Tom Clancy's EndWar Bundle $44.99 YMMV

TeamUnderdog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
I was at Best Buy today, and randomly saw 2 copies of the PS3 EndWar Bundle with the Bluetooth Headset, and when price checked it rang up $44.99.

Seeing how the headset itself retails for $49.99, seems like a good deal to me. :)

Not too bad a deal for people who missed out on the Target etc clearances for $22ish, but those have been around for months. And this is probably YMMV, which probably means it belongs in the YMMV BBY thread....

I got this bundle during the summer on eBay for about 20 bucks, just for the headset. I gave the game to a friend, and he said it was alright, not the best but alright.

The game was awesome. There was a learning curve and it certainly wasn't a game that would appeal to the masses, but I certainly had an awesome time with it.

funny I asked for a price check for one last week rang up over $70. I was hoping to replace my old Sony BT Headset and trade in the game maybe. I'm not sure if I have it in me too take the bus all the way back to bestbuy, shit takes forever.

bread's done
Back