TheOmegaSoldier

Posted 11 December 2009 - 02:08 PM

nothing for me this time, thanks for posting

#92 gshell

gshell

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2009 - 02:37 PM

you know what....to hell with gstop b2g1....gamefly has been on fire with way better pricing....picking up fight night right now for my ps3

#93 Organ Donor

Organ Donor

Watch his Bull Charge!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2009 - 03:02 PM

I want to pull the trigger on Grid, but I just bought Forza 3 so I think I'll hold off for the time being.

#94 lochack

lochack

Posted 11 December 2009 - 03:38 PM

And considering the fact that the games shipped from Gamefly seem practically new already, it does not make much sense to buy one from BB..

Not really, Last time i bought a game from gamefly it was all scratched up and unplayable.

#95 sabin23

sabin23

Posted 11 December 2009 - 03:57 PM

Fight Night Round 4 on 360 has custom music ring entrances.

i picked up both the PS3 and 360 sine i coudn't decide which i liked better.
got GRID too.

Hopefully WWE Smackdow drops to $7.99 on PS3 too.

#96 nflsonic

nflsonic

Your Title is Not Enough

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2009 - 04:17 PM

Lame. I would have repurchased GRID again on the PS3 if they offered that price for the PS3 as well. Oh well.

milesbanner.jpg

Currently Playing:
:ps4: BF4, inFamous: SS   :ps3:: The Last of Us |  :pc:: Starcraft 2 | :3ds:: Pokemon Y | :vita:: Tearaway |  :wiiu:: Zelda: WWHD 

#97 flybrione

flybrione

Guitar Solo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2009 - 04:28 PM

Picked up TW10.

#98 probin74243

probin74243

Posted 11 December 2009 - 04:34 PM

Not really, Last time i bought a game from gamefly it was all scratched up and unplayable.

I've bought at least half a dozen games from GF and rented about 2 dozen more. I don't inspect every one for scratches, but they have all played perfectly. The cases and manuals are always pristine and download codes (i.e. RB track packs) are unused. The only difference between buying used from GF or new from somewhere else is they've done you the favor of removing the plastic wrap and cutting the tape.... AND you save money, tax, gas, time, etc.

BTW- Hope you don't mind my changing your font to a reasonable level. My grandpa might need letters that big but I don't.

#99 YONKE

YONKE

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2009 - 05:00 PM

got Grid if i didnt already had FN4 i get it to......is a steal for that price.....also dont know why lot of people didnt like FN4 analog stick punch....playing it whit the buttons is just a button masher........
Posted Image

#100 Smokie99

Smokie99

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2009 - 07:47 PM

I've bought at least half a dozen games from GF and rented about 2 dozen more. I don't inspect every one for scratches, but they have all played perfectly. The cases and manuals are always pristine and download codes (i.e. RB track packs) are unused. The only difference between buying used from GF or new from somewhere else is they've done you the favor of removing the plastic wrap and cutting the tape.... AND you save money, tax, gas, time, etc.

BTW- Hope you don't mind my changing your font to a reasonable level. My grandpa might need letters that big but I don't.

But you forgot the most importantant difference - If you buy new, the developer of the game gets a cut. If you buy used, they don't. If it's a good game, I'll pay the extra $5 bucks just to support the developer and hopefully they'll kick out a sequel down the road...
Posted Image

#101 SV11bucksfan

SV11bucksfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2009 - 09:17 PM

Haven't gotten a 360 game yet from gamefly. Do they come in great condition? I got Killzone 2 for the PS3 from gamefly and it was used but it was in perfect condition and it looked like it was never even used once. It looked brand new but are the 360 games the same because 360 games are easier to scratch so I really dont want a scratched game? I would prob get FNR4 for the PS3 if the 360 games come bad.

#102 goldvenom69

goldvenom69

Posted 11 December 2009 - 09:17 PM

In for Fight Night Round 4 it was ether this one or UFC. Hope i made the right choice.
Posted Image Posted Image

#103 liberaltugboat

liberaltugboat

Don't Tug on Me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2009 - 09:21 PM

Picked up Grid for 10 bucks. anyone know how well it works with the xbox 360 steering wheel?
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/LiberalTugboat

Liberating the world... one Tug at a time.

#104 sengar

sengar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2009 - 09:35 PM

Haven't gotten a 360 game yet from gamefly. Do they come in great condition? I got Killzone 2 for the PS3 from gamefly and it was used but it was in perfect condition and it looked like it was never even used once. It looked brand new but are the 360 games the same because 360 games are easier to scratch so I really dont want a scratched game? I would prob get FNR4 for the PS3 if the 360 games come bad.

I've never gotten a 360 game that hasn't worked from GF, but it does vary. Some are pretty much mint, others might have some friction marks or dings along the outer edge.

#105 Samstag

Samstag

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2009 - 09:43 PM

I rarely get a game that doesn't have some scratches and chips on the outer edge, but most work fine.

