprise, super mario galaxy, the one game that should logically pair with NSMB, doesnt qualify. Not only that the game is still 50 bucks EVERYWHERE, I know 1st party nintendo games seldom drop in price, but that crap still stinks...Its been like 4 years and no players choice, nintendo...REALLY!??

Awesome deal, I was super excited that TRU was willing to ship to me in the Caribbean!!! AND they took off $6 for shipping b/c that is what free shipping in the states costs. I had a $50 gift card and used that plus $50 more or so to get New Super Mario Bros, Punch-Out! and Boom Blox Block Party.

Would have gotten Wii Fit Plus, but shipping was $40. Thanks OP!

Pulled the trigger on this deal. Wii Fit + NSMB and a Charlie Brown Christmas figure (with pathetic tree!). $106.50 total with tax and shipping (figure didn't have free s/h). Will make a nice gift.

bread's done
Back