Courtesy of the GAG Price Tracker

http://www.amazon.co...61145044&sr=8-3
[cp][/cp]

#2 Miro

Miro

Browncoat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2009 - 02:04 PM

Current GS Ad has Far Cry 2 for PS3 and 360 listed at same price, although used.

#3 geohouse

geohouse

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2009 - 02:32 PM

very buggy game.

#4 Wolfpup

Wolfpup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2009 - 05:06 PM

What I played of it wasn't buggy, but it was AWFUL. I can't remember if I played it on the Playstation or Xbox...I think Playstation. Looks nice, ran well...but just horrible, painful gameplay I wish I could pull out of my brain.

I can understand how some people could love it though, but I think it's a really love it or hate it game, and it's not a normal FPS (or something like Bioshock/Deus Ex for that matter either).

For myself, I hate every design decision they made.
Please help cure diseases like cancer and Parkinson's by running Folding @ Home! :)
Recent games, Netflix Scale:
[LIST]

Posted Image

#5 geohouse

geohouse

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2009 - 07:30 PM

currently i'm stuck at 27% and no mission on map, plus the mission door always lock. :bomb:

#6 bigdaddybruce44

bigdaddybruce44

Murders & Executions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2009 - 07:32 PM

I really liked this game, but it's definitely flawed and buggy.

#7 Cheeseknight28

Cheeseknight28

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2009 - 07:39 PM

Ordered this used from familyvideo for $10 last week but haven't played it yet. Nice to know I'm in for a buggy ride when I get around to it.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Now playing:
:360: AC:B | Oblivion | Metro 2033
:ds: Radiant Historia | Pokemon Black | The World Ends with You
:psp: Valkyrie Profile
Just finished:
:360: Brink :censored:

Backlog status: 95+ games

#8 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2009 - 07:42 PM

I liked it, but I certainly understand those who didn't. The game is absolutely gorgeous and vast, and I think a good game world can often make me overlook some of a game's other flaws, which I did in this case. It definitely takes a lot of patience (and driving around) though.

33126.png

#9 nbr2son

nbr2son

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2009 - 09:01 PM

I liked it, but I certainly understand those who didn't. The game is absolutely gorgeous and vast, and I think a good game world can often make me overlook some of a game's other flaws, which I did in this case. It definitely takes a lot of patience (and driving around) though.

I agree. For $15. Go get it!

#10 bigdaddybruce44

bigdaddybruce44

Murders & Executions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2009 - 09:13 PM

The game world definitely is beautiful. One of the best-looking game maps of this size out there. That's why it was so disappointing to me that the world itself felt so lifeless. EVERYONE is out to kill you. Imagine playing GTA, and almost every, single other human you encounter wants you dead. And it's not even like that makes the game hard. It just makes everything tedious. "Oh, here's another checkpoint in the road. Gonna have to kill these guys...again."

#11 HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ

HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2009 - 09:17 PM

Biggest flaw in the game: Repetitive Gameplay, and you fight the same enemy the entire game for the most part.

I still enjoyed it, and think $20 or less is a good price for it. (I paid $30 I think on Amazon LAST 2008 Black Friday)

Posted Image

#12 JUDOHAWK

JUDOHAWK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2009 - 09:22 PM

Have it on PC and meh. It had the potential to be a GREAT fucking game. But there were some terrible design choices. Good news though, if there's a far cry 3, they'll know not what to do now. I loved the open world design, and just roaming around. But Im sure everyone knows the main problems with it by now.

#13 Casteor

Casteor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2009 - 09:30 PM

http://www.amazon.co...d_luc_sbs_02_01

Is that the same game?
"A dreamcatcher works, if your dream is to be gay."

-Demetri Martin

#14 geohouse

geohouse

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2009 - 09:36 PM

$79.99 lol way above new game's retail price.

#15 Casteor

Casteor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2009 - 09:39 PM

$79.99 lol way above new game's retail price.

lol, yeah.

-Diff cover
-No release date on it
-Rating pending

Trying to trick maybe?
"A dreamcatcher works, if your dream is to be gay."

-Demetri Martin

#16 NoDAK

NoDAK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2009 - 10:14 PM

I played the first FarCry on PC, thanks to the Ad-supported version they gave away for free, but I don't know anything bout the sequel.

Not very encouraging comments. Think I'm gonna pass on this one.

#17 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2009 - 10:31 PM

mine collected dust, rarely played this

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#18 skateraXVIII

skateraXVIII

A Muthaf***ing Bunny

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2009 - 12:27 AM

The game world definitely is beautiful. One of the best-looking game maps of this size out there. That's why it was so disappointing to me that the world itself felt so lifeless. EVERYONE is out to kill you. Imagine playing GTA, and almost every, single other human you encounter wants you dead. And it's not even like that makes the game hard. It just makes everything tedious. "Oh, here's another checkpoint in the road. Gonna have to kill these guys...again."

Yeah I enjoyed the first hour or two of it... then once I started the missions I was only able to get through about 1/4 of them. It has some good shooting mechanics but it was hard to enjoy since all you really do is just go around shooting anything that moves. I heard good things about the 1st one... to bad they didn't cross over into FC2.