January Bestbuy RZ Gamer's Club Offers

• Please log in to reply
1209 replies to this topic

#61 Kaiser499

Kaiser499

Gaming Guru

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2009 - 05:01 PM

I seriously doubt we will get anything for free anymore, seems like they caught on especially with the Transformers coupon and the Madworld & Let's Tap coupons.

Hir7Lx6.gif

Check Out My Gaming Stream

Kaiser499.png

#62 Jhriad

Jhriad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2009 - 05:06 PM

A lot of Wii & DS crap on there. Not much for the PS3 either. Pretty 'meh' all around.

#63 exileinoblivion

exileinoblivion

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2009 - 05:11 PM

I'll be picking up Riddick for sure.

#64 downsouthtigger

downsouthtigger

War Eagle!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2009 - 05:20 PM

Ok did ghostbusters change prices again? There has been no sale on it from what I know but I saw it in prattville al best buy at 19.99. I thought msrp dropped to 19.99 on it. On the BB website its up to 39.99? Anyone else see this in their bb?
Hoping for some price drops so hopefully we can get any freebies this month!

downsouthtigger.png         ach.png

#65 SDC

SDC

OMFG PINKU

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2009 - 05:32 PM

Ok did ghostbusters change prices again? There has been no sale on it from what I know but I saw it in prattville al best buy at 19.99. I thought msrp dropped to 19.99 on it. On the BB website its up to 39.99? Anyone else see this in their bb?
Hoping for some price drops so hopefully we can get any freebies this month!

The $20 price point at BB was a weekly sale, but I gather it may have dropped to $20 at EB/Gamestop

#66 nflsonic

nflsonic

Your Title is Not Enough

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2009 - 05:35 PM

Nope, it's $14.99 in-store and so is NPC! Pikimin.....soo you could get both games for only 10 smackers!

Awesome! Will be definitely picking up both. Loved Pikmin 2 and my friend has been raving about Excitebots. Can't go wrong for two new Wii games for $10!

milesbanner.jpg

Currently Playing:
:ps4: BF4, inFamous: SS   :ps3:: The Last of Us |  :pc:: Starcraft 2 | :3ds:: Pokemon Y | :vita:: Tearaway |  :wiiu:: Zelda: WWHD 

#67 negid

negid

Say what?!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2009 - 05:37 PM

Play and charge kit for $15 might be worth it...

Posted Image

#68 sherisdoppel

sherisdoppel

The Eye in Shadow

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2009 - 05:52 PM

Play and charge kit for $15 might be worth it...

It's $14.96 on Amazon. If you are Prime the 2-day shipping is free and there is no tax on most of the states.

White:
http://www.amazon.co...62281972&sr=8-1

Black:
http://www.amazon.co...62281972&sr=8-2

#69 KevinMassacre

KevinMassacre

Posted 31 December 2009 - 05:54 PM

The * next to the prices in the computer are only for sale prices. If a game is 19.99 in the computer as a regular retail price, the $20 should work without needing any kind of override. I guess we will have to see how it all unfolds on monday.
Posted Image

#70 Raid3n

Raid3n

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2009 - 05:57 PM

Don't forget that there is the distinct possibility that Riddick will be less than 20. I was at best buy a few days ago and it was in a dump bin marked for $14.99. I'll take 5 bucks for taking something off their shelf! :P

#71 axlrose4183

axlrose4183

Posted 31 December 2009 - 05:58 PM

I'll get Riddick for $10

axlrose4183.png

#72 Garfield

Garfield

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2009 - 06:06 PM

(this will probably get repeated a hundred times, but I'm bored)

you print out said coupon from special offers section in RZ Gamer's Lounge. If the game is $19.99, you have them scan your RZ card, scan game, scan coupon, THEN press total. System will automatically spit out receipt, you got a game for $0.00.

This is if all works well. If it doesn't the price will stay the same, prompting for payment. You could get a manager override. We also learned last week that the coupon might not work for the maximum amount of games..

It didn't work for me last time around...

FTF was on sale for $19.99, but the coupon is $20 off regular price, so it ended up being $19.99 after coupon ($39.99 - $20 = $19.99).

The cashier scanned everything: game, reward zone card, coupon, then total. Did it work for some folks last time without any override?

#73 thegame85

thegame85

Spicy Curry #30

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2009 - 06:21 PM

I might consider Hasbro Family game night for me and the girlfriend.
Posted Image

#74 bigredvan14

bigredvan14

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2009 - 06:30 PM

With $20 off Lego Rock Band and a $19.50 TIV at Amazon that I hope holds up, I may just have to get it so I can transfer the songs to Rock Band 2.

Posted Image Posted Image

#75 MidnightMetal

MidnightMetal

Long Live Metal Music!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2009 - 07:04 PM

I've been at the forums for a while, figured I'd start talking. I was more curious how he knew what the coupons would be if they aren't even showing on the site...

I'm just that sneaky......Bestbuy has a 'Gaming Insider' which is a little pamphlet that lists off new and upcoming games that they publish about every month which you can find in-store. In this they also list the RZ Gamer's Club offers usually on the back page.

I seriously doubt we will get anything for free anymore, seems like they caught on especially with the Transformers coupon and the Madworld & Let's Tap coupons.

