Amazon DOTD: Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10 Noise Isolating Headphones $99

Kylearan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
It's been over at Amazon for the past hour, surprised it hadn't popped up here yet. Won't be there long.

Basically, some super high-end in-ear headphones, either with or without a microphone, for $99. These usually list for $399.99 - $419.99.

Here's the linky:

Amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
I was tempted to buy a pair and I already have some Etymotic's ER-4P's.

I still might if they are still available later on today

Damn, I had just added them to my cart when they went out of stock =/ ... wish I'd checked earlier in the day, would've bought these in a heartbeat. Can't go wrong at that price.

If you get the chance again, vx2, GET THEM. Go look up reviews on pcmag and cnet. These things are serious. I luckily got in when I checked Amazon by chance. Oh, and in case anyone thinks I'm talking out of my ass, I have the Super-Fi 3s (now M-Audio IE somethings) and I think they're incredible. I really like the flat sound of it. Some might think the bass is too understated on the 3's, but I think it's great. Those things were $100 when I bought them 4 years ago. These things are usually $400 so the 75% off is incredible.

I ended up passing; I was looking for something that I would be able to use everyday around campus, but I read reviews saying they were horribly uncomfortable, and that the cable was very weak and would ultimately need to be replaced down the line.

I passed, but if the deal ever pops up again, I might have to bite...

bread's done
Back