Gamestop.com Cyber Monday Sale - Dead Space Extraction $19.99, LBP GOTY $39.99

Nikadimas

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
[IMG-R=5838]10366[/IMG-R]GameStop has a bunch of online only Cyber Monday deals. Use coupon code SAVER to get free shipping on a $25+ order.

icongs_r1.gif
GameStop Cyber Monday Sale

Free $25 Gift Card with the purchase of
:360::ps3::wii: DJ Hero w/Turntable 109.99 (119.99 for PS3)
:360::ps3::wii: Tony Hawk Ride $119.99
:360::ps3::wii: Band Hero Band Kit $179.99
:360: The Bourne Conspiracy $29.99

Sale Items
:360: Section 8 $39.99
:360: Silent Hill: Homecoming $9.99
:360: Infernal: Hells Vengeance $9.99
:360: Guilty Gear 2: Overture $9.99
:360::ps3::wii: The Beatles Rock Band w/$10 gift card
:360::ps3: Ghostbusters $19.99
:360::ps3: Street Fighter IV $19.99
:360::ps3: NHL 2K10 $19.99
:360::ps3: Tekken 6 $39.99
:360::ps3: UFC Undisputed $49.99
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet GOTY $39.99

:wii: Dead Space Extraction $19.99
:wii: MySims Agents $19.99
:wii: Spore Hero $19.99
:wii: Need for Speed: Nitro $19.99
:wii: EA Sports Active Bundle $39.99
:wii: EA Sports Active More Workouts $24.99
:wii: Deca Sports $9.99
:wii::ds: Aliens in the Attic $9.99

:psp: Pangya Fantasty Golf $9.99
:psp: GTA Chinatown Wars $29.99

:pc: Spore $24.99
:pc: Aion $39.99
:pc: Trine (download) $9.99
:pc: The Sims 3 $29.99
:pc: The Sims 3 World Adventure Expansion $24.99
:pc: Champions Online $19.99
:pc: 50% off 50 select downloadable titles

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Tekken 6 is 34.82 (PS3) and 32.98 (X360) on Amazon.

LBP GOTY is $50 on Amazon, but you also get a $20 PSN (use on Amazon's PSN store).

I haven't seen the rest, but it's not looking promising if it's similar, especially if you live somewhere Amazon doesn't tax, and have free shipping.

[quote name='destro4eva']Great price on Silent Hill & Dead Space. Thanks OP.

These in store as well?[/QUOTE]

From site:

The traditional start to the online holiday shopping season has arrived and we're blasting prices today only on these select games and accessories. Remember these deals are online only - not valid in stores - and are while supplies last, so hurry! There's still plenty of time to order for delivery before December 25th, just check our Holiday Shipping Deadlines.

[quote name='Charles.Surge']The Ghostbusters is also available for PS3 (OP only has X360 listed) at the same $20.[/QUOTE]

Fixed. The picture on the link at GS only has the 360 version but when you click it you get to choose.

[quote name='Temidien']My only interest here is LBP but I already nabbed that with the Bestbuy PS3 bundle. :p

Dead Space is at a great price but I can't bring myself to play it with DSG on the cover. Curse you Joystiq!!

http://www.joystiq.com/tag/dead-space-extraction/[/QUOTE]

Classic day, I have to buy it for the cover alone after that day.

But I am still waiting on Amazon to match. DSG game has been on sale during this weekend for $19.99 about twice I believe, so I price drop is imminent.

[quote name='Temidien']My only interest here is LBP but I already nabbed that with the Bestbuy PS3 bundle. :p

Dead Space is at a great price but I can't bring myself to play it with DSG on the cover. Curse you Joystiq!!

http://www.joystiq.com/tag/dead-space-extraction/[/QUOTE]

Really, do not pass it up just because of DSG, I honestly think this is one of the best games on the Wii, and playing this reminds me why I still own one, for the few rare gems like this.

After playing, I still see no reason at all why she is on the cover like that. Doesn't make any sense, but Joystiq just took it way too far that day / week / month, haha (although in a good way).

I'm going to wait and see if Amazon will match this, since I just don't feel like paying shipping. If they match the other deals, I'll also probably pick up a few of those (like a copy of SH for my brother).

I wouldn't mind picking up GG OVerture for 10 bucks, but I've already bought enough crap in the last week to last me till Christmas :p

The fact that Gamestop has been known to ship used/already opened titles in place of new/unopened titles keeps me away from this sale.

[quote name='Miro']$25 gift card for the 29.99 Bourne Conspiracy? o_O Gamestop wants to sell it for $5?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I had to double check that one too, but that's what it says.

