Xbox Live DOTW: The Maw plus DOTD: Battlefield 1943

sweet, I've been holding off on shadow complex but will def jump at that price.

probably maw, too. (but I've been oh so close to winning it on 1v100 a couple times)

The Maw is a steal for 400 points.

And of course they discount Shadow Complex already after making it a part of that promotion this summer. :whistle2:/

Damn those are some nice deals coming up. To bad I already own SC & The Maw. Both are excellent games. Anyone that doesnt have Shadow Complex needs to get it at this price!

I'm impressed by that deal on Shadow Complex alone. That game really is too good for any platformer fans to pass it up at that price.

I'm seeing mention that The Maw is definitely worth $5. May or may not get it at that price.

Either way, nice deals. :D

[quote name='DaedalusIkari']I'm impressed by that deal on Shadow Complex alone. That game really is too good for any platformer fans to pass it up at that price.

I'm seeing mention that The Maw is definitely worth $5. May or may not get it at that price.

Either way, nice deals. :D[/QUOTE]Maw for 400 points is also a steal! IMO its a must buy at that price.

Looks like I'll finally get Shadow Complex. I'll wait and see on what to spend the rest of my 1600 pts. on.

Will pick up the Maw for sure. Will be interested to see what the daily deals are. While their weekly deals have often been disappointing, they have had some good ones, I'm sure with 2 full weeks of deals coming there are bound to be at least a couple that are adequate.

I think I'm happier to see a deal of the week forecast more than the actual deals...I was wondering what was coming up next.

I hope they have deal the week for avatar items.

Maybe add this to the OP also. I know they're not really deals, but it may be info that people would want to know.

December 16: Alien Breed Evolution (Episode 1) for 800 Microsoft Points
December 23: Trials HD BIG PACK! for 400 points

I kept telling myself to wait for Shadow Complex to be on sale, and it finally is! Almost bought it a few times this week (weather blows, so cold, no vehicle to go anywhere, just school). But glad I waited it out. Definitely going to be worth it for $10.

Shadow Complex is a fantastic game, just please go into the ending expecting disappointment because that is all you are going to get.

[quote name='Brother Daz']
December 23: Trials HD BIG PACK! for 400 points[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing the big pack is just a course/map pack and not the actual game + map pack? The marketplace website is temporarily unavailable so I can't check for myself.

I'm probably picking up Shadow Complex and The Maw as they are two of four games I've been looking to get (the other two being Trials HD and Splosion Man)

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Don't question it...just buy it![/QUOTE]

Seconded. Shadow Complex is amazing. I'd still say it rivals everything put out so-far and is still a GoTY contender.

[quote name='Spiraea']I'm guessing the big pack is just a course/map pack and not the actual game + map pack? The marketplace website is temporarily unavailable so I can't check for myself.

I'm probably picking up Shadow Complex and The Maw as they are two of four games I've been looking to get (the other two being Trials HD and Splosion Man)[/QUOTE]
Yeah its just DLC, not much is known about it yet, heres is the teaser trailer though

http://www.spike.com/video/trials-hd-big-pack/3303480

DAMMIT!!!! I just bought shadow complex 3 weeks ago and beat it after holding out. Curse the live points gods!

Well worth it at 1200 points and absolute must buy at 800

Definitely something that M$ needs to continue.

These deals should be happening daily/weekly. Arcade titles should be discounted once a day; DLC packages (up to 3) should be discounted weekly. This would encourage people like myself to start purchasing points again.

I'm definitely in for SC and Maw. Both have interested me for a while. Hopefully M$ will continue making good decisions this month and convince me to part with some more discounted points.

I must own The Maw, and I'll even get the extra content for it! Nice job OP!! Big kudos if you maintain and update the daily deals!!

I'm in for the Maw. But Shadow Complex is worth the money for anyone who didn't already buy it.

As for daily deals... finally. MS really needs to offer 3 deals every week like they did a few weeks back for Thanksgiving.

"The Maw" for 400? I played the demo, and it was fun.
Has anyone tried the full game, yet?

Daily deals? Here's my wish list: Mega Man 9, Sonic games,
Cloning Clyde. I'm sure that there are more, it's just that I
can't think of them, right now.

bread's done
Back