Walmart 20% Bing Cashback!

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 hotrocks

hotrocks

I'm Super Cool.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2009 - 06:23 PM

Walmart is not listed as one of the participating cashback stores. However, bing search "Samsung LCD TV" (or a lot of other things...20% is coming up a lot) and one of the first ads is for Walmart and it has bing cashback, that is currently at 20%.

So get $60 retail games for $48. And $50 or so off of consoles.

Pretty nice.

Edited by hotrocks, 06 December 2009 - 06:35 PM.

My Guide On Getting Free Anything!

Want a .com domain and one year of premium hosting? PM ME!

Posted Image

My Trading List

#2 Skoad

Skoad

Posted 06 December 2009 - 06:36 PM

They've had it at 15% on Black Friday for the Bing Gold Rush Event and I think it hit 20% for Cyber Monday/Week.

#3 Nugzy

Nugzy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2009 - 06:42 PM

Would a PS3 be eligible for the Cash back?

#4 TsaebehT

TsaebehT

far from god

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2009 - 06:52 PM

I just searched for Samsung LCD TV and nothing showed up, so i searched for walmart and "The Holidays at Walmart" shows up with a link for 20%.

#5 InFlames215

InFlames215

DEATH TO FALSE METAL

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2009 - 07:01 PM

They've had it at 15% on Black Friday for the Bing Gold Rush Event and I think it hit 20% for Cyber Monday/Week.

Yeah, I thought I had heard it from somewhere before. Nevertheless, it probably deserves its own thread.

#6 namdor_07

namdor_07

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2009 - 07:07 PM

I have not seen it post to my account yet. I bought something last week and I followed it through the official bing.com link I am hoping it will show as pending by tuesday and if it doesn't I am calling them.

#7 jabroni316

jabroni316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2009 - 07:13 PM

Does it works with pre-order games?

#8 drbutchevil

drbutchevil

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2009 - 07:18 PM

How do you actually get the .97 shipping?

#9 hotrocks

hotrocks

I'm Super Cool.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2009 - 07:27 PM

Yeah it works when i search hdtv, ps3, and other stuff too. If its not on the top sponsored ads, it might be on the right sidebar.

Once you click the ad and it says you will be saving 20% cashback, you can add anything to your cart and get the cashback.

They only have ps3 bundles though. And the good one is sold out. The others aren't super good deals.

try this link: http://www.bing.com/...&form=QBLH&qs=n
its the 2nd ad
My Guide On Getting Free Anything!

Want a .com domain and one year of premium hosting? PM ME!

Posted Image

My Trading List

#10 silver001

silver001

silvermember

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2009 - 07:27 PM

I cant seem to find Samsung LCD TV
or any other items at bing

#11 xxDOYLExx

xxDOYLExx

I Swallowed A Bug

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2009 - 07:49 PM

Does it works with pre-order games?

yes
You know were in the fade, right?

#12 xxDOYLExx

xxDOYLExx

I Swallowed A Bug

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2009 - 07:50 PM

Would a PS3 be eligible for the Cash back?

of course
You know were in the fade, right?

#13 darkness12

darkness12

Posted 06 December 2009 - 09:56 PM

so I click on the add your talking about, go to the Walmart page and it shows the TV's with ~20% off.

then i go to video games > xbox 360 and none of the CB comes up. what am I doing wrong?

i have mozilla firefox with adblock but it's disabled for bing.com

#14 Mindlog

Mindlog

Posted 06 December 2009 - 10:12 PM

Is this the best XBOX Live point deal atm? Straight up 1600 for $15.71. Target Deal being excluded of course :]

#15 saiyajinsc

saiyajinsc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2009 - 10:16 PM

is there suppose to be something showing that tells you that you are getting the cashback when you checkout? Because I did get the first screen where they ask for your email.

