• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 Interfeci

Interfeci

ASSIMILATE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2009 - 12:24 PM

I have it. Enjoyed it.

I'm a fan of the series, but I wouldn't call this one of the definitive PS3 games. It's more of a movie than it is a game, and unless you've been playing since Metal Gear, it's easy to get lost in the long cutscenes.
PEW PEW PEW.

#32 styl3s

styl3s

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2009 - 12:41 PM

Word. You can't call yourself a fan of the PS3 without owning this game. Absolutely phenomenal, and I'm glad I saw it through to the end. Brilliant.

im sorry but i find it ignorant how people bring up this BS how you cant be a PS3 fan without this game or you cant be a real PS3 fan without liking it.. i know alot of hardcore ps3 gamers that hate this game.. not everyone is into the stealth 90 hour cutscene games

i love the story it's the only reason i like this game, i don't think its some great masterpiece or the best game ever or the best game on the ps3.. its all opinions

#33 tenaciousmonkey

tenaciousmonkey

Posted 12 December 2009 - 12:51 PM

This is the greatest hits version right? if so no thanks im OCD when it comes to my collection and the red throws my collection off

I don't know if this affects this game or not, but I bought Uncharted from Amazon as a present for someone, and it was "Greatest Hits"...except the sticker was on the plastic wrap and easy to peel off, with no traces on the actual game case. YMMV though; I don't know if it's common to resticker non-sold copies of games.

As to the game, I had the same impression of the cut-scene:game ratio. I'm not a huge fan of the MGS gameplay style, but I thought that at least the game was very good looking, even if I was watching it more than I played.