40% off @ Music For A Song - Rehoboth DE

benwongfong

CAGiversary!
Music For A Song in the Rehoboth outlets is CLOSING. Bummer.

All their videogames, cds, dvds, and blu-rays are 40% off. Sales final. They also have toys, vinyl and some musical instruments on sale. I just heard about it this week, so I don't know how long the sale's been going on, and I don't know how long it will last.

They're a smaller store, so their selection is similar to what you might find in a Target, in terms of quantity. I picked up Hellboy II SE for about $12 and the Metroid Prime Trilogy for about $35. They have more video game stuff behind the counter, mainly special edition stuff. I noticed a copy of Fallout 3 SE lunchbox and a couple special editions of Batman:AA for the 360.

I know there don't seem to be many CAGs in this area, but if you're nearby, it's worth a look, especially for blu-rays on the cheap. Don't forget to eat at Crabby Dick's on the way home. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the heads up! My parents live near there so I'm down there once or twice a month.

I'm really bummed though. I found some good things there. Hopefully they last into January (which may be the next time I can go down there).

Never been to Crabby Dick's. Any good? Reasonable prices?

It's sad since I've found some good deals and great music there over the years too. I'm thinking about going back to see if there's anything else I want before it's been totally pillaged.

I am pleased that they don't seem to have hired one of those liquidation companies to handle the closing.

Truthfully, I haven't been Crabby Dick's. The fact that there's a place called "Crabby Dick's", however, is constantly amusing, and reason enough for me to recommend it, if only to buy a t-shirt. Unfortunately, I am that immature.

[quote name='benwongfong']It's sad since I've found some good deals and great music there over the years too. I'm thinking about going back to see if there's anything else I want before it's been totally pillaged.

I am pleased that they don't seem to have hired one of those liquidation companies to handle the closing.

Truthfully, I haven't been Crabby Dick's. The fact that there's a place called "Crabby Dick's", however, is constantly amusing, and reason enough for me to recommend it, if only to buy a t-shirt. Unfortunately, I am that immature.[/QUOTE]

LOL, yep I've always driven by Crabby Dick's, never stopped in. One of these days I'll try it.

Good to hear they didn't hire one of those liquidation companies (such as the A-holes that did Circuit City).

bread's done
Back