The only problem with getting those games "Free" is that ALL the RZGC coupons state "Not Valid on sale items" so that is why people are sometimes having problems with the coupons. Though people have been getting the games for free but needing an override by a supervisor which neglects or doesn't read the exclusions, so in short when it is on sale let it be YMMV if you can use the RZGC Coupon.
MidnightMetalMayhemAA-620x200.jpg
:wiiu:- Super Mario 3D World
:ps3:- Lego Marvel Super Heroes
:360:- Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare
:3ds:- Pokemon Battle Trozei
:vita:- Nothing

#76 freshzen

freshzen

Posted 31 December 2009 - 07:08 PM

I'll have to keep my eye on the price of RE Zero, Riddick, and Family Game Night.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#77 SadPanda99

SadPanda99

I hate know it alls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2009 - 07:28 PM

With $20 off Lego Rock Band and a $19.50 TIV at Amazon that I hope holds up, I may just have to get it so I can transfer the songs to Rock Band 2.

It will still cost about 10$ for you to transfer. You could try blockbuster if all you need is the code, that's how I got my code for a few things.
Posted Image

PM me to trade for EA PGA 11, MMA, Shift 2 Season Passes

#78 token2k6

token2k6

Posted 31 December 2009 - 07:37 PM

FTF was on sale for $19.99, but the coupon is $20 off regular price, so it ended up being $19.99 after coupon ($39.99 - $20 = $19.99).

The cashier scanned everything: game, reward zone card, coupon, then total. Did it work for some folks last time without any override?

you had a 6 hour window that day from open to about 3pm (CST)
Posted Image

My DVD/BD collection that out rivals my game collection: via DVD Profiler / My CAG tradelist.

#79 estofan

estofan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2009 - 07:44 PM

Sorry, you were late to the party. FTF worked for free for a couple hours that Sunday when it was not initially marked as a sale price in the BB system, so people could walk in and grab them for free (with the $20-off coupon).

I think this stopped sometime on Sunday afternoon once BB fixed their system to reflect FTF $19.99 as a sale price, so that the coupon cannot be used automatically from that point on without a manual over-ride.

#80 SDC

SDC

OMFG PINKU

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2009 - 07:47 PM

Don't forget that there is the distinct possibility that Riddick will be less than 20. I was at best buy a few days ago and it was in a dump bin marked for $14.99. I'll take 5 bucks for taking something off their shelf! :P

While that would be awesome, any lower-priced tag would need to be adjusted at the register, and the coupon will only work with a non-sale price.

#81 Vendetta_x360

Vendetta_x360

♥ 정수연

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2009 - 07:49 PM

Hopefully Saw drops a bit in price to $29.99 or even $39.99. Wouldn't mind picking it up for $10 or even $20.

Also definitely in for Family Game Night. Missed it when it was $20 on amazon.

Vendetta%20x360.jpg

:3ds: FC: 4957-3481-3976 (PM me if you add so I can add you!)

Currently Playing:  :360: Red Dead, Ghosts :xb1: Watch Dogs

Recently Completed: Wolf Among Us, Walking Dead S2

#82 prateeko

prateeko

IN THE BUTT!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2009 - 07:51 PM

Hmm, I wonder when I got Pikmin NPC? I haven't opened it up and getting it for $5 instead of $15 would be money...

#83 tinyandi

tinyandi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2009 - 07:54 PM

Anyone know how much Ghostbusters is in stores? It's showing $39.99 online, but I think I remembered seeing it for $19.99 in stores.

Currently playing this month
:pc:: (nothing -- recovering from WoW addiction)
:wii:: Super Mario Bros Wii
:ds:: (nothing)
:ps3:: FFXIII, GoW III, Dragon Age Origins
:360:: Alan Wake

Girl gamers will one day rule the world...\\:D/

#84 Okatha

Okatha

Not a bumblebee.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2009 - 07:57 PM

Come on Wolverine and LRB, drop dammit!

#85 Ronin317

Ronin317

The Yinzer Slayer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2009 - 08:40 PM

If you have an Gamestop Edge card, it trades in for $22 with their current promo, which runs through 1/10.
Posted Image

#86 SDC

SDC

OMFG PINKU

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2009 - 09:01 PM

Anyone know how much Ghostbusters is in stores? It's showing $39.99 online, but I think I remembered seeing it for $19.99 in stores.

That was a sale price, it is back to $40 now.

#87 ASLplease

ASLplease

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2009 - 10:04 PM

Riddick is the only PS3 game on the list :|
Posted Image

#88 ShadowJT

ShadowJT

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2009 - 10:19 PM

Riddick is the only PS3 game on the list :|

bad month for ps3 :cry:
Posted Image
Posted Image

#89 yruluis

yruluis

Группа Чи-Л

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2009 - 10:25 PM

Exitebots Trick Racing (Game Only)
NPC! Pikmin
RE Archives: Resident Evil Zero
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Smash-Up!
X-Men Origins Wolverine
Saw The Videogame
Chronicles of Riddick: Assult on Dark Athena

Hope these games are 29.99 or less, even though I'd only 9.99 at the most.

#90 LiquidCrew

LiquidCrew

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2009 - 10:48 PM

I just tried my local Best Buy here in Columbus,Oh without luck. The manager wouldn't give me Transformers for free. I called customer service and they transferred me twice and then disconnected me. I explained to them that I received Fairytale fights for free last week and they didn't have an answer for why I couldn't receive Transformers for free this week. I really want a free copy so I can trade them in at gamestop for free $20. Should I keep trying or give up? Maybe I should wait till New Years is over. Happy New Year!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image