Free Stuff Friday - Pick and Win: Holiday Gaming Treats

Gamewatcher

CAGiversary!
This week's giveaway is a choice between one of the best ever snowboarding games (seriously, we wore out a controller on it - and it was worth it!), SSX Tricky, and Elf Bowling!

Yeah, they are both pretty great ways to blow off some post-holiday steam:

http://www.busygamernews.com/2009/12/free_stuff_friday_-_pick_and_w_3.html

As usual, you have just under a week to enter - post a comment on the linked page by 5p Pacific Thursday, Dec. 31. And happy holidays!

SSX Tricky is one of the best old time games. me and my sis would play it forever. i still have it for gamecube so i wont be entering tho.

Still really good odds, especially for Elf Bowling (one entry for that, our podcast comment of the week - anyone going to give him a run for his money?!).

A few more Elf Bowling entries came through! Still good odds for both, just enter by 5p Pacific on New Year's Eve.

Hah...cool. I got a mention. I always read Busy Gamer News. I'd never listended to one of your podcasts before, but it was nice and informative. And, the lil' one is adorable.

We played a popcap/reflexive trial of Elf Bowling and everyone here enjoyed it. But, Peggle came along and I completely forgot about this game 'til now. I was suprised that no one else entered for elf bowling. That's fine by me :p, but has that ever happened before?

Sorry, but the competition is on now (slightly - about half a dozen entries). Glad you enjoyed the podcast.

BTW, last call to enter - this one closes in a couple hours.

bread's done
Back