Photo
- - - - -

[Canada] Boxing Day (EB/GS, WM, Zellers, Source, TRU, RCSS, RP, FS, BB, HMV, etc.)

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#121 sinath

sinath

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2009 - 03:35 PM

gamedeals.ca boxing day sale is up if anyone is wondering. picked up blazblue for 39.99+tax. cheapest ive seen..i hope.

#122 Lockescythe

Lockescythe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2009 - 06:27 PM

halo wars is 20$ at FS too

#123 Lockescythe

Lockescythe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2009 - 10:22 PM

for FS

Need for speed shift, left 4 dead 2 and brutal legend are back at 40 plus a bunch of other random drops.
http://www.futuresho...ogon=&langid=EN

saboteur is 40 which is decent since it just came out.

#124 Rocky071

Rocky071

Posted 26 December 2009 - 05:13 AM

PSP Core at Zellers is NOT 129.99, it's 129.99 after trade & save with 160,000 HBC points.

OP, please be careful in the future because I had been planning to go until I just found this out last minute... but thanks for compiling the list.

[Are you] ready not to go to a disco on Friday night because on Saturday [you] want to have a good game?

-Arsene Wenger, Arsenal FC Manager

#125 Icetron

Icetron

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2009 - 09:22 AM

^ Same with the Blu-Rays at Zellers. They're up to 70% off for the WB titles, noticed when I read the physical flyer earlier today.

Still thanks for making the list, easier for me to see what I want.

#126 poiuiu

poiuiu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2009 - 09:53 AM

Anyone know what time most stores open today?

#127 KnuxSonic8

KnuxSonic8

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2009 - 12:11 PM

8 am. Zellers opens at 7 am though.

#128 Talus

Talus

Graphics Whore

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2009 - 01:16 PM

Just picked up AC2 for 360 at Zeller's in Guelph .. THANKS!!

#129 spzero

spzero

It's NEVER Lupus...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2009 - 02:28 PM

Picked up NFS: Shift and The Saboteur from BB at $40 each
Posted Image

#130 Kekumba

Kekumba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2009 - 02:49 PM

Hm. I wasn't going to go out, especially because of the weather, but The Saboteur is tempting.

#131 Azumangaman

Azumangaman

Posted 26 December 2009 - 04:43 PM

I went crazy at Rogers Plus. Incredible deals.

#132 telepathy

telepathy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2009 - 05:13 PM

came to report back from microplay, they have the following:

B1G1 used games
$5 off new releases
$45 on select new games
50% off new psp games

some random other deals like tekken 6 bundle for $70 which is pretty hot (at merivale, there were 2 for 360 & 1 for ps3 when i went in this morning)

This is basically what i saw which was good to some degree, but not as good as last year imo.

#133 djsaiyan

djsaiyan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2009 - 08:00 PM

Anybody have any luck with MW2 at HMV?

The one near me told me they were opening at 9 am, only for me to arrive at ten to 8 in the morning to find that no, they were already open, and all the $29.99 copies were already gone.

Bastards!

#134 ichit4k4_set0

ichit4k4_set0

Posted 26 December 2009 - 09:06 PM

came to report back from microplay, they have the following:

B1G1 used games
$5 off new releases
$45 on select new games
50% off new psp games

My Microplay had B2G1 on used games, typo?

#135 inconspikuous

inconspikuous

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2009 - 10:30 PM

anything really worth going out right now for? (it's 5:30 pm)
i am _always_ looking for good wii deals.

#136 cm matty

cm matty

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2009 - 10:38 PM

for anyone who has a beat goes on near them, they've got 40% off all used games, dvds, and cds today. i had some credit leftover from a few weeks ago and picked up wolfenstein on 360 for $7 ($25 after taxes and discount w/o the credit). ymmv obviously, but they generally have a pretty good selection of blu-rays and newer games (the newer used games are usually all $40 before the discount) so you could find a good deal. i'm not sure how late they're open though.

#137 Azumangaman

Azumangaman

Posted 26 December 2009 - 11:22 PM

for anyone who has a beat goes on near them, they've got 40% off all used games, dvds, and cds today. i had some credit leftover from a few weeks ago and picked up wolfenstein on 360 for $7 ($25 after taxes and discount w/o the credit). ymmv obviously, but they generally have a pretty good selection of blu-rays and newer games (the newer used games are usually all $40 before the discount) so you could find a good deal. i'm not sure how late they're open though.

