World of Warcraft Battle Chest @ Amazon for $14.99 after discount (possible YMMV)

nightmare452

CAGiversary!
Feedback
63 (100%)
Ok, so I wanted to try World of Warcraft and ordered for $0.01 shipped (with Prime) a 14-day trial disc. After about 5 hour from ordering this $0.01 order, I got an email from Amazon for $5 off the WOW Battle Chest from Amazon because I bought this. This is a copy of the email I received.

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Thank you for purchasing from Amazon.com.
Your recent order #### entitles you to a promotional credit which we have added to your account. This credit can be applied to your next qualifying purchase.
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] Promotion details: [/SIZE][/FONT] Additional information on this offer can be found here.
Dear Amazon.com Customer, Thank you for purchasing the World of Warcraft 14-Day Trial from Amazon.com. It is our pleasure to let you know that you have earned $5 toward the purchase of the World of Warcraft Battlechest until 1/1/10. To redeem your reward, simply visit http://www.amazon.com/World-Warcraft-Battle-Chest-Mac/dp/B000H96C9M, add it to your shopping cart, and the discount will be automatically applied.
The promotion code must be used by January 31, 2010. This offer is subject to Terms and Conditions.
Thanks again for shopping with us.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Now, since there is no listing of this deal on Amazon's page, I am putting it as a YMMV, but I decided to order the Battle Chest today and the code came on just like that, so I got the Wolrd of Warcraft Battle Chest for $14.99 shipped with Prime. Possible YMMV, but someone might wanna give it a try, for 0.01, you get a $5 discount on an already discounted item.

As I mentioned yesterday, got that email out of nowhere. I expect just like whitereflection said, its a unannounced deal, worst case, your out $0.01.
I ordered the trial disc on Friday, got the email around Sunday actually.

bread's done
Back