Free Stuff Friday - Pick and Win: Holiday Gaming Treats

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Gamewatcher

Gamewatcher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2009 - 08:24 AM

This week's giveaway is a choice between one of the best ever snowboarding games (seriously, we wore out a controller on it - and it was worth it!), SSX Tricky, and Elf Bowling!

Yeah, they are both pretty great ways to blow off some post-holiday steam:

http://www.busygamer...ck_and_w_3.html

As usual, you have just under a week to enter - post a comment on the linked page by 5p Pacific Thursday, Dec. 31. And happy holidays!

-=Gamewatcher @ BusyGamerNation.com

#2 dwb6

dwb6

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2009 - 07:27 AM

SSX Tricky is one of the best old time games. me and my sis would play it forever. i still have it for gamecube so i wont be entering tho.
Posted Image
Google powered search engine. Almost identical to Bing rewards but offers way better rewards and is easier to earn swagbucks (points)
http://points2shop.com//banners/184785
Use points (earned by playing games, filling out easy surveys, or many other simple ways) to purchase stuff off of amazon.com

#3 Gamewatcher

Gamewatcher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2009 - 10:40 PM

Still really good odds, especially for Elf Bowling (one entry for that, our podcast comment of the week - anyone going to give him a run for his money?!).

#4 sippycupz

sippycupz

You spoony bard!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2009 - 02:08 AM

entered, thanks a lot!

#5 Gamewatcher

Gamewatcher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2009 - 08:45 PM

A few more Elf Bowling entries came through! Still good odds for both, just enter by 5p Pacific on New Year's Eve.

#6 NoDAK

NoDAK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2009 - 01:40 AM

Hah...cool. I got a mention. I always read Busy Gamer News. I'd never listended to one of your podcasts before, but it was nice and informative. And, the lil' one is adorable.

We played a popcap/reflexive trial of Elf Bowling and everyone here enjoyed it. But, Peggle came along and I completely forgot about this game 'til now. I was suprised that no one else entered for elf bowling. That's fine by me :-P, but has that ever happened before?

#7 Gamewatcher

Gamewatcher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2009 - 10:45 PM

Sorry, but the competition is on now (slightly - about half a dozen entries). Glad you enjoyed the podcast.

BTW, last call to enter - this one closes in a couple hours.