Walmart 20% Bing Cashback!

hotrocks

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
Walmart is not listed as one of the participating cashback stores. However, bing search "Samsung LCD TV" (or a lot of other things...20% is coming up a lot) and one of the first ads is for Walmart and it has bing cashback, that is currently at 20%.

So get $60 retail games for $48. And $50 or so off of consoles.

Pretty nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
They've had it at 15% on Black Friday for the Bing Gold Rush Event and I think it hit 20% for Cyber Monday/Week.

I just searched for Samsung LCD TV and nothing showed up, so i searched for walmart and "The Holidays at Walmart" shows up with a link for 20%.

[quote name='Skoad']They've had it at 15% on Black Friday for the Bing Gold Rush Event and I think it hit 20% for Cyber Monday/Week.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I thought I had heard it from somewhere before. Nevertheless, it probably deserves its own thread.

I have not seen it post to my account yet. I bought something last week and I followed it through the official bing.com link I am hoping it will show as pending by tuesday and if it doesn't I am calling them.

Yeah it works when i search hdtv, ps3, and other stuff too. If its not on the top sponsored ads, it might be on the right sidebar.

Once you click the ad and it says you will be saving 20% cashback, you can add anything to your cart and get the cashback.

They only have ps3 bundles though. And the good one is sold out. The others aren't super good deals.

try this link: http://www.bing.com/search?q=samsung+lcd+tv&go=&form=QBLH&qs=n
its the 2nd ad

so I click on the add your talking about, go to the Walmart page and it shows the TV's with ~20% off.

then i go to video games > xbox 360 and none of the CB comes up. what am I doing wrong?

i have mozilla firefox with adblock but it's disabled for bing.com

Is this the best XBOX Live point deal atm? Straight up 1600 for $15.71. Target Deal being excluded of course :]

is there suppose to be something showing that tells you that you are getting the cashback when you checkout? Because I did get the first screen where they ask for your email.

You will not see anything about the cash back during checkout as this is a deal from bing, not the retailer. Here are the steps:

1. Go to bing.com
2. Search for the item you'd like to buy
3. Look for one of the cash back golden coins next to the link of a participating retailer and click it
4. If its your first time clicking this type of link, you will be prompted to create a cash back account with bing. If you already have an account (and its still in your cookies), you'll see a message that says something like, "You will receive XX% off your purchase at this retailer during this visit."
5. Add items to your cart and checkout normally (remember, you'll see no mention of the bing cash back)
6. Check your bing cash back account for the amount of your reward

I ordered a XBOX 360 Elite bundle from Dell and received 20% off ($54). It took a couple of days to show up in the account and I received email notification. Although I see it in my account, it still says 'pending' and I cant retrieve it yet.

Anyway, I hope that helps.

I dont get it. Whenever i search bing.com, on the shopping section, i never see walmart, or anything above 10%. What am i doing wrong? Im trying to find a Playstation 3 120gb with 20% off.

[quote name='Aguila']You will not see anything about the cash back during checkout as this is a deal from bing, not the retailer. Here are the steps:

1. Go to bing.com
3. Look for one of the cash back golden coins next to the link of a participating retailer and click it
4. If its your first time clicking this type of link, you will be prompted to create a cash back account with bing. If you already have an account (and its still in your cookies), you'll see a message that says something like, "You will receive XX% off your purchase at this retailer during this visit."
5. Add items to your cart and checkout normally (remember, you'll see no mention of the bing cash back)

I ordered a XBOX 360 Elite bundle from Dell and received 20% off ($54). It took a couple of days to show up in the account and I received email notification. Although I see it in my account, it still says 'pending' and I cant retrieve it yet.

Anyway, I hope that helps.[/QUOTE]

Thanks I went ahead eariler and ordered it and eventually got an email from bing.

[quote name='The 7th Number']I dont get it. Whenever i search bing.com, on the shopping section, i never see walmart, or anything above 10%. What am i doing wrong? Im trying to find a Playstation 3 120gb with 20% off.[/QUOTE]

I'm having this same problem. Anyone know how to get Walmart to show up in this search?

