GameFly Daily Deals: Bionic Commando $10, Red Faction (360) $20 and More

• Please log in to reply
235 replies to this topic

#91 namtrahj

namtrahj

Well-wisher

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 05:31 AM

I really want Red Faction but I have to rein in the spending. Couldn't pass up L4D, though.
47029.pngfs.png
ach.png

#92 Atreyu

Atreyu

Posted 03 December 2009 - 05:34 AM

Do yourselves a favor and steer clear of the awfulness that is Bionic Commando. Im an achievement whore but I could not stomach playing this game after a few levels. It feels broken. I'd rather scour my boobies off with a rusty SOS pad than play this game.
Posted Image

nerdscore.blogspot.com

#93 acsguitar

acsguitar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 05:40 AM

amazing price on the show 09! Thanks!

#94 uncle5555

uncle5555

Grumpy Veteran CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 05:49 AM

i thought of that too but they have in their FAQ that they don't allow free shipping (on the non-special stuff) for trial memberships to prevent people from signing up just for free shippnig. They think like we do, don't they?

:lol: Hehe, well at least I tried, too bad, I have to pay to get free ship, but still I guess what is it, $8 for a month wouldn't be bad if there was like 4-5 games you wanted in the store.

Thanks for the info though. ;)

infamous would be awesome but it won't happen.

Considering that I believe most all of the sales this week have been for games ONLY in the Gamefly store, and as inFamous is not one of those games, then no it probably won't be...wishful thinking, but I'd be surprised if they pull a fast one and put it up for sale anytime soon.

#95 acsguitar

acsguitar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 05:54 AM

So whats the deal if I'm no longer a gamefly account holder? Can I still buy and just pay shipping?

#96 exileinoblivion

exileinoblivion

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 06:06 AM

I'm going to chime in and say what a blast I had with bionic commando too despite all the reviews. I picked it up when gamestop had it for $20 just on a whim and have never been more pleased.

#97 LegendK1ll3r

LegendK1ll3r

Posted 03 December 2009 - 06:53 AM

I'm going to chime in and say what a blast I had with bionic commando too despite all the reviews. I picked it up when gamestop had it for $20 just on a whim and have never been more pleased.

Anyone who hates it hasn't played more then an hour of it, or couldn't grasp the controls and physics behind the arm. As I said, I paid full-price, and was pleased. It's a hard game, so most likely people gave up once they couldn't advanced any further. Such a shame (it didn't really get that many bad reviews either, a lot of places gave it an 8.0 or above; but there's also a bunch of people, much like half the people here, who couldn't grasp how to play, and gave up and called it terrible).

Posted Image

#98 Zen Rukasu

Zen Rukasu

Yo No Comprendo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 07:00 AM

Finally getting L4D. Time to see what's so awesome about this zombie shooter.

#99 Crusty Magic

Crusty Magic

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 03 December 2009 - 07:17 AM

Bought RFG.

Good price.

#100 Full Metal XL

Full Metal XL

Enemy of the State!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 07:27 AM

In for Bionic Commando and Street Fighter IV. Like others, I was gonna wait for Super SF IV, but I figure by the time I'm ready to move on from the original, Super will be discounted...plus, I just can't say no to $12.99 for it. :twisted:

God made me funky! :bomb:

Posted Image
A, B, C, D, E, F, G...
Someone Should've Told You Not To Fuck With Me!
:evil:

#101 AssaltineCracka

AssaltineCracka

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 07:35 AM

I finally bought L4D...really enjoyed it the many times ive played it, just worried the online community wont be there....and if i already have boughten so many CHEAP deals, I'd prolly bite on Bionic Commando....(opens wallet and decides cannot pass up a decent 10 dollar game) never mind added to cart also

#102 cdigital41

cdigital41

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 07:36 AM

Picked up Red Faction for $17.99 and MLB 09 The Show for $13.49! I almost bought Red Faction last week while it was at $31.49 since it qualified for the $10 off coupon. Held off in case Amazon had a deal on it but they never did. Ended up using the $10 off coupon on Borderlands and paid $36 for it.
Xbox Live Gamertag: maverick132004

Currently Playing: Battlefield BC2 360
Marvel Ult Alliance 2 360
MAG

#103 cooljammer00

cooljammer00

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 07:41 AM

I'd get The Show if the season wasn't already over and if the game weren't so damn hard. Also, I hear Bionic Commando was goofy with the story. Was it fun?