I went wild with some DVDs today. I love the Best Goes On.

#138 Cthulhu8u

Cthulhu8u

That Innsmouth look

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2009 - 03:35 AM

The one near me told me they were opening at 9 am, only for me to arrive at ten to 8 in the morning to find that no, they were already open, and all the $29.99 copies were already gone.

Bastards!

Same happened to me yesterday. I went to pick up the $99 bluray player at BBV, got there 10 min before their ADVERTISED 12pm opening only to find the d-bags were open since 10am. Of course, all sold out by then.

Posted Image

#139 telepathy

telepathy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2009 - 04:26 AM

My Microplay had B2G1 on used games, typo?

Ur microplay is probably being gay then. The one I frequent (merivale), had some okay deals. For example, i was thinking of picking up demon's souls (again) and magna carta 2 for $54.99 with B1G1 but I decided not to be greedy (cause all i would've done w/the demon's souls is resold it) & just picked up some random games from their $10 360 bin, persona psp (cause I figure 24.99 is pretty hot imo), & some used PS3 games.

Last year I thought was better personally. They had B2G1 on new games (which wasn't that exciting unless the game selection is very good) & some other deal for used games that I thought was pretty good & all the stuff that was put on top of this green piece of paper was 1/2 price & it wasn't shovelware.

#140 BlueOne

BlueOne

Posted 27 December 2009 - 06:10 AM

Bastards!

Yeah man, I got pissed at HMV this morning, MW2 was just a gimmick to get people into the store. Flyer says something of 5 copies per console, but I doubt there was more than three PS3 copies on the shelf. I was at worst like 7th in line, there since 7am ish.
But like everyone got burned on that!!! Fuck
I didn't buy anything there, needless to say

but its all good though, money in my pocket. Picked up Prince of Persia for $10 at eb and so cheap BDs at walmart

Thank You OP :)

#141 matsam

matsam

Cooldude pts hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2009 - 06:32 AM

Bastards!

Stores only opened at 1:00pm at Place Rosemère, so I waited in line in front of the HMV with my buddy, about 20 people in front of us and we were lucky enough to get a copy of MW2 for PS3, he's pretty happy about it!

I also grabbed Motorstorm PR for $20 at Walmart, along with The Dark Knight ($10) and Yes Man ($12.50) on bluray. Then I proceeded to going nuts on amazon for a second time (got GoW2:GotY and Fable 2 when they were briefly $9.96 earlier this week) and bought Home Alone on bluray ($10), Izuna 2 ($4), Midnight Club LA Complete Edition ($15) and I added a Beatles album to get free shipping. Only going to get these by the end of January, but I can certainly wait after getting prices like this.

I consider this a successful Boxing day shopping! :applause: Thanks CAG!

#142 cm matty

cm matty

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2009 - 07:03 AM

I went wild with some DVDs today. I love the Best Goes On.

since i've moved from burlington to toronto, that's one thing i really miss. great store - i used to go in all of the time just to browse...i'd generally find something i'd buy. luckily, the website is pretty usefull too.

#143 ichit4k4_set0

ichit4k4_set0

Posted 27 December 2009 - 03:26 PM

Ur microplay is probably being gay then. The one I frequent (merivale), had some okay deals. For example, i was thinking of picking up demon's souls (again) and magna carta 2 for $54.99 with B1G1 but I decided not to be greedy (cause all i would've done w/the demon's souls is resold it) & just picked up some random games from their $10 360 bin, persona psp (cause I figure 24.99 is pretty hot imo), & some used PS3 games.

Well, actually, your probably the lucky one. On Microplay's website, they only mention B2G1 as the boxing deal promotion, so yours is probably YMMV.

Lucky! :)

#144 telepathy

telepathy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2009 - 04:10 PM

Oh okay,then maybe i was lucky then. they had some decent games available, but i had most of them so i went & picked up heavenly sword & king of fighters XII since i didn't have them.

I generally like the one on merivale since it usually has good selection from time to time & deals like that.

#145 FFX2

FFX2

The drunken one....

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2009 - 05:59 PM

Turtle beach X1 headset are $40 at BB until Jan 3

http://www.bestbuy.c...ogon=&langid=EN