GameFly Daily Deals: FNR4 $15, Grid (360) $10, TW PGA 10 (360) $20 and More

• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

#31 Big St3ph3n

Big St3ph3n

Strange MUSIC!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2009 - 02:41 AM

GRID is a dammmmmn good deal at 10 bucks, I just bought FNR4 for 20 brand new last weekend, dont matter to me...that money still goes to the team. :)

I still cant believe GRID is only 10 bucks, such a great game.
Posted Image
NINTENDO ID: Bigst3ph3n
Part of THE MEDIOCRE NATION: THE MEDIOCRE SHOW
Twitter: @bigst3ph3n -- RIP 2pac, BIG and Sega Dreamcast.

#32 robdees

robdees

The Easy Educator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2009 - 02:42 AM

Well, I bit on GRID. Need to play a racing game and probably wont get around to buying Forza 3 anytime soon. I just realized I still have several games from last year's Gamefly holiday sales that I haven't played yet. Ugh, why do I do this.... :)
Posted Image

#33 Orgymang

Orgymang

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Also pulled the trigger on FNR4 for the 360.

#34 hosslogan

hosslogan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Ended up having a good day. Kept Paintball 2009, which I have out, and bought Grid and Smackdown 09. Never played a wrestling game, but who knows maybe I'll like it.

#35 kaydigi

kaydigi

BK All Day

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2009 - 02:43 AM

Off-topic, but Smackdown 2 was a TON of fun. My roommates and I played that in college with a multitap adapter. Triple-threat matches were epic, could last almost an hour, because the third person could always break up pins. And the story and C-A-W were deep. Then Smackdown 3 came out for PS2, and it was terrible. Bah.

Same experience, and exactly why I never played one since. Figure now or never, I watch about 3 episodes of Raw a year.

#36 linkmon

linkmon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2009 - 02:45 AM

Tonight, and last night I waited forever. That seems to be the nights I was interested in nothing. Although I'm slightly tempted with FNR4,but not completely sure on it.

One of the best sports gamers EVER MADE!!

"Tattaglia was a pimp.....He never could of out fought Santino.......

What I didn't know until this day, that it was Barzini all along."

#37 Donnums

Donnums

Great Scott!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2009 - 02:49 AM

I think everyone should get GRID. For $10 it's an absolute steal for one of THE best racers in a very long time.

#38 goUGA

goUGA

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2009 - 02:50 AM

Hope there's some awesome PS3 deals in store...

#39 DJP519

DJP519

Ready for a Vacation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2009 - 02:52 AM

I believe the price for all of the extra content is 29.99 or more so IMO this game wasn't even worth getting for 4.99 at HWV

For MC:LA

On XBL, the South Central map expansion is free, as is the Police car pack, but the South Central Premium Upgrade is 800 points, and South Central vehicle packs 1 and 2 are 240 each, or, there a South Central Ultimate Content Pack for 1000 points. So figure the equivalent of $12.50 for everything. I will probably pass. Thanks for info!

#40 kaydigi

kaydigi

BK All Day

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2009 - 02:52 AM

I think everyone should get GRID. For $10 it's an absolute steal for one of THE best racers in a very long time.

Racer? What kind of racer? It sounds like a skateboarding game. Yeah I know I can google it but maybe it will helpful to other people also.

#41 dino88

dino88

Fa Fa Fo Hi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2009 - 02:56 AM

Nothing for me since I already own Fight Night Round. I got it on release date and its very much worth it at this price.

Did they ever have the update that allows you to use the buttons rather than the analog sticks? I'm looking at getting the PS3 version.

#42 linkmon

linkmon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2009 - 02:57 AM

The BEST indeed!! Forza 3 is awesome too!!

"Tattaglia was a pimp.....He never could of out fought Santino.......

What I didn't know until this day, that it was Barzini all along."

#43 Naterrs

Naterrs

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2009 - 02:58 AM

Yes! Grid for me and FNR4 for my brother for Christmas. Is FNR4 much better than Round 3, because I already have that game and I'm not sure I need to upgrade. Of course it's only $15, but still.

