GameStop giving away a prize a day

GameStopTom

CAGiversary!
GameStop is giving away a prize a day through the new year over on our twitter account @GameStopCorp. It's a different contest every day. All you have to do is follow and look for the #seasonstweetings tag and you could win!

So far, we've given away an Xbox 360, a Nintendo DSi, XBox Live Gold memberships, and games and gift cards.

It's easy to win and easier to enter. So follow, and I'll see you around the Twitterdome.

Glad to see you all in the follower list! Today's contest is for a Nintendo DSi and $25 GameStop gift card. All you have to do is tweet @GameStopCorp with the store's original name. Be sure to include #seasonstweetings.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GameStopTom']Today's contest combines my two greatest geek loves - video games and comics.

What year was Wolverine #1 released? Reply to @gamestopcorp and include #seasonstweetings – you could win X-Men Origins: Wolverine for 360![/QUOTE]

You didn't specify which "Wolverine #1" you were talking about....the Mini-Series or the On-Going....I answered with the years for both. :D

[quote name='sephiroth61787']You didn't specify which "Wolverine #1" you were talking about....the Mini-Series or the On-Going....I answered with the years for both. :D[/QUOTE]
pretty much exactly how I replied! :)

bread's done
Back