Photo
- - - - -

GameFly Daily Deals: Riddick (PS3/360) $10, Killzone 2 & Resistance 2 $18 and More!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
272 replies to this topic

#31 LegendK1ll3r

LegendK1ll3r

Posted 02 December 2009 - 01:37 AM

I literally just bought Riddick from them last week. Damn. I might be in for WaW and SH:H (own SH:H, going to get a copy for my bro).

Posted Image

#32 Casteor

Casteor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2009 - 01:37 AM

I'm probably only getting Riddick because although Killzone 2 seems like a great deal, the game makes my eyes hurt too much and I won't be playing it hardly ever, since my shooting-genre game for now is MW2.

#33 Ninja300x

Ninja300x

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2009 - 01:38 AM

mustttt resist

#34 Darknyss

Darknyss

Trophies 4TW!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2009 - 01:40 AM

FYI Riddick is already live! And so is Resistance!

Edit: They're all live Go Go Go!

#35 Casteor

Casteor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2009 - 01:41 AM

So is KZ2

#36 defmonkey05

defmonkey05

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2009 - 01:42 AM

Ugh no love for RE:5 on the ps3 tonite? I was really hoping too.

KZ2 is tempting, but I only have so much much to spend this week. I'll hold off until the next day. *rolls dice* c'mon RE:5!
Posted ImagePosted Image

#37 Vortextk

Vortextk

Posted 02 December 2009 - 01:42 AM

Mmmm some good prices but nothing I want that badly. I have riddick on original xbox, unplayed, and heard the extra stuff isn't that amazing. Homecoming failed to excite me, being the more action combat based game I wish it wasn't. KZ2 is still too much for only the campaign, just need to rent that from work sometime.

Still, I bought RE5 from them earlier today and these deals are just as good. Looking forward to the next batch gamefly!

#38 arnoldhead

arnoldhead

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2009 - 01:43 AM

Ugh, which is better: KZ2 or Resistance 2...

#39 coryhdollar

coryhdollar

TheBigBlueCat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2009 - 01:44 AM

Deals are live.

#40 sillymonkey321

sillymonkey321

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2009 - 01:44 AM

ordered killzone 2, looks like prices are up NOW

#41 AFRO insomniac

AFRO insomniac

Pikmin 3 - Challenge Mode is DOPE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2009 - 01:45 AM

Now THESE are CAG prices. If Gamefly can continue with simlilar deals, I think I might vote them over Amazon for best videogame seller this year (although these are USED games).

Sure, Amazon offered great deals on new games this year, but as a CAG, $35-40 is still too much =).

Playing

Spoiler
2014 2013

#42 dchrisd

dchrisd

F.U. Rosalina! ~ Daisy <3

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2009 - 01:46 AM

Just got Killzone 2, for about $19, including tax and free shipping.

#43 Ghostrage

Ghostrage

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2009 - 01:47 AM

I'd go for KZ2 if i didn't already have it. Awesome game! On that note i'm in for Resistance 2 :)

#44 magykmyke

magykmyke

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Got KZ2 and R2. Thanks for the heads up! Funny I'm happier about this than any of the Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals I saw.

#45 the_grimace

the_grimace

It's Wondiferous!

• CAGiversary!

deal appear to be live

#46 MillerTime2523

MillerTime2523

FUN TIMES IN CLEVELAND

• CAGiversary!

Hmm... Call of Duty World at War in great condition for Rock Band 2 and Ghostbusters.... Or Call of Duty WAW in ??? condition for $20. Decisions.

cavs1-sm.gifrangers2-sm.gifcle1-sm.gif
Now Playing

:360: FIFA 14

#47 pasolini

pasolini

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2009 - 01:48 AM

That was AWESOME! I came this close to buying Resistence 2 and Killzone 2 at Gamestop over the weekend for their buy 2 get 1 free deal, but i balked after realizing they'd cost $30 each even with the discount. Here its under $20! Don't know exactly why they charge tax since i'm not aware of any physical locales here in Arizona but whatever, would have had to pay tax at gamestop too.
Now i need a deal for Infamous and Uncharted (the first one) and I will be done.

i agree that this deal is better than many black friday ones. I prefer to wait until a couple of price drops to buy games and since most of the BF deals were on brand new titles (granted, there were some great prices for those for the people who wanted them) deals like this are more exciting to me. Also liked the MGS4 for 15 that Amazon had.

p.s. Never ordered from Gamefly before. Am i going to be pleasantly surprised by the physical quality of the discs/product, or am i going to be horrified? I can handle it -- tell me the truth. :)

#48 Chixdiggit

Chixdiggit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2009 - 01:50 AM

Personally I thought Kill Zone 2 was waaaaaaay better.

#49 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2009 - 01:54 AM

That was AWESOME! I came this close to buying Resistence 2 and Killzone 2 at Gamestop over the weekend for their buy 2 get 1 free deal, but i balked after realizing they'd cost $30 each even with the discount. Here its under $20! Don't know exactly why they charge tax since i'm not aware of any physical locales here in Arizona but whatever, would have had to pay tax at gamestop too.
Now i need a deal for Infamous and Uncharted (the first one) and I will be done.

i agree that this deal is better than many black friday ones. I prefer to wait until a couple of price drops to buy games and since most of the BF deals were on brand new titles (granted, there were some great prices for those for the people who wanted them) deals like this are more exciting to me. Also liked the MGS4 for 15 that Amazon had.

p.s. Never ordered from Gamefly before. Am i going to be pleasantly surprised by the physical quality of the discs/product, or am i going to be horrified? I can handle it -- tell me the truth. :)

head or tails?

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#50 defmonkey05

defmonkey05

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2009 - 01:55 AM

I bought Gears 2 from them in the early summer when it was at 30 bucks. The disc was in pristine condition and the case and manual was like it was just opened. Granted that's the only game I've bought, but I've been a member with them for over 7 months and all the game rentals I've recieved from them are in great condition.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#51 rs600cubed

rs600cubed

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2009 - 01:55 AM

Thanks OP! Just got a PS3 again last week and have been wanting to pick KZ2 back up!

#52 pasolini

pasolini

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2009 - 01:56 AM

head or tails?

uhh, tails? if this is a reference to new country for old men, i haven't seen it yet!

#53 sbaker44

sbaker44

Posted 02 December 2009 - 01:59 AM

uhh, tails? if this is a reference to new country for old men, i haven't seen it yet!

I think he's just saying they could be in great condition or not so great condition. It really just depends. I've ordered multiple games from them and they've all arrived in great condition but have heard stories about ones that didn't.

#54 henry00x

henry00x

Chosen One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2009 - 02:00 AM

Wow! these are sweet deals, picked up Wanted, Godfather 2, Riddick, Killzone 2 and RS2 for $70 bucks

#55 Fire_Thief

Fire_Thief

Posted 02 December 2009 - 02:02 AM

Deals live... Ordered Riddick and Silent Hill on 360! :D :D

#56 41down

41down

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2009 - 02:03 AM

wooo! grabbed resistance 2..been waiting on a deal for that game ever since gamefly had it for $20 back in october. damn my wallet is taking a beating.

#57 arnoldhead

arnoldhead

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2009 - 02:03 AM

Thanks for the input guys. Picked up KZ2 for just under $20 after tax.

#58 Casteor

Casteor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2009 - 02:05 AM

Never bought from GameFly...
KZ2 and Riddick on PS3 for $29.66 (with the shipping).

Idk yet.

#59 HomieGFunk03

HomieGFunk03

The Pied Piper of Gaming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2009 - 02:06 AM

grrr it's not recognizing my address for shipping...

#60 rg0019

rg0019

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2009 - 02:06 AM

Picked up Killzone 2 for the PS3 and Riddick for the 360. Two more games to go into backlog. I think its just an addiction buying cheap games...

I even gave Cheapy some love buying through the CAG link. I almost brought through another site, but thought about CAG...

Thanks, Cheapy...