#104 Naterrs

Naterrs

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 07:54 AM

thank god they don't have anything I really want this time. Gamefly, I love you, but you're bringing me down..er my moneys anyway

#105 ssjChris

ssjChris

Posted 03 December 2009 - 07:57 AM

Got two copies of L4D for 360 for my friend and I. Last night, I almost bought it for $25 shipped for just one copy, so I lucked out! I would consider Red Faction (I loved the demo) but I that's enough for me today!

#106 abcbadcat

abcbadcat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 09:18 AM

SFIV for $14 shipped

I'm in for one
Posted Image

#107 drunkenxsouljah

drunkenxsouljah

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 09:53 AM

is mlb the show better or mlb 2k9?

#108 Unrealevil

Unrealevil

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 10:39 AM

Thanks OP, in for L4D.

Heard it has offline co-op. Otherwise, I'd just get it for PC.

Posted Image

no sorry don't want you masturbating to my girlfriend while you play wow and eat hot pockets.

#109 blitz6speed

blitz6speed

Broken 360 D-Pad...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 10:56 AM

is mlb the show better or mlb 2k9?

Everyone i know that plays baseball games says that isnt even a valid question, The Show is the best baseball series by a mile.

#110 Unrealevil

Unrealevil

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 11:05 AM

I don't know if it's a special deal or not, but I thought I'd add they have Killzone 2 for $17.99 used with free shipping.

Posted Image

no sorry don't want you masturbating to my girlfriend while you play wow and eat hot pockets.

#111 Interfeci

Interfeci

ASSIMILATE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 11:16 AM

I don't know if it's a special deal or not, but I thought I'd add they have Killzone 2 for $17.99 used with free shipping.

Part of yesterday's deals.
PEW PEW PEW.

#112 Unrealevil

Unrealevil

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 11:23 AM

Part of yesterday's deals.

Oh. I guess yesterday's deals are still valid.

Posted Image

#113 cRodz

cRodz

Lead Chimp Ass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 12:39 PM

original left 4 dead for 15?

well 16 with shipping..

oh man i spent 20 the other day in ebay thinking it was the lowest price.
oh well. :D

#114 AlphakirA

AlphakirA

Cloud's Whore

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 12:50 PM

Riddick, $8.99. They actually accept it as a trade in for more than they're selling it.
http://www.gamefly.c...-Athena/135045/

#115 cdeener

cdeener

Love Those Price Drops!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 01:08 PM

I went ahead and got Red Faction since I only own a few games for my 360 at the moment. I hope they have some PS3 deals cause I would love to get Infamous or something similar for around $20.
Never settle for full price unless you have no other choice. ;)

#116 technole

technole

Posted 03 December 2009 - 01:37 PM

I got bionic commando when it was $20 at gamestop and after beating the game I would have gotten it at full price. It is really good despite what all the reviews say.

Yep. Worth every penny.

technole.png

#117 jcp42877

jcp42877

Semper Fortis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 01:39 PM

Saw a clearance copy of RF:G at Target yesterday for $19.98...thought that was still a bit much...now after seeing how much someone is selling it used...maybe that wasn't such a bad deal ;)
Posted Image

#118 chimpster1313

chimpster1313

Cleveland Sports Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 02:20 PM

does gamefly typically save the best for last? i get paid friday and plan to go ballistic if there's anything good, because i've had to miss the other days.
Posted Image

#119 markyshizzle

markyshizzle

Stop! It's Shizzle Time!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 02:57 PM

in for street fighter 4, thanks

#120 awp

awp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 03:00 PM

Really want Red Faction, but bit on the $12.99 RE5 earlier this week better along with my long string of recent purchases (cheapy trade-in ways of course) of AC2, Dragon Age, Demon's Souls and ODST. Help, I'm addicted to deals!!!