#44 chimpster1313

chimpster1313

Cleveland Sports Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2009 - 02:59 AM

Same experience, and exactly why I never played one since. Figure now or never, I watch about 3 episodes of Raw a year.

i never played wwf no mercy, but for my money, smackdown 2 was and is the best wrestling game ever made. it was fun, it had a huge roster, it had a ton of modes, and it was INSANELY user friendly.
Posted Image

#45 vrblknch

vrblknch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2009 - 03:07 AM

So I took advantage starting with the Bionic Commando sale and so far two games have shown up with chipped discs. Even my rentals aren't chipped. My wife maintains these are Christmas gifts no playing til the 25th. Should I just suck it up and assume the discs work fine? No craters just little flecks missing around edges...

#46 Fire_Thief

Fire_Thief

Posted 11 December 2009 - 03:08 AM

Absolutely NOTHING.

#47 BigDicPlumaChik

BigDicPlumaChik

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2009 - 03:09 AM

no ps3 love this week :-/
Posted Image

#48 sandman8288

sandman8288

DealMaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2009 - 03:13 AM

Nothing for me tonight,
I don't really like boxing or racing games (save for Burnout Paradise)

But I'm kinda glad...I'm a little short on dough.

#49 doodofdoods

doodofdoods

Prinny Powered

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2009 - 03:19 AM

I liked Smackdown 2 a lot too. That and No Mercy came out around the same time, a great era for wrestling games. If you haven't played any wrestling games since Smackdown 2 then I'd suggest picking up Smackdown: Here comes the pain. That was probably the best smackdown game made. I like the direction smackdown is headed in currently, though. I haven't played one since 08, but on paper the additions to 09 and 10 look pretty good.

You might also be interested in the Day of Reckoning games for the gamecube, they had a no mercy feel to them.

And of course, you can never go wrong with a Fire Pro Wrestling game. Fire Pro Wrestling Returns for the PS2 was the last one made. It's MSRP was $15 so it should still be easy to find cheap.

#50 Shimrra

Shimrra

Hello Ladies !!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2009 - 03:24 AM

I am so down for some GRID debating on FNR4. Thanks Cheapy.

A beautiful 35-year-old ain’t as as good lookin’ as an ugly 19-year-old. Women expect us to like them but they don’t even like each other” Patrice O’neal

Shimrra74.png2rfy52g.jpg

#51 bfauble83

bfauble83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2009 - 03:26 AM

In for SD vs Raw. I have 2008 but the career mode sucks. The road to wrestlemania mode looks pretty good in this one.
Posted Image

#52 mer71

mer71

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2009 - 03:27 AM

I picked up GRID at that price!!

mer71.jpg

#53 NicaVic

NicaVic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2009 - 03:34 AM

Did they ever have the update that allows you to use the buttons rather than the analog sticks? I'm looking at getting the PS3 version.

Yes they updated it a while ago, they even put out a demo on the psn which allowed you to try it out with the face buttons. I just bit on :ps3: FNR4 right now, thanks Cheapy D.
Posted Image

#54 Walt Jay

Walt Jay

Gamerscore Whore

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2009 - 03:37 AM

In for GRID @ $10. Thanks Cheapy for the heads up.
Posted Image

#55 dino88

dino88

Fa Fa Fo Hi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2009 - 03:43 AM

Yes they updated it a while ago, they even put out a demo on the psn which allowed you to try it out with the face buttons. I just bit on :ps3: FNR4 right now, thanks Cheapy D.

Thanks NicaVic. I'm in for one.

#56 loomis1975

loomis1975

Cell Block CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2009 - 03:46 AM

In for GRID, nice sales this week by Gamefly.

#57 drbutchevil

drbutchevil

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2009 - 03:50 AM

In for TW10 and Grid.

#58 buster90

buster90

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2009 - 03:51 AM

Are there any naked chicks in TW10? HAHA

Fight Night is $20 sealed new at Best Buy now. For those interested

#59 dino88

dino88

Fa Fa Fo Hi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2009 - 03:51 AM

Are there any naked chicks in TW10?

No chicks, but a lot of white balls.

#60 rustyrage

rustyrage

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2009 - 03:57 AM

Oh god they had to put up a Tiger Woods game. >.> I want FNR4 but I don't think I can pick it up after seeing Amazon selling it for $19.99 new. Comon Amazon do it again!