[quote name='Mysterio']The fact that Gamestop has been known to ship used/already opened titles in place of new/unopened titles keeps me away from this sale.[/QUOTE]

Who knows this? I've ordered several new items from Gamestop and thought on CAG as well the general consensus was if you order online you avoid the newsed game hassle. That's the first I've heard about it from ordering online.

[quote name='Nikadimas']Who knows this? I've ordered several new items from Gamestop and thought on CAG as well the general consensus was if you order online you avoid the newsed game hassle. That's the first I've heard about it from ordering online.[/QUOTE]

Since this is an online-only sale, they may not ship used/opened items. But they have done so during their sales that apply to both in-store and online items.

At this rate I'm going to wait for dead space to hit $10. Not to say its a bad game but all these sales indicate a permnant price drop in the near future ie december or january and gamefly will probably clear them out for 10 bucks.

Balls.
Guilty Gear is sold out.

I would totally jump on Silent Hill were it the PS3 version!
(I want the whole series playable on one console ;) )

I was hoping there would be a price drop on LBP GOTY today. I have a $25 Gamestop gift card that I have been waiting to use. Thanks op!

[quote name='vherub']trine and ghostbusters for $10 are decent if anyone missed the steam sale[/QUOTE]

I think you mean $20 for ghostbusters. Not sure if i should bite on this game for $20. Got GS credit to burn but is the game worth it? Hows the co-op? And with these price drops does anyone see the game getting a permanent discount soon?

fuck both games I would have wanted are sold out.

Here is hoping that they restock or we see a PM at Amazon (doubt it since its sold out on the site)

Anybody else having problems with Gamestop's coupon system? It looks like coupons have been disabled. I can't get any codes to work.

[quote name='toomuchpie617']I think you mean $20 for ghostbusters. Not sure if i should bite on this game for $20. Got GS credit to burn but is the game worth it? Hows the co-op? And with these price drops does anyone see the game getting a permanent discount soon?[/QUOTE]

I meant for the download prices

[quote name='Chris249942']How do i get the $25 gift card to work?[/QUOTE]

Cyber Monday Special - Free $25 Gift Card with purchase! Simply place this game into your cart and checkout as normal. Your $25 GameStop gift card will automatically be included with your shipment.

That's from the Bourne Conspiracy information page.

At first I couldn't understand how Bourne was a deal at $29.99 but then I saw the $25 GC and immediately jumped on it. Reading comprehension FTL :wall: Anyway, picked up Silent Hill, too. For $10, how bad can it be? Thanks, OP.

$19.99 for Dead Space Extraction and Need for Speed Nitro seem like good deals considering they were just released. I wouldn't expect to see them again for these prices until April at the earliest. And it'll easily be 9 months or so before these hit a $15 or less new price, if games like Madworld are anything to go by.

[quote name='Nikadimas']Yeah, I had to double check that one too, but that's what it says.

Who knows this? I've ordered several new items from Gamestop and thought on CAG as well the general consensus was if you order online you avoid the newsed game hassle. That's the first I've heard about it from ordering online.[/QUOTE]

Back during the summer when Street Fighter IV was on sale for $19.99 tons of people (including myself) were sent open gutted copies of the game when purchased online. So there is definitely some risk of being sent gutted store copies of popular games.

I went ahead and ordered

:ds: Desktop Tower Defense - $9.99
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=74275

Which wasn't in the OP along with most of the other DS sale items, by the way.

[quote name='HumpsMcLovin']Cyber Monday Special - Free $25 Gift Card with purchase! Simply place this game into your cart and checkout as normal. Your $25 GameStop gift card will automatically be included with your shipment.

That's from the Bourne Conspiracy information page.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, im a bit grey about that and think i'll pass. For me its not showing up in the cart and i don't want to trust that theres not an error going on where its not being included. For anyone else is it showing up in the cart or are you just hoping it ships with it?

[quote name='Nikadimas']From site:
Remember these deals are online only - not valid in stores -[/QUOTE]

So why do many of the deals state "Currently Not Available Online"?

[quote name='DesertEagleXIX']So why do many of the deals state "Currently Not Available Online"?[/QUOTE]
Because that statement has to do with stock levels, not the special offers.

UFC for $50? My friend got it for 25 at wally on black friday- Little Big Planet is 50 on amazon and you get a 20 dollar psn card.

so u get a Free $25 Gift Card with the purchase of Bourne Conspiracy for $29.99

bread's done
Back