All i did was search for "Walmart" at bing.com and the top sponsored link was for Walmart with 20% bing cash back listed in the description.

if you pre-order something is it updated on bing right away or does it come up after the item is shipped?

I placed an pre-order for Hangover blu-ray earlier and i haven't seen it come up on my bing account yet

[quote name='Nova_01']When is this offer good till?[/QUOTE]

The % goes up and down. It could go down in the next couple of hours...

[quote name='Aguila']You will not see anything about the cash back during checkout as this is a deal from bing, not the retailer. Here are the steps:

1. Go to bing.com

Anyway, I hope that helps.[/QUOTE]

So when you're at Walmart.com it's not supposed to show 20% BCB on the site?

You just go to the site using the bing casbback link, order as normal then recieve an email saying you will get 20% cashback?

[quote name='darkness12']So when you're at Walmart.com it's not supposed to show 20% BCB on the site?

You just go to the site using the bing casbback link, order as normal then recieve an email saying you will get 20% cashback?[/QUOTE]

Basically, yes. You're basically using bing.com as a click-through. Just like any internet ad you see :p Its so they know you got to Walmart.com using bing.com.

Another note. I've read that if you pay via PayPal and choose to receive your cash back through PayPal, you get your money way faster than the 60 days the rest of us will have to wait.

Bought the Bioshock 2 pre-order at WM and have never gotten notice of the Bing CB. Considering it was a gift card deal and they already charged my card the full amount--I guess I'll have to contact them.

for those asking about pre - orders , you don't get cash back posted to your account until the "sale" has been made. Since online stores don't charge you until the item ships, technically a pre order is just that. You haven't actually made the purchase yet. When the item ships, you should get it posted to your cash back account as pending.

[quote name='turls']Bought the Bioshock 2 pre-order at WM and have never gotten notice of the Bing CB. Considering it was a gift card deal and they already charged my card the full amount--I guess I'll have to contact them.[/QUOTE]

Besides the pre-order Bing as stated above, this is also a common mistake that people overlook. You don't get Bing CB if you use a gift card. If you do, it's VERY YMMV.

Your purchase might not be eligible for cashback for one of the following reasons:
  • You also used a separate discount or coupon, a gift card, or a gift certificate.
Link: http://www.bing.com/shopping/pages/...houldIDoWhenAPurchaseIsntShowingUpInMyAccount

Paypal charges you instantly even for preorders so the cashback would post right away if you used paypal

it did for me when I ordered the hangover

So I just signed up for Bing, do I have to checkout using Paypal since that's how they credit my account?

EDIT: just kidding, figured it all out.

[quote name='TheOmegaSoldier']for those asking about pre - orders , you don't get cash back posted to your account until the "sale" has been made. Since online stores don't charge you until the item ships, technically a pre order is just that. You haven't actually made the purchase yet. When the item ships, you should get it posted to your cash back account as pending.[/QUOTE]

The sale was made. They charged my AmEx immediately. Not sure where you are coming up with that blanket statement (for hundreds of thousands or more online stores) anyway, there are online stores that charge immediately.

[quote name='Miro']Besides the pre-order Bing as stated above, this is also a common mistake that people overlook. You don't get Bing CB if you use a gift card. If you do, it's VERY YMMV.

Your purchase might not be eligible for cashback for one of the following reasons:
  • You also used a separate discount or coupon, a gift card, or a gift certificate.
Link: http://www.bing.com/shopping/pages/...houldIDoWhenAPurchaseIsntShowingUpInMyAccount[/QUOTE]

That isn't what I meant. They are selling Bioshock 2 on PC/360/PS3 with a $10 gift card. I guess because of the gift card, they charged my card immediately. But no Bing days later.

[quote name='jacknicklson']Paypal charges you instantly even for preorders so the cashback would post right away if you used paypal

it did for me when I ordered the hangover[/QUOTE]

On this particular deal, they charged my AmEx immediately.

EDIT: Nevermind, I think I've done too much online shopping and lost track, even though they sent me the gift card already there isn't even a hold on my account. Not sure what to make of this.

bread's done
Back