Photo
- - - - -

[Canada] Best Buy: Buy 2 get 1 free (Dec. 4-10)

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#91 Koala_Conglomeration

Koala_Conglomeration

Posted 09 December 2009 - 07:27 AM

Just got Demons Souls, Modern Warfare 2, and Resistance 2. Just so people don't have to go through what I did, a couple of tips.

1) If you can't find Demons Souls, have them look it up in their computer. Key thing is to make sure they type in "Demons Souls" WITHOUT the apostrophe. The first guy helping me kept telling me there is no such game.

2) If the games aren't on the shelves, they could either be in the back (where I got Modern Warfare from) or in a "cage" up front. You'll have to ask a service rep for help on those counts.

#92 Lone_Prodigy

Lone_Prodigy

Posted 09 December 2009 - 05:14 PM

At BB just got wii williams pinball $15, house of the dead overkill $15 (used...but mint. Except for the marker slash over the upc right on the cover...wtf there was another upc sticker over that) and the 360 Raiden one for the sake of getting a 3rd at 415.

FS had a bunch more of the left 4 dead 2 out that were gone the other day

Surprised at how little interest there is, I think there were more people in eb sat asking for new $70 games then at fs/bb

I thought used games didn't qualify?

#93 titanium

titanium

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2009 - 05:46 PM

Can we use the Kellogs 5$ off coupon with the B2G1F?

The way I see it, if u buy 3 x 39.99 games, can you use 3 coupons? One ends up being free, so 5$ off 0$??

If you use 2 of them, 1x 39.99 2x34.99 (with coupons) that would mean that you would pay one at 39.99 and the other one at 34.99 and the 3rd one free. But then, that means that you have to pay for one at 39.99 and the other one at 34.99 which means that you still apply the 2nd coupon on a free game.

Only way I see to use a coupons, is that one of the 3 games has to be higher price than the other 2. 1x 44.99 (dropped to 39.99 with coupon) + 2x 39.99 games

EDIT: Turns out you can't use any Kellogs coupon. The promotion wouldn't stack on top of each others.

Edited by titanium, 10 December 2009 - 12:22 AM.

#94 zoro69

zoro69

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2009 - 07:43 PM

I thought used games didn't qualify?

the flyer said they didn't, the website said they did...and it does work.
most of them aren't priced at much of a deal even B2/g1, or it would be hard to put 3 low prices ones together, but there are some.

PS3 ferrari is $20 new at FS, but $40 used at BB.