Photo
- - - - -

PlaySwitch.com - Register A New Free Trading Account, Get a $5 used game for free

• Please log in to reply
221 replies to this topic

#211 WickedestChild

WickedestChild

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2010 - 06:01 AM

Anybody else having problems logging onto the site. I can't connect.

I can't seem to connect either. I got some friends to try as well and they also can't get in.

#212 playswitch

playswitch

Posted 10 March 2010 - 02:42 PM

I would like to thank everybody for their feedback and ideas! We received many IMs, feedback at the site itself, and of course here in the CAG forum. We've just unleashed a MAJOR update to the site using many of the ideas of CAG members. Let us know what you think. Thanks again.

#213 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2010 - 03:09 PM

sort of hate the new homepage...no longer see a way to search games that are not yours in the postings...

hasnt been a new Ds or psp game listed in a week (i think even longer for ps2 or gba games)

seems im going to be stuck with 64 pts for a long time (last trader backed out and never sent the game after having my points tied up for 5 days)

i wouldnt be putting anymore money into this site until it proves it can stand on its own two feet but how it looks now, very few people even use it so no reason to keep sending stuff out
WOOOO I STINK

#214 playswitch

playswitch

Posted 10 March 2010 - 08:15 PM

sort of hate the new homepage...no longer see a way to search games that are not yours in the postings...

hasnt been a new Ds or psp game listed in a week (i think even longer for ps2 or gba games)

seems im going to be stuck with 64 pts for a long time (last trader backed out and never sent the game after having my points tied up for 5 days)

i wouldnt be putting anymore money into this site until it proves it can stand on its own two feet but how it looks now, very few people even use it so no reason to keep sending stuff out

There is actually more functionality in the search than there was before. The homepage should really only show a couple of your games at most. The gameMarket now is broken up to make it much easier find titles. If I misunderstood your post, please let me know.

#215 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2010 - 09:31 PM

unless im doing something wrong

old way when you went into search game b y system... all of the games you had listed was listed first so everyone elses games were listed below it..... Now all of the games are just all tossed in together
WOOOO I STINK

#216 hpv

hpv

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2010 - 10:15 PM

These guys are still around? I can't imagine they'll last much longer with such a terrible site.

#217 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2010 - 10:50 PM

I like some of the new improvements but all the games i did have in the queue to buy never get sent. I did orders since begining of jan and just figured i let it ride. Now the prices went higher so i never really did complete my first deal on here. The $5 i got is just idling there which is funny now. :) You should add oxm demo discs or something so the new $5 people get to try the site and see how it works. Then add the other stuff like 360 for 6 bucks or more. Just an idea but the inventory even looks way smaller then it ever was for instock now.

#218 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2010 - 11:04 PM

WTH? The burger king games are $7 on here but $2ish at gamestop. =/

just cause something cost 7 points doesnt really mean its 7 bucks...

Say you got out and buy a game for 10 bucks and sell it for 30 points ... you could buy 4 of those 7 pt games breaking your price point down to 2.50 for a 7 point game
WOOOO I STINK

#219 playswitch

playswitch

Posted 10 March 2010 - 11:32 PM

unless im doing something wrong

old way when you went into search game b y system... all of the games you had listed was listed first so everyone elses games were listed below it..... Now all of the games are just all tossed in together

We actually split the pieces apart. All your haves are under the have tab, all your wants are under the wants tab, and any activity will make an activity tab appear. You'll see your games scattered throughout if you happen to have a game that comes up under the search criteria.

#220 Teujip

Teujip

Once upon a CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2010 - 11:47 PM

just signed up - getting matched for old school nuclear strike on PC - we'll see :)

#221 gtkilla

gtkilla

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2010 - 04:27 AM

I totally forgot about this. I just checked my email to see two days ago that someone took my offer on Spider-Man 2 for Xbox, and it's on its way here. awesome. :D

#222 3extremes

3extremes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2010 - 07:55 PM

Promo dead? I signed up recently didn't see any free game offer. :cry: