Photo
- - - - -

NISA Store Game Preorders (Time and Eternity Limited Edition)

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#31 telepathy

telepathy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2010 - 10:50 PM

I think the hard cover sold out (as well as the atelier annie premium). I was really pissed since I saw that they were both available 1-2 days ago. I'll probably modify the OP to reflect that.

#32 denpanosekai

denpanosekai

Posted 28 January 2010 - 12:46 AM

Don't worry about the Hard Cover, they just told me it was a glitch. As for Badman 2, they can't comment on its absence from the store... which COULD mean they're working on a special bundle!

#33 denpanosekai

denpanosekai

Posted 03 March 2010 - 08:00 PM

Hey guys, bumping this thread for Sakura Wars (now delayed to March 30th)

Guess what? The premium PS2 edition is 5$ cheaper on gamestop.ca than it is on rosenqueen.com PLUS it's free shipping (from within Canada, so no extra taxes!)

I was on the fence about getting the regular or limited edition, this just sealed the deal for me. Basically, considering the extra shipping fee on rosenqueen, it's like getting the artbook for free!

#34 TronB

TronB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2010 - 03:15 AM

On RosenQueen it says the artbook is exclusive to them. At least I think that's what it says, it's really confusing the way they have it. So just to clarify, EB is getting the normal art book, but RQ has the full colour one? >_>

Taken from RQ:

Platform: PlayStation 2 Publisher: NIS America, Inc. Genre: Strategy RPG ESRB: Teen Fantasy Violence Language Sexual Themes Includes: - Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love premium package for PlayStation 2 - Art book - Poster - Japanese voice over disc as bonus items - Sakura Wars ~Unforgettable Memories~ Hard Cover 8x10 inches 40 pages full color art book (Only Available at RosenQueen) *Once this item is sold out we will stop the preorder of this item.

#35 telepathy

telepathy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2010 - 03:29 AM

There is an RQ exclusive artbook that is hardcover that comes w/orders from their site. EB doesn't get anything special, they're just getting the PS2 LE & the Wii SE of the game, that's it.

#36 denpanosekai

denpanosekai

Posted 04 March 2010 - 04:35 AM

telepathy, the GS listing says a 40 page artbook is included. are you saying it is different from the Rosenqueen one?

That would make THREE editions of the same game on the same platform.................

#37 Icetron

Icetron

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2010 - 05:20 AM

Hey guys, bumping this thread for Sakura Wars (now delayed to March 30th)

Guess what? The premium PS2 edition is 5$ cheaper on gamestop.ca than it is on rosenqueen.com PLUS it's free shipping (from within Canada, so no extra taxes!)

I was on the fence about getting the regular or limited edition, this just sealed the deal for me. Basically, considering the extra shipping fee on rosenqueen, it's like getting the artbook for free!

Sold for me, no shipipng fee? No customs? Win, thