GameFly 2009 Year End Sale - Restock!

• Please log in to reply
554 replies to this topic

#541 King Royalty

King Royalty

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2010 - 03:34 PM

I ordered MK vs DC on the 28th and it was shipped on the 30th, ive ordered Wheelman on 01/01 and it was shipped on 01/02 and i got wheelman today but STILL NO MK VS DC WTF?? i think they lost it in the mail :(

#542 Taneerian

Taneerian

Roll Dem Bones!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2010 - 03:42 PM

Sadly i am missing 2 games i ordered back on 12/23, gamefly said it shipped on the 24th and i signed for it. There investigating i have some other things i can prove i never got it well see. I ordered more stuff on the 4th lets see how that goes

I actually had to get my money back for Gears of War and Resident Evil 5. Back in early December when they were 10 and 13, respectively. I ordered them and waited a couple weeks for them but they never showed. Luckily Gamefly just refunded my money saying they were lost in the mail. I was a little surprised since this never happens with them.

#543 SSJGodzilla

SSJGodzilla

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2010 - 08:30 PM

Wow the games are still selling like mad even though the sale is long gone.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#544 adawg555

adawg555

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2010 - 08:52 PM

I actually had to get my money back for Gears of War and Resident Evil 5. Back in early December when they were 10 and 13, respectively. I ordered them and waited a couple weeks for them but they never showed. Luckily Gamefly just refunded my money saying they were lost in the mail. I was a little surprised since this never happens with them.

With the postal service, anything can happen. I sent a game back to Gamefly that they didn't receive until 6 weeks later.
Posted Image

#545 SubjectNameHere

SubjectNameHere

http://squandary.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2010 - 09:08 PM

With the postal service, anything can happen. I sent a game back to Gamefly that they didn't receive until 6 weeks later.

Luckily they do the scanning now at the pick-up stage by the USPS for some folks. I dropped off Wet and Darksiders yesterday and I got a text later in the day saying they got the postal scans and were sending out my next two that day. I wish Netflix did that.

SQUANDARY - "Helping you go broke wisely." 

squandary.com

#546 affa

affa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2010 - 09:30 PM

Luckily they do the scanning now at the pick-up stage by the USPS for some folks. I dropped off Wet and Darksiders yesterday and I got a text later in the day saying they got the postal scans and were sending out my next two that day. I wish Netflix did that.

i'm pretty sure netflix does that in some areas. i know netflix is deadly fast for me - if i put it out in my mailbox on monday, i get new stuff on Wed without fail.

#547 sherisdoppel

sherisdoppel

The Eye in Shadow

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2010 - 10:28 PM

Everyone wanna mark this thread dead?
"Restock" always gets me ...

#548 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2010 - 03:03 PM

They did the same thing for me issued me a refund with no hassle. I was shocked to get a email that same day saying it must of been lost in the mail and refund is coming. A+ for CS!

#549 lllGurulll

lllGurulll

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2010 - 04:33 PM

PS3 used games are completely sold out?
PSWii60 FTW!!!

#550 psunami

psunami

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2010 - 06:08 PM

They had a very small amount of PS3 games to begin with. I was lucky to get my copy of MLB09 when I did.

#551 uncle5555

uncle5555

Grumpy Veteran CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2010 - 08:57 PM

PS3 used games are completely sold out?

And have been that way mostly since Jan 1st, every now and again they magically restocked a few things for maybe an hour usually from 12-1 cst only to sell out or remove them from the site within the hour, happened on more than one occasion for me. Even the day after the sale they restocked a few things at sale price (no free ship) and sold out within an hour (managed to pick up Ghostbusters and Bionic Commando for my nephew then) which are on the way here, btw. But don't count on seeing anything else until they start off loading the games released from Nov. till Now.

Everyone wanna mark this thread dead?
"Restock" always gets me ...

See what I just wrote above. They had stuff come back into stock intermittently so it wasn't a totally dead sale, per say.

Edited by shrike4242, 10 January 2010 - 10:07 PM.

#552 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2010 - 10:44 PM

I think we can do without the personal attacks. Just a subtle hint.

#553 Fire_Thief

Fire_Thief

Posted 10 January 2010 - 10:56 PM

I agree.

#554 Lucky13

Lucky13

It's Go Time!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2010 - 05:55 AM

I ordered 5 games from GameFly in December and all were shipped fast and in very good condition. I hope I can cut down on my backlog of games from recent sales before any more big sales come around :rofl:
|:ps3: 150+|:br: 300+|:hd: 100+|:dvd: 500+|:ps2: 50+|:pc: too many!

#555 the4thnobleman

the4thnobleman

Helpdesk Wookiee

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2010 - 06:32 AM

16 x 360 titles
10 x ps3 titles
0 x wii titles

All they got left is 30ish PS2, 2 GBA, 7 DS games, a small slathering of every console and almost NONE in the $30 range worth having(360 being exclusively sports titles, and PS3 having nothing less than $30)

This one's dead, Jim.