Killzone 2 (PS3) X-Men Origins: Wolverine (360) $16.91 @ Sam's Club YMMV

devil_blog_dracula

CAGiversary!
Killzone 2 (PS3) X-Men Origins: Wolverine (360) $16.91 @ Sam's Club YMMV

Sam's deals are very YMMV, but this one is worth the footwork.

Wolverine was marked $24.99, but rang up at $16.91.

Happy hunting!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='token2k6']pics or it didn't happen[/QUOTE]
Yes, I made this up to screw with people on an amazing FREE resource I use every day. Eat a dick.

[quote name='devil_blog_dracula']Yes, I made this up to screw with people on an amazing FREE resource I use every day. Eat a dick.[/QUOTE]

YMMV doesn't mean much to vegetarians. :applause:

I wouldn't find it that weird where I live either. I've been watching it for a month since they lowered it to $24 here. They have all kinds of weird price drops at my Sam's Club. I picked up Infamous and Tiger Woods 2010 for 27 dollars 2 weeks after they came out. Smash Hits and Rock Band 2 for 15 dollars each over 4 months ago. The club for 360 was down to 4.96 last week. The last one isn't stellar by any means, but it shows how low they will go.

So I really doubt this is BS as well. Going to go check my Sam's in a little bit and see if they dropped it here too.

[quote name='devil_blog_dracula']Yes, I made this up to screw with people on an amazing FREE resource I use every day. Eat a dick.[/QUOTE]
Om nom om nom, that's me eating a big hairy dick..

I was just kidding initially man! Good find on a great game!

[quote name='darkslime']Do you need a membership to shop at Sam's Club?[/QUOTE]

Yep, you do. The cheapest is $50 for a year's membership, but oh is it worth it. The supersized soy sauce you will be able to get.:bouncy:

[quote name='token2k6']Om nom om nom, that's me eating a big hairy dick..

I was just kidding initially man! Good find on a great game![/QUOTE]
Your initial post made you sound like a douche

I can also confirm this price now at Lafayette, Indiana Sam's Club. Though it won't do anyone any good if you are reading this around my area - I got the last copy. I got there 3 minutes before they closed and it had the price tag at 16.91 and a handwritten taped note on it reading "last copy".
Maybe a regional thing.

No BJs out west??? I am NEVER moving to California. Oh wait you meant the super sized chain of stores and not.... n/m :D

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Don't have any BJs in the west, it is just an eastern thing.:bomb:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='austenwithane']No BJs out west??? I am NEVER moving to California. Oh wait you meant the super sized chain of stores and not.... n/m :D[/QUOTE]

I hate when BJs are brought up here, its just a free for all.

I just came back from Sams Miramar, FL on University Ave, and picked up X-men Wolverine Origins for 19.81; (PS3)

[quote name='token2k6']pics or it didn't happen[/QUOTE]

Man, talk about doubters. Have some faith, man ... some faith.

[quote name='Thomas96']I just came back from Sams Miramar, FL on University Ave, and picked up X-men Wolverine Origins for 19.81; (PS3)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I saw that one too. They also has Saints Row 2 PS3 for $12.81. Wolverine on 360 was @ $24.99.

Picked up the last Killzone 2 and Wolverine Uncaged Edition for 360 for $16.91 each this morning in Jeffersontown, KY. Bitches.

[quote name='devil_blog_dracula']Eat a dick.[/QUOTE]

hahaha...i dont know, i just found it funny at the moment. haven't heard it for a while.

[quote name='Casteor']$16.91.... such a random number[/QUOTE]

Almost all clearance prices at Sam's Club end in a 1. When I go to Sam's Club that's how I quickly scan the game area, look for any tags with a price ending in a 1.

Mine had the limited edition of Resistance 2 for like $22 something. Not a bad price, but I'm not willing to buy the game again.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='KillerRamen']Mine had the limited edition for like $22 something. Not a bad price, but I'm not willing to buy the game again.[/QUOTE]

LE of what game? KillZone 2 was not released in the US as a LE as far as I am aware.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']LE of what game? KillZone 2 was not released in the US as a LE as far as I am aware.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, my mistake. Resistance 2 LE for $22.xx.

[quote name='Casteor']$16.91.... such a random number[/QUOTE]

The price is the same upside down! Obviously they chose this number for upside down people.

Got the last Killzone 2 for $16.91 in Crystal Lake, IL, and picked up Wolverine but it was $19.81. There was one Wolverine left.

[quote name='cagfansub']That's odd.. they got Uncharted for 16.91 too.[/QUOTE]
Dang now I have to go to Sam's (only to find they have diddly);)

Still several copies left of Killzone 2 at the Sam's on Patton Ave in Asheville, NC. They only had Wolverine for PS3, and it was still marked at $25-30, if I remember right.

Went to the one in Santa Clarita, CA. Bought the last two Killzone 2 for $16.91 and last Wolverine for $19.81. The Wolverine was tagged for $25 but it rung up $19.81. =P

bread's done
Back