Target Clearance Thread XVI

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4371 replies to this topic

#4351 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2010 - 06:13 AM

That's my issues with the new layout. Frankly, IMO, it sucks and isn't consumer friendly. I bet they will lose a lot of money from it (including mine).

The new system isn't very CAG friendly but it sure is consumer friendly and target friendly.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#4352 dominator

dominator

Posted 27 April 2010 - 06:18 AM

I found three Belkin HDMI cables for 7.48... I was tempted to pick two up, one for my PS3 and one for my parents' HD receiver, but I passed on it.

TapouT545.pngTapouT32.jpg

126410.png

#4353 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2010 - 07:23 AM

I found three Belkin HDMI cables for 7.48... I was tempted to pick two up, one for my PS3 and one for my parents' HD receiver, but I passed on it.

I wonder which these are, I'm in need of some HDMI cables for the new Blu player.
MLIFTgM.gif

#4354 thegame85

thegame85

Spicy Curry #30

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2010 - 07:31 AM

No price drops for Guitar Hero Van Halen... :(
Posted Image

#4355 Link927

Link927

Work In Progress

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2010 - 09:15 AM

Here's an interesting clearance item I noticed, gum. The gum that you find right in the front, and each pack has a clearance sticker on it. I believe it was Orbits? The ones I saw were from 1.xx to 75 cents, if you're in the mood for gum I guess and you notice the packs also on clearance.

Nothing to see here, move along!

#4356 dmz5e

dmz5e

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2010 - 01:42 PM

Yeah, my target has like 40 bottles of lube on clearance.. So if you want a fuckin sweet slip-n-slide, you know where to go. I wouldn't use that generic target lube for anything involving my penis, though..

#4357 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 27 April 2010 - 02:22 PM

That's what WD-40 is for, anyway.;)

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#4358 Josef

Josef

Touched the dead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2010 - 03:15 PM

Picked up Wireway (DS) for $4.98.

#4359 Chewbacca's Abortion

Chewbacca's Abortion

The Midnight Creeper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2010 - 03:15 PM

The clearance games didn't change at all this week, 7 copies of Beatles Rock Band still there for 27.98. There were a couple TVs added in to the bunch, but they were not very good looking for the price. 19" LCD Element TV for ~$210

#4360 gxer2002

gxer2002

Cheap game hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 01:08 AM

Picked up MK vs. DC Universe :ps3: for $7.48 over the weekend.

wow your target still has that game around? lucky!
:ps3: :360: - Gxer2002 :joystick:

#4361 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 28 April 2010 - 02:31 AM

Alright. So which CAG bought up the Acer 21.5" monitor that was listed as IN-STOCK in the Mechanicsburg, PA Target on the Carlisle Pike just a day or two ago?

That was my whole reason for wanting to take a walk from the auction about 5-6 miles away from there on this Thursday.:bomb:

Hopefully the stock thing is just screwed up.:pray::D

Posted Image

#4362 airwalke

airwalke

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 02:48 AM

Alright. So which CAG bought up the Acer 21.5" monitor that was listed as IN-STOCK in the Mechanicsburg, PA Target on the Carlisle Pike just a day or two ago?

That was my whole reason for wanting to take a walk from the auction about 5-6 miles away from there on this Thursday.:bomb:

Serves you right. :roll: Always remember to call ahead!

#4363 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 28 April 2010 - 02:57 AM

Actually, it's NEVER call ahead.:razz: I just wish I were able to get down there LAST week cuz it was showing as available then.:cry:

Posted Image

#4364 agentcoop007

agentcoop007

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 02:10 PM

If I ever call ahead its gone when I get there. all the employees can NOT hold clearance (they tell me).
Last time I called to ask about something, by the time I got there I sware on my mother the employee bought/hid the item for themself before I got there.

#4365 DJP519

DJP519

Ready for a Vacation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 02:12 PM

Every store I've gone to that had that monitor in stock, still had it for full price. Every store where it scanned for clearance prices had it out of stock. I'd love to pick one up for even the $111.98 30% price, but it's just not happening around here. With lots of stores in the metro area here, plus a trip down to Indiana to visit my parents two weeks ago, I hit up at least a dozen stores. I never went too far out of my way, but I probably still wasted more in time, effort, and gas than I would have saved with the clearance price!

#4366 HughMBeing

HughMBeing

Posted 28 April 2010 - 02:26 PM

PM incoming.
Posted Image
"Scripture is like a lion. Who ever heard of defending a lion? Just turn it loose; it will defend itself."
–Charles Spurgeon

#4367 Deezul

Deezul

Go Jackets!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 02:35 PM

If I ever call ahead its gone when I get there. all the employees can NOT hold clearance (they tell me).
Last time I called to ask about something, by the time I got there I sware on my mother the employee bought/hid the item for themself before I got there.

I've had a store hold a clearance item for me. Depends on the employee you reach in the Electronics section. YMMV.
[URL="http://zaamit.com/content/gamercards.aspx"]Posted Image[/URL]

http://gamercard.xbo...Deezul AwT.card
Posted Image
Posted Image

#4368 sgaldis

sgaldis

Posted 28 April 2010 - 03:35 PM

No wonder you're missing out on these deals, IATCG...you need a freaking car! You should grab one from the auction instead of walking!!! :D

#4369 token2k6

token2k6

Posted 28 April 2010 - 03:37 PM

No wonder you're missing out on these deals, IATCG...you need a freaking car! You should grab one from the auction instead of walking!!! :D

are you kidding? then he'd have to retro-fit the back to hold his wheel chair, make sure there was enough room for his cane, and it could only be a Caddy El-D..you know, since that's what 'old-timers' drive..

j/k IATCG!! :lol:
Posted Image

My DVD/BD collection that out rivals my game collection: via DVD Profiler / My CAG tradelist.

#4370 karkyco

karkyco

Posted 28 April 2010 - 04:25 PM

Is Posted Image Band Hero (complete band set) worth getting for $49.98? I was really hoping to get the Beatles set for PS3 for $62.xx or less but that never materialized. I've found a store with 8+ PS3 Band Hero sets for $49.98 though. I wonder if I could get some decent cash for them via craigslist...

SPLASH!

m93k0.gif

#4371 bludd

bludd

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 04:41 PM

Is Posted Image Band Hero (complete band set) worth getting for $49.98? I was really hoping to get the Beatles set for PS3 for $62.xx or less but that never materialized. I've found a store with 8+ PS3 Band Hero sets for $49.98 though. I wonder if I could get some decent cash for them via craigslist...

Well, one thing great about Target is if you can't unload it you still have 90 days to return it.

#4372 josh62488

josh62488

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 05:11 PM

where do you live

with the $10 off coupon

i'd pick up band hero right away!