Red Faction: Guerrilla - now $19.99! Newegg.com shipped XBOX 360 version

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 DrumsVocalsKeys

DrumsVocalsKeys

I'm a Christian Musician!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2010 - 07:12 PM

Good thing too because normal is hard enough. I died a lot.

Yeah, I've died a lot too. I really, really hate dying in games (many times, I would literally click the center Xbox Button on my controller and then exit out to the dashboard). I'm really surprised at how often I died. But as I mentioned before, I think it's directly connected to the lack of support that I receive from my faction.

#32 triforcer

triforcer

I'd buy that for a dollar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2010 - 07:25 PM

well that's good. i rather play on normal so i can enjoy it more. i don't mind dying over and over again if there's check points. but for longer games i hate it when i want to play on normal to enjoy it and then go through on hard for the achievements.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#33 ArmyOfFun

ArmyOfFun

Posted 08 January 2010 - 07:49 PM

But as I mentioned before, I think it's directly connected to the lack of support that I receive from my faction.

They were useful during the defend a base/attack a base missions (the ones where it gave you the number of people fighting on each side). Outside of that, they were only useful as acting like Assassin's Creed's mobs to get away from the EDF. The thing that annoyed me the most about them is that they'd use your car for cover while you were trying to drive away in it. I really hated losing control points because I backed over some idiot when I was trying to get away.

i rather play on normal so i can enjoy it more. i don't mind dying over and over again if there's check points.

It has an auto-save that gets triggered pretty frequently. I ended up using the auto-save more than my manual ones (which can be done anytime).

#34 OddLogik

OddLogik

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2010 - 08:55 PM

Ive had this game for a while now and have barely played it. It has cool scenery and weapons but that start of the game just seems kinda slow.

#35 Warn3rv3

Warn3rv3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2010 - 10:58 PM

Yep. I followed your lead.

Nice! I contacted their customer service about my order (bought it on 1/2 @ $24.99) and how it has dropped in price $5 and I haven't yet received the package (should arrive today, actually) - they're giving me a $5 NewEgg gift card. Not bad.