Photo
- - - - -

FamilyVideo.com USED Deals - Wolverine (360) $9.99, Overlord II (360) $9.99 More + FS

• Please log in to reply
165 replies to this topic

#91 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2009 - 12:23 AM

Who's Manuel?

:rofl:

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pokémon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#92 youenvy

youenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2009 - 12:31 AM

Play Extraction, Watch Downfall, Play Dead Space. Extraction is the prequel to it all, and then Downfall directly leads into Dead Space (if you want it in the "correct" order).

sweeeeet ..yeah i wanted to play them in the correct order........thanx

Edited by youenvy, 13 December 2009 - 12:42 AM.

#93 Vortextk

Vortextk

Posted 13 December 2009 - 12:48 AM

Is Prototype worth $20.00?

I'd say yes. The game got more hate than it deserved just because everyone had to compare both prototype and infamous at the same time, and because we can't share our love, one has to be better than the other.

It has sick powers, a lot of cool moves, and an interesting but undeveloped story with a pretty good length. The missions themselves I found a lot of fun, though not quite varied enough. The side stuff is ok, but I wish they would have been in the story a bit more. Nearly every side mission really pulls you out of the game world almost. You're still "in" the city, but they don't really make sense with any narrative.

If you really want a lot of insane super moves, like a combination of Carnage and The Hulk, then totally get it no questions.

#94 Nightmarecast25

Nightmarecast25

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2009 - 12:56 AM

I'd say yes. The game got more hate than it deserved just because everyone had to compare both prototype and infamous at the same time, and because we can't share our love, one has to be better than the other.

It has sick powers, a lot of cool moves, and an interesting but undeveloped story with a pretty good length. The missions themselves I found a lot of fun, though not quite varied enough. The side stuff is ok, but I wish they would have been in the story a bit more. Nearly every side mission really pulls you out of the game world almost. You're still "in" the city, but they don't really make sense with any narrative.

If you really want a lot of insane super moves, like a combination of Carnage and The Hulk, then totally get it no questions.

Alright, bought, now while I am here being helped by great people, hows about tellin me if Guitar Hero Metallica is worth $20.00. :D
Last one. :)

Oh, thanks for your quick reply and opinion on Prototype's value. :)

Edited by Nightmarecast25, 13 December 2009 - 12:58 AM.
Forgot to thank Vortextk for his or her opinion.

#95 JCAll

JCAll

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2009 - 05:16 AM

Last night I got the Wolverine and Overlord I ordered, and I've been pulling an all nighter switching back and forth between them. Seriously some of the most fun I've had this year. Even if it is just God of War and Pikmin.

#96 Crimson

Crimson

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 14 December 2009 - 05:25 AM

Just grabbed Wolverine and Overlord 2. I used DECSHIP1 and got free shipping on it. Sweet deal.

#97 Hunter and friends

Hunter and friends

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2009 - 06:13 AM

I am in for Wolverine and the DECSHIP1 code was icing on the cake! Thanks OP!

#98 DaMonStEr

DaMonStEr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2009 - 07:04 AM

thanks op

question
is bomberman act zero worth $7?
is project slypheed worth $7?

im going to get wanted:wof for $10 just wondering if i should pull the trigger on either of these stinkers as well?

Bomberman isn't worth playing, even if they gave you the $7 just to play it. Its that bad.

#99 bigdady

bigdady

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2009 - 07:29 AM

Hey thanks been looking for a good deal on xmen and 50 cent. The free shipping was nice iceing on that.

#100 Fire_Thief

Fire_Thief

Posted 14 December 2009 - 08:01 AM

Just ordered Drag Me To Hell at $6.49 shipped.

#101 AEJustin1

AEJustin1

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2009 - 11:18 AM

Ordered Wolverine Sat night

#102 LeRoy

LeRoy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2009 - 12:28 PM

My copy of Wolverine has shipped. Hopefully it will be in decent condition when it arrives.
Posted Image

#103 infiniteHorizon

infiniteHorizon

Posted 14 December 2009 - 12:46 PM

how good is wheelman? i enjoyed the demo, but does it get any better/different than that?

and how's far cry 2 for $10?

#104 obijuan71

obijuan71

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2009 - 01:27 PM

Got my copy of Wolverine last Saturday in original box, no manuals, when to look at FEAR 2 and notice this on the bottom of the page.

