Call of Juarez: Bound In Blood $21.99 (PS3 only)-Amazon

Was gonna jump on it, but if I play one western game this year it's going to be Red Dead Redemption, I'll get Juarez if it comes down to about $15. $22 is still a bit rich for my blood, I've read good things about it, but can't pull the trigger just because it's a few dollars too much.

Thanks for the heads up though OP, appreciate it. :)

Got this earlier in the year for less than $30, and ended up getting rid of it.

Another linear FPS with an extra gimmick or two. Unless you're really into Western's, it's not easy to spend the time this FPS with once you've played a few of the recent AAA titles in the genre (eg. KZ2, MW2). Just my two cents.

Either way, thanks for posting the find OP.

[quote name='AwRy108']Got this earlier in the year for less than $30, and ended up getting rid of it.

Another linear FPS with an extra gimmick or two. Unless you're really into Western's, it's not easy to spend the time this FPS with once you've played a few of the recent AAA titles in the genre (eg. KZ2, MW2). Just my two cents.

Either way, thanks for posting the find OP.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I bought this game for pc and though it was nice, graphic-wise, I pretty much got bored on the third day playing it. I would say $15 or less would be the ideal price for this game. IMO.

I thought this one was spectacular. Better than Killzone 2, easily.

You're doing yourself a disservice if you don't get this one at some point.

Another deal I would resist until I started my prime trial. I'll bite for 21.99 no tax/free shipping.

edit: It will hold me over until Red Dead Redemption drops in price. I wish it had local co-op...

I picked a copy up about 2 weeks ago for 9.98 at target. It was in the last one at my store. So if you happen to pop into target, check the clearance end cap and ps3 case.

The PS3 version has been 21.99 for a few weeks now. The game really isn't that good. If you like western themed games, then perhaps it's worth a look. There are so many better shooters out there and that's a big reason this dropped in price so fast, along with it being an UBI-Soft game.

bread's done
Back