#16 PrinnyOtaku

PrinnyOtaku

二人の秘密の基地

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2009 - 10:30 PM

Nothing in stock, and if it is only ships to stores, not homes. Christ! Forcing me to use ebay instead, gg

Defynorz.png
Add me on PSN for co-op or anything

League of Legends: Defyn

#17 Soleax

Soleax

Posted 07 December 2009 - 01:36 AM

360 MW2 Bundle not available:bomb:

#18 Aguila

Aguila

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2009 - 02:27 AM

You will not see anything about the cash back during checkout as this is a deal from bing, not the retailer. Here are the steps:

1. Go to bing.com
2. Search for the item you'd like to buy
3. Look for one of the cash back golden coins next to the link of a participating retailer and click it
4. If its your first time clicking this type of link, you will be prompted to create a cash back account with bing. If you already have an account (and its still in your cookies), you'll see a message that says something like, "You will receive XX% off your purchase at this retailer during this visit."
5. Add items to your cart and checkout normally (remember, you'll see no mention of the bing cash back)
6. Check your bing cash back account for the amount of your reward

I ordered a XBOX 360 Elite bundle from Dell and received 20% off ($54). It took a couple of days to show up in the account and I received email notification. Although I see it in my account, it still says 'pending' and I cant retrieve it yet.

Anyway, I hope that helps.

#19 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 07 December 2009 - 03:05 AM

I dont get it. Whenever i search bing.com, on the shopping section, i never see walmart, or anything above 10%. What am i doing wrong? Im trying to find a Playstation 3 120gb with 20% off.

TwitterIcon2.pngThe7thNumber.png

#20 saiyajinsc

saiyajinsc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2009 - 03:06 AM

You will not see anything about the cash back during checkout as this is a deal from bing, not the retailer. Here are the steps:

1. Go to bing.com
3. Look for one of the cash back golden coins next to the link of a participating retailer and click it
4. If its your first time clicking this type of link, you will be prompted to create a cash back account with bing. If you already have an account (and its still in your cookies), you'll see a message that says something like, "You will receive XX% off your purchase at this retailer during this visit."
5. Add items to your cart and checkout normally (remember, you'll see no mention of the bing cash back)

I ordered a XBOX 360 Elite bundle from Dell and received 20% off ($54). It took a couple of days to show up in the account and I received email notification. Although I see it in my account, it still says 'pending' and I cant retrieve it yet.

Thanks I went ahead eariler and ordered it and eventually got an email from bing.

#21 FiretrUCK

FiretrUCK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2009 - 03:13 AM

Does this apply to the "ship to store" option?

#22 Nova_01

Nova_01

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2009 - 03:23 AM

I dont get it. Whenever i search bing.com, on the shopping section, i never see walmart, or anything above 10%. What am i doing wrong? Im trying to find a Playstation 3 120gb with 20% off.

I'm having this same problem. Anyone know how to get Walmart to show up in this search?

#23 noblekane

noblekane

Posted 07 December 2009 - 03:24 AM

u have to wait 60 days for the cash to show up in ur account correct?

#24 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 07 December 2009 - 03:26 AM

ahhh i see it now. Damn firefox ad block plus was the problem. Had to turn that off. But now all PS3s are out of stock. :(

TwitterIcon2.pngThe7thNumber.png

#25 DeathMoJo

DeathMoJo

The Navy Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2009 - 03:27 AM

All i did was search for "Walmart" at bing.com and the top sponsored link was for Walmart with 20% bing cash back listed in the description.

Great forum for PS Vita information: www.psvitaforum.com

United States Navy

#26 Nova_01

Nova_01

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2009 - 04:02 AM

When is this offer good till?

#27 Horo

Horo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2009 - 04:24 AM

if you pre-order something is it updated on bing right away or does it come up after the item is shipped?

I placed an pre-order for Hangover blu-ray earlier and i haven't seen it come up on my bing account yet

#28 Soleax

Soleax

Posted 07 December 2009 - 04:32 AM

When is this offer good till?

The % goes up and down. It could go down in the next couple of hours...

#29 darkness12

darkness12

Posted 07 December 2009 - 07:20 AM

1. Go to bing.com

So when you're at Walmart.com it's not supposed to show 20% BCB on the site?

You just go to the site using the bing casbback link, order as normal then recieve an email saying you will get 20% cashback?

#30 Aguila

Aguila

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2009 - 08:04 AM

So when you're at Walmart.com it's not supposed to show 20% BCB on the site?

You just go to the site using the bing casbback link, order as normal then recieve an email saying you will get 20% cashback?

Basically, yes. You're basically using bing.com as a click-through. Just like any internet ad you see :P Its so they know you got to Walmart.com using bing.com.

Another note. I've read that if you pay via PayPal and choose to receive your cash back through PayPal, you get your money way faster than the 60 days the rest of us will have to wait.