$5 Off Tales of Monkey Island Season (PC) & Contest Giveaway

Yarg, me matey, that's some pretty sweet booty right there.

Shameless, yes, but Steve Purcell is pretty awesome.

You're going to give me those posters and I'm going to sail away in that grand ship over there. Savvy?

Arrr, i preordard the season and can't wait for my exclusi'e dvd art from him so a poster would be great too Ye'll ne'er get me buried booty! :D

Shiver me timbers! Is that an awesome poster I be seeing?

Captain Zanpakuto, would be more than happy to enter this contest to possibly win some treasure.

Arr! It's driving me nuts!

See, I'm pretending I'm a pirate and I've, get this, I've got this steering wheel shoved down the front of my pants and...uh...

Damn it, I'm not very good at telling jokes.

Aye, I be eyeing-up one of yar posters, says I.
Until the winners are announced, I'll be drowning my sorrows in a tall glass of Grog.

Signed,Aaron-brush Mills-wood

Thanks for the deal on TOMI CheapyD :)
I love this series, I bought the Monkey Island special edition from Steam when it came out and I would love to win a poster.

Um, shiver me timbers and uh, thar she blows, and oh, uh, yo ho ho and a bottle o' rum! I think those are all the pirate cliches` I can think of at the moment...

Ahoy, i got Launch o' the Screamin' Narwhal from the free download thar was a few months ago and it has been a lot o' fun. Debatin' on whether t' buy the full season.... Aye.

Monkeys...monkeys... its full of the monkeys!
Gimme that post... I mean, grog me bar keep!

Bless Lucas for putting these games out. I love games with a sense of humor.

Curse this bloody stump o' mine, lads! She be givin' me the ol' scabbies even tho I let a deranged octopus lick me wounds!

Yarrrr.

(And for a Simpsons reference - "Yarr, now I've got TWO glass eyes!")

bread's done
Back