Photo
- - - - -

January Bestbuy RZ Gamer's Club Offers

• Please log in to reply
1209 replies to this topic

#1201 pdnguyen1989

pdnguyen1989

Posted 01 February 2010 - 08:44 AM

anyone know whens the feb bestbuy reward zone thread will start?

#1202 Kaiser499

Kaiser499

RPG Godfather

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2010 - 08:46 AM

anyone know whens the feb bestbuy reward zone thread will start?

When the list is released and or coupons.

Hir7Lx6.gif

Check Out My Gaming Stream

Kaiser499.png

#1203 token2k6

token2k6

Posted 01 February 2010 - 11:21 AM

I'm planning on heading over to the mall this morning to check out Sam's Club, so I'll try the coupon and report back.

Ohhhh! I'm so sure you had already planned on going to Sam's Club..I think that is just your cover :lol: ;) I bet as soon as you saw Ghostbusters was $20, all your plans changed..
Posted Image

My DVD/BD collection that out rivals my game collection: via DVD Profiler / My CAG tradelist.

#1204 dabamus

dabamus

Posted 01 February 2010 - 11:24 AM

Ohhhh! I'm so sure you had already planned on going to Sam's Club..I think that is just your cover :lol: ;) I bet as soon as you saw Ghostbusters was $20, all your plans changed..

Nope. I was planning on hitting up Sams before it dropped to $20. I don't expect much since the managers at the chapel hill, OH BB are a bunch of assholes. The one flat out lied to me about penny guides being a "glitch/mistake" in the system...
Posted Image

Posted Image

Too bad I see him being hit by a parked bus in the near future.

#1205 token2k6

token2k6

Posted 01 February 2010 - 11:27 AM

Nope. I was planning on hitting up Sams before it dropped to $20. I don't expect much since the managers at the chapel hill, OH BB are a bunch of assholes. The one flat out lied to me about penny guides being a "glitch/mistake" in the system...

ah that sucks. Well good luck, be sure to let us know! Is there still time for Panera Bread? lol
Posted Image

My DVD/BD collection that out rivals my game collection: via DVD Profiler / My CAG tradelist.

#1206 dabamus

dabamus

Posted 01 February 2010 - 11:34 AM

Yes. I may stop and get a bagel or smoothie before I head over to BB.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Too bad I see him being hit by a parked bus in the near future.

#1207 rvdnsx

rvdnsx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2010 - 03:12 PM

The coupons for February were posted over on SD, nothing substantial or close to free.

#1208 Wolfpup

Wolfpup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2010 - 04:13 PM

They've got some good ones! Call of Juarez 2 is just $10 for PC! I'm not seeing where you actually print the coupons though (geez Best Buy's Rewardzone site always confuses me).
Please help cure diseases like cancer and Parkinson's by running Folding @ Home! :)
Recent games, Netflix Scale:
[LIST]

Posted Image

#1209 gamegamer

gamegamer

Posted 03 February 2010 - 09:11 PM

Almost $100 for the adapter!! That's too much, just because it is wireless. Maybe if we find and give more time, I am sure we will get a good rate.

#1210 Zygote

Zygote

Yu are the One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2010 - 04:43 AM

At EBgames in Canada! Generally their TIVs are higher up there.
"Do not scorn the weak cub - he may become a brutal tiger"
Ancient Mongolian Proverb