You'll sometimes get a game that won't work at all, and it seems much more common during these big sales. when this happens they'll tell you to seal it up in the original package and mark it "return to sender" so you don't have to pay any shipping. They don't replace broken games so if it's out of stock or not on sale anymore you're out of luck.

Of the 9 games I've ordered during this sale I've received 7 and already had to send back 2.

#106 SV11bucksfan

SV11bucksfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2009 - 09:58 PM

I rarely get a game that doesn't have some scratches and chips on the outer edge, but most work fine.

You'll sometimes get a game that won't work at all, and it seems much more common during these big sales. when this happens they'll tell you to seal it up in the original package and mark it "return to sender" so you don't have to pay any shipping. They don't replace broken games so if it's out of stock or not on sale anymore you're out of luck.

Of the 9 games I've ordered during this sale I've received 7 and already had to send back 2.

So if it doesnt work and you have to send it back do you get your money back?

#107 Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2009 - 10:04 PM

Based on what they had each day. I have no idea what they will have tonight. I'm looking for it. Only a little less than 4 hours. :lol:

deadpool_signature_by_hsalpihw-d38xyht.p

#108 porieux

porieux

Posted 11 December 2009 - 10:34 PM

So if it doesnt work and you have to send it back do you get your money back?

They would have to give you your money back, so yes.

--

Was thinking about getting GRID but I recently got Forza 3 and am still playing that.

#109 gymguy

gymguy

Posted 11 December 2009 - 10:48 PM

Seems as if they are bringing back some of there old deals again, so if you missed one check back! I just got Resident Evil 5 (360) for $12 which was the price on monday.

#110 CyReN

CyReN

Posted 11 December 2009 - 11:43 PM

Will they have deals again for tonight?

#111 Lock1454

Lock1454

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2009 - 11:50 PM

Last week wasn't it Sunday - Thursday nights for new sales? I think it was, but wasn't positive. But I do know that Cheapy did announce in the OP of the last sale of the week that that was the case and when the next batch of titles were going live.

#112 splattered

splattered

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2009 - 11:51 PM

I received Fear 2 the other day with lots of little surface scratches, i dont know if it affects playback yet or not. I need to toss it in the 360 and check it out. Thanks for letting us know about returns... sucks they won't make an exchange for a working copy! Wtf?

Seems as if they are bringing back some of there old deals again, so if you missed one check back! I just got Resident Evil 5 (360) for $12 which was the price on monday.

Whoa! Thanks for that... i thought i purchased that during the sale but it was late and i guess i didnt see it all the way through haha I just picked it up at that previous sale price. Sweet! I wonder how much the *Gold* edition of the game is going to be as opposed to buying the original game used and the DLC seperately? I already played and beat it once with a friend so i didnt want to spend $60 just for an extra level and some costumes i haven't seen yet. $12 plus eventual DLC... not too bad :)

#113 keithp

keithp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2009 - 12:12 AM

Is Grid worth it if you already have Forza 3?

#114 noisome07

noisome07

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2009 - 12:15 AM

Is Grid worth it if you already have Forza 3?

If you're still playing F3 don't bother.

#115 Samstag

Samstag

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2009 - 12:16 AM

I received Fear 2 the other day with lots of little surface scratches, i dont know if it affects playback yet or not. I need to toss it in the 360 and check it out. Thanks for letting us know about returns... sucks they won't make an exchange for a working copy! Wtf?

Fear 2 is the game I'm sending back as unplayable. The disc doesn't look too bad but it won't even boot. I'd install it to the hard drive to make sure it can read the whole disk if I were you.

#116 magykmyke

magykmyke

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2009 - 12:29 AM

That's the one negative, if you get an unplayable game (I did with Resistance 2), you'll get refunded and have no opportunity to get a working copy of the game at the sale price. Luck of the draw, I suppose. At least my copy of Killzone 2 worked!

#117 dracula

dracula

i'll buy that for a dolla

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2009 - 01:06 AM

I wonder if this is the last Tiger Woods Golf game we will see, you never know who else will drop him, rumor is he might quit golf.

this made me giggle. then again michael jordan retired from the nba to go play baseball for a little bit so who knows?

i wend ahead and boutgh tiger woods 2k10 for twenty bucks. i probably should have just got part 9 though

edit, got resident evil as well. blah too many games, too little time. at least i will h ave a week or so to screw off between chrismas and new years

Edited by dracula, 12 December 2009 - 01:25 AM.

"If it ain't fifty cents then I dont want it."

http://www.cheapassg...171#post1074171

Posted Image

#118 Nightmarecast25

Nightmarecast25

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2009 - 01:12 AM

Jesus, drop GH Metallica to $12.99 already.
Note: They didn't drop it but I am waiting for them to drop it before I buy it.

#119 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 12 December 2009 - 01:29 AM

GameFly Daily Deals: Weekend Wrap Up Sale

#120 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2009 - 02:15 AM

Is TW10 worth $10 more than TW09? I know a lot of times these games are pretty similar year to year. I just really want to know if I should just drop the extra $10 and get TW10.

EDIT- Looks like the post before me asked the same question at the same time.

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pok√©mon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/