Used Games do not include manuals

So, it figures
Posted Image

#105 aosora13

aosora13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2009 - 02:02 PM

I just had Wolverine shipped this weekend. I really hope it has a manual but I am not crying if it does not. This is actually a great deal since the game is much more, even at discount places such as gohastings. Yes, they do say that they have no manuals but it depends on the copy I guess. $10 for a decent action/adventure game based on a film adaptation of a Marvel comic is good for this price.

#106 exileinoblivion

exileinoblivion

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2009 - 02:21 PM

Got my copy of Wolverine, excellent condition but no manual so I went to the local BBV and took the manual out of the display box and asked if I could have it. They said no problem so now my copy is complete but for anyone that doesn't get one, you're not missing much, it's like 3 pages long.

#107 hx214

hx214

You Damn Skippy!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2009 - 03:29 PM

Ordered X-Men Origins: Wolverine the Movie and they sent me the Xbox 360 game instead... haha. I opened the package kind of confused and tried to convince myself that I actually ordered it. Put it on the shelf and went about my business for the day. Later at work I was like.... NO I DIDN'T!!

Lol. I'm buying so many games I can't even remember what I order.
They start the Christmas season earlier every year...

Trade List

#108 KnightofHearts

KnightofHearts

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2009 - 03:36 PM

Great price on Wolverine, thanks. Probably saved me 10 or 15 dollars which I always enjoy. Think I'll wait til I can get a new copy of terminator at the same price.
I Find Giants.
I Hunt Giants.
I Kill Giants.

#109 michael90002002

michael90002002

Posted 14 December 2009 - 03:37 PM

I ordered X-men origins: Wolverine on Thursday, it came thru the mail on Saturday(was shocked!). It was in excellent condition, had the manual and all! Will place at couple more orders when I get paid on Wednesday!

#110 michael90002002

michael90002002

Posted 14 December 2009 - 03:41 PM

btw.....Xmen Orgins: Wolverines is Great! I've put in about an hr in it and I love it...so far i'll give it a 8.5/10, just wish it wasn't very linear. IMO that sabretooth fight is one of the best i've seen in video games!

#111 Temidien

Temidien

CAG Lantern Corp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2009 - 03:57 PM

Same problem I'm having. Totally clicked on this thread excited at seeing Wolverine so cheap then realized I already ordered it last week through this thread.

Definitely a "doh" moment for me ^^

Posted Image

#112 King Royalty

King Royalty

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2009 - 06:51 PM

never seen so many people complain over not getting the manual, lol.

its really not that necessary.

#113 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2009 - 06:56 PM

never seen so many people complain over not getting the manual, lol.

its really not that necessary.

I agree, most manuals these days are basicly 5 pages long. Its not like 10-15 years ago when a manual would be a small book.

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pokémon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#114 Vortextk

Vortextk

Posted 14 December 2009 - 08:02 PM

Got both overlord II and wolverine today. They were complete with manuals, though I'm glad there were no problems with shipping because the packaging is less than stellar.

#115 Terrenceistheman

Terrenceistheman

Internet Mayor

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2009 - 08:30 PM

is there a way to use both the $5 off and the free shipping coupon on the same order?
thanks in advance

#116 liberaltugboat

liberaltugboat

Don't Tug on Me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2009 - 08:45 PM

Ordered up a copy of Wolverine (so I can be cool like everyone else)
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/LiberalTugboat

Liberating the world... one Tug at a time.

#117 nflchampion

nflchampion

Posted 14 December 2009 - 09:34 PM

Just got mine today, both games in good shape, Wolverine came with the manual. Great deal.

#118 sengar

sengar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2009 - 09:47 PM

There have been at least 2-3 times this season where I've had to go look through my collection to make sure I didn't already have a game backlogged that I was about to order. Almost wound up with a second copy of Kane & Lynch... which I think is actually illegal in a few states.

On a side note I received Overlord II today. No manual (which makes 2 out of 4 games that lacked manuals), but the disc and surprisingly the case are absolutely pristine - looks like it was never even played.

#119 clockworkgreen

clockworkgreen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2009 - 10:05 PM

Received Dead Space and Far Cry 2 today.

Dead Space had case and a "No rental under 18"-type sticker on the front. No manual. Disc looks fine, does have a "Family Video" sticker on the inner circle.

Far Cry 2 had same "18" sticker, manual, and inner sticker. Disc looked fine, too. Haven't loaded either to ensure the discs work, but I don't know why they wouldn't.

They were shipped in an unpadded plastic sleeve, so just be aware there wasn't a buffer between your cases and any bumps.

#120 nekromantix

nekromantix

Posted 14 December 2009 - 11:07 PM

Received Wolverine and Overlord today. Had no blemishes and included manuals.

Happy camper.