Spike - The Next Great Game Gods - 4 game contest [DEAD - PSN and Steam sent, no XBL]

oleskiier

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
[CONTEST OVER - Code giveaway PROGRESSING?]

Codes for Flower and Osmos have been given out, no word yet on either of the XBLA games... Still hold out hope.

http://www.gametrailers.com/sweeps/dewdownload/

'Splosion Man - XBLA

Flower - PSN

Osmos - Steam

Trials HD - XBLA

DEW® DOWNLOAD GIVEAWAY – FUELED BY MOUNTAIN DEW®
GameTrailers is happy to announce Dew® Download fueled by Mountain Dew®! This is your chance to score a FREE game download from this year's 2009 VGA Best Independent Game Award nominees. Click Here to watch the Next Great Game Gods!

Here's how it works:
Starting on Friday at 12:00 a.m. ET, we'll officially open the opportunity for YOU to Dew® Download for a chance to win a free game code to one of the four featured below! It's that simple!

Game giveaway entry period is open from Friday, 12/11 12:00 a.m. ET to Saturday, 12/12 8:00 pm ET. After the entry period ends, winners will be randomly selected and receive an email with their requested game code and instructions for download. Please allow up to five days for winner confirmation.

Please note that all entrants must have the specific platform for the requested game that is selected.

Last edited by a moderator:
Voting for Trials HD. Splosionman while not bad has nothing on Trials.

Also value.
Trials HD=1200 MS points
Splosionman = 800

Not to mention the Trials HD DLC is hitting sometime soon?

[quote name='smellhasreturned']I remember this from last year

quite a few people got Braid[/QUOTE]

I got World of Goo for the Wii last year.

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']Wait, where's the submit button on the contest page?[/QUOTE]

I had a problem finding it as well. If you have AdBlock PLus on in Firefox it blocks it. Just disable it on that page only. If you are using another browser I have no Idea.

[quote name='OnyxPrimal']I had a problem finding it as well. If you have AdBlock PLus on in Firefox it blocks it. Just disable it on that page only. If you are using another browser I have no Idea.[/QUOTE]
That was the exact problem. Thank you, I entered! =D

Awesome, I went for Trials HD since i've played the demo version a ridiculous amount of times and wanted to get it at some point anyway. Plus, I already have 'Splosion Man, Which is an awesome game!
Thanks For Posting This!

Splosion Man, because I think TRIALs would frustrate me more than, and...getting free avatar clothing makes my friend's son angry and jealous.

Very cool, thanks OP! I myself voted for Trials HD. Girlfriend voted for Flower. Either why I will be happy. :) Can't complain over a free XBLA/PSN game.

[quote name='Mizley']I want Splosion Man but my wife wants Trials HD. Can we enter from each of our email addresses?[/QUOTE]

I don't see why you couldn't, it would just be separate entries, One entry for your wife, one for you.

Whoa, you recieved a winning notice already, 100xp ?! If so, congrats!! :applause:
I was expecting to wait the full five days to find out the results.

edit: D'oh! I just realized you mean that Flower won the Indie category don't you? :lol:

Won Braid this way last year. Glad I checked the forum to see this or I would have missed it since the window to enter the contest is so small this year.

*snickers*

I was watching the VGA awards, and saw they won. Not exactly sure if that effects my vote since I don't have a PS3 or voted for that entry.

Yes, I'm still waiting like everyone else...actually this may be a good week for me. R reward GC should finally arrive, a potential XBL free game from this, and hoping my chocobo avatar token will arrive as well.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']I missed the VGA awards. Was it worth watching at all? Was there any exclusive sneak peaks?[/QUOTE]

Only Batman Arkham Asylum 2, you know, sequel to amazing game: the amazening

I missed the chance to enter to win one of these games. If anyone has a Flower code they don't need or has an extra Flower code, could you please PM me the code? Thanks.

Ten Thousand Three Hundred (10,300) winners (each, a “Winner” and collectively, the “Winners”) will be selected by Sponsor in a random drawing from among all eligible entries on or about December 14, 2009 (the “Drawing”).

So tomorrow, awesome. I can't wait to see what we will win.

[quote name='JinKazama']Does anyone have a Flower game code they could give to me? Please PM it to me, thanks.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='JinKazama']I missed the chance to enter to win one of these games. If anyone has a Flower code they don't need or has an extra Flower code, could you please PM me the code? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I know you're new and all, and have been busy begging for free shit, but it's pretty douchey to keep spamming the thread begging for free stuff when it says in CAPITAL LETTERS at the top left hand side NOT to BEG for FREE STUFF.

But since I'm a good guy, here's a link to a Flower code. Amazon has a bunch of them, as many as you want. $9.99 each. Enjoy.

http://www.amazon.com/Flower-Online..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1260842648&sr=8-1

bread's done
Back