Uncharted: Drake's Fortune and DualShock 3 Bundle @ $47.99

Already picked it up. Living in CA, this deal is roughly equivalent to jumping on those Thanksgiving-time deals I missed, so this is great.

Do any of you know how they bring it back? Like on a schedule or something? I have been looking at this and really need it, but have waited cause I didn't want to pay 60 for it. Is the game worth it? I like action games, and never heard anything about Uncharted until 2 just came out.

thanks
JJ

In for one, never played Uncharted and needed a second controller so this was perfect I was about to get a used one from rapestop but this combo is less than one (after tax at gamestop) :) :) :)

awww great. I was like yes! got some stuff to mail in for trade so I could get it in a week. Then I realize its the deal of the day and not a regular sale. arghhhhh

Its a nice find OP. I did the 20 dollar off deal at gamestop to get this for 40. Wish I had seen this though! I guess I have mine on hand so thats something, Uncharted is pretty cool if only a bit frustrating at times.

They only had one in stock too, it was pretty cool.

my $40 off code won't work for this since apparently this is under accessory. How lame of you amazon! It's almost 12/31 and I still need to find something to buy.

Edit: I'll just trade it in to game stop for 20. If somehow the bundled uncharted cant be resold, i can just resell the copy i have with me

[quote name='orangbulu']Edit: I'll just trade it in to game stop for 20. If somehow the bundled uncharted cant be resold, i can just resell the copy i have with me[/QUOTE]

It can be sold no issues. they take the pack ins for the Xbox games (2 games 1 case with the Not for Resale label)

I purchased this in the afternoon. I've been eyeing it since the package came online, but I couldn't miss a deal like this. Of course I would have rather got a blue controller, but beggars can't be choosers.

For those of you who want to flip, know that this is more or less a cheap bundle. Both the controller and game are in their regular cases, they are just put in a special box together. At least that's how they looked at Best Buy.

My issue is that I can't seem to sell my DS3 controller on Amazon and I have no need for 3 in that scenario. I would trade the Uncharted I get for $20 credit at Gamestop.

Wow. Talk about great timing. I just got a PS3 for Christmas yesterday and really needed a second controller, plus Uncharted is one of my most wanted games.

Now if I can just find a deal on the Logitech PS3 Harmony adapter thing.

anyone know if the upc on dualshock 3's are the same? i'm assuming no, but with my 3rd ds3 on the way from this deal, i'd like to get another color other than black

bread's done
Back