*Swagbucks, Points2Shop, Lockerz, CrownGPT, Superpoints and more Money Making Sites!*

kang67

CAGiversary!
Feedback
-1 (0%)
NOTE: These are all LEGIT and FREE sites, giving out money to you for answering questions, doing offers, searching on their engine and so on.

Below, I will give you a description of what you have to do in every site, what you can get for FREE and what I earned!

Just CLICK on the pictures or click on the link to SIGN UP, you'll be glad you did!

Swagbucks:

How to earn on this site: All you have to do is search on their engine ( which is powered by google and ask ), while you get rewarded with points which can be redeemed for prizes such as gift cards(yes, amazon gift cards), video games, consoles, trading cards, hdmi cables/accessories, and more! The prizes are endless!!You can also shop at their promoting stores, recycle electronics,etc. to gain more points! Give it a TRY! You search the web everyday, why not get rewarded while you search!!

What I've been rewarded with:
I just joined this site and was able to redeem about $50 worth of amazon gift cards in 3 months!

LOCKERZ:

( I dont have a picture for this one, so you can EMAIL me at [email protected] for a FAST and FREE INVITE! )

How to earn on this site: This is by far one of the EASIEST and BEST site which you can redeem from. You basically log in everyday to gain 2 points. You get awarded with another two points when you answer a daily (easiest questions). I know 4 points a day seems a waste of your time, but you can redeem a video game for about 100 points. Consoles are only 600 points and so on. Theres EVERY PRIZE YOU CAN THINK OF in this site, including ipods, video games, consoles, tvs, laptops, movies, and more! HEADS UP: YOU START WITH A POINT CATCHING GAME ONCE YOU SIGN UP, YOU CAN GAIN UPTO 40 POINTS IF YOUR GOOD AT THE GAME!!!

What I've been rewarded with:
I've joined this site for about 6 months and I redeemed 4 video games and one console (PS3)!! Very happy with this site!

NOTE: LOCKERZ IS A INVITE ONLY SITE!!!

POINTS2SHOP:

How to earn on this site: All you have to do in this site is complete advertised offers. You can also play games and recieve points ( known as the cash to redeem prizes), you can also do daily clicks, which only require you to click on the link and you get TONS OF CASH AND POINTS! You can earn ANYTHING ON AMAZON with the points you've gained, you can redeem almost about anything you can imagine.

What I've recieved from this site:
So far, I've recieved $50.00 in cash, an ipod, ps3 controller and some good headphones. GIVE THIS SITE A TRY!!

SUPERPOINTS:

**(Click the link to join up, you get 500 free points = $5.00!!)**

What to do to earn: You can do almost any thing from searching their engine, doing offers, completing surveys, clicking this chance button ( where you can sometimes be rewarded with items), and much more!! Theres simply no way of not to gain points! Plus, you can redeem anything from ipods, consoles, video games, other electronics, gift cards and even CARS!! The cards you can redeem are bmw, land rover, lamborghini gallardo, etc.!!

What I earned:
I earned about $120 bucks worth of amazon cards, an ipod and a speaker!!

**I RECOMMEND THIS SITE TO EVERYONE, ITS VERY EASY!!

CROWNGPT:

**HIGHEST PER CLICK AVAILABLE AND MINUMUM CASHOUT!!!** $0.05 PER CLICK!!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back