Photo
- - - - -

Farscape Complete DVD Series $57.99 Shipped Amazon!

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#61 Afflicted

Afflicted

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2009 - 12:22 AM

mine just shipped from DD... what's funny tho is they have to do a refund for the difference... they couldn't just change the billing price even though it was almost a week ago I mailed them about the amazon price.

#62 LeRoy

LeRoy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2009 - 01:22 AM

Decided to just watch the shows on Netflix.
Posted Image

#63 squidboots

squidboots

cephalopod footwear

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2009 - 02:43 AM

IMO the Netflix compression quality was unbearable. I'm really happy I got the DVD set.
Posted Image

#64 LeRoy

LeRoy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2009 - 02:20 PM

IMO the Netflix compression quality was unbearable. I'm really happy I got the DVD set.

Looks better than when I use to watch it on Sci-fi back in the day.
Posted Image

#65 Morandor

Morandor

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2009 - 07:18 PM

thanks grabbed it and peacekeepers for a total of $66, still cheaper on amazon than it was at best buy in their previous sale, although right now there's a delay in shipping both of them since it's popular.

#66 dg7md

dg7md

Overall, one helluva pup

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2009 - 12:01 AM

Just ordered mine and the PK movie from Amazon, hopefully they come before Christmas as I got these as a little gift for myself.

#67 espy

espy

Original Transported Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2009 - 05:28 PM

Starburst!

#68 Xealot42

Xealot42

Psi-Powered

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2009 - 06:38 PM

Decided to pick this up from Amazon along with Peacekeeper Wars. It isn't going to ship for a while though.

STEAM | XBL | PSN | MY BACKLOG

#69 Hibiwa

Hibiwa

Blue Exorcist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2009 - 07:22 AM

Anyone want to lend me the disc with the "Farscape: Undressed" extra to watch? Why did I have to read the description to find out about this previously unreleased hour special? :( To think I snubbed this set because I already own the Starburst Editions.

Seriously though, is Farscape Undressed worth a series doubledip? Or is it just nice, but forgettable? I read that it's a recap type thing with a hammed up cast to get new viewers up to speed.

PM me if anyone has a link to where I can watch the special online?

#70 cheapa$$

cheapa$$

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2009 - 08:26 PM

thanks grabbed it and peacekeepers for a total of $66, still cheaper on amazon than it was at best buy in their previous sale, although right now there's a delay in shipping both of them since it's popular.

Actually if you saw my previous post on the previous page its cheaper to price match Wal-marts $57.86 price at Best Buy if they have it in stock since it already includes the Peacekeeper Wars. it was $62 and some change including the 8.25% sales tax. Why wait for shipping when you can have instant gratification and have a more uniform looking set, of course this all hinges on it being in stock which is hit or miss at your local Best Buy.
Posted Image