Posted 04 December 2009 - 01:03 AM

I paid $6 for mine on 360.

Used?

#33 DeathMoJo

DeathMoJo

The Navy Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2009 - 01:18 AM

thanks OP, called my local Gamestop and they are holding one until i get off work.

Great forum for PS Vita information: www.psvitaforum.com

United States Navy

#34 Perfect*Ending

Perfect*Ending

Cute Kelly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2009 - 01:47 AM

$10 for this game is still questionable. The gameplay is unbearable, so I'd rather put that $10 toward something else.
Posted Image
Best in the World!

New Acronyms:
MSRP = Many Stupid Ridiculous Prices
SAD = Shitty Ass Deal

If you have a PS3, but are not gamesharing, you're doing it wrong.
Get a $60 game on day one for as low as $10?! :hot:
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=339425

#35 Blackout

Blackout

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2009 - 01:50 AM

This game is not worth playing. You will be frustrated beyond all hell. Even for a cheap ass title, it's not worth it. Tons of great ideas, but not one of them executed properly.

#36 Casteor

Casteor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2009 - 01:51 AM

The download size is a turn-off for PS3...

#37 bigdaddybruce44

bigdaddybruce44

Murders & Executions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2009 - 01:52 AM

Rented this from GF and actually enjoyed it. Wouldn't be worth the full retail price of a game, but I could see survival horror fans getting $10 worth of fun out of it.

#38 Camwi

Camwi

Can I be a sasquatch too?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2009 - 02:20 AM

I'm surprised to see such a lack of disgust with this game. Most reviews for the game have been absolutely horrible.

But hey, I'm with the majority of you guys. I actually found the game to be decent and well worth $10.

#39 bobbyblane

bobbyblane

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2009 - 02:32 AM

For what it's worth, I actually enjoyed the game on 360 when I played it. Not a great game, but certainly fun enough to see through to the end. For $10 you could do a lot worse

#40 Full Metal XL

Full Metal XL

Enemy of the State!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2009 - 03:26 AM

I was like "Hmm, $10 for this isn't half bad, I guess...", but then I remembered I already own this. I bought it from Hollywood Video for $5 and threw it in the backlog pile, then forgot about it. Backlogs are evil, I tell you...evil! #-o

God made me funky! :bomb:

Posted Image
A, B, C, D, E, F, G...
Someone Should've Told You Not To Fuck With Me!
:evil:

#41 bigdaddybruce44

bigdaddybruce44

Murders & Executions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2009 - 03:29 AM

I'm surprised to see such a lack of disgust with this game. Most reviews for the game have been absolutely horrible.

But hey, I'm with the majority of you guys. I actually found the game to be decent and well worth $10.

A lot of the reviews, I think, were pretty fair. Lots of 6's/60's/D's/whatever. I remember when it came out, and everyone was saying how it was getting destroyed, which turned me off from even adding it to my GF queue. Then, I actually looked at the reviews, and some were not too bad. It's definitely an average game at best, and it's buggy as shit, complicating things even further. God, driving cars is beyond insane. But yeah, like I said before, I'm with you. It has $10 worth of entertainment.

#42 Casteor

Casteor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2009 - 03:31 AM

A lot of the reviews, I think, were pretty fair. Lots of 6's/60's/D's/whatever. It's definitely a below average game, and it's buggy as shit. God, driving cars is beyond insane. But yeah, like I said before, I'm with you. It has $10 worth of entertainment.

You should just borrow it.
"A dreamcatcher works, if your dream is to be gay."

-Demetri Martin

#43 Organ Donor

Organ Donor

Watch his Bull Charge!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2009 - 03:47 AM

I'll pass on this, my backlog is big enough.

#44 Monsta Mack

Monsta Mack

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2009 - 04:20 AM

Oh God. Thanks for the wonderful memories. I managed to get 1000 in this one, and burning the roots was a royal pain in the ass.

I somehow had Super Jesus watching over me as I got that driving in first person mode achivement on my second try, yet driving in third person took me like 40+ attempts to get by that part.

Honestly would have been a great game if they spent more time on fixing controls. The button combinations were brutal.

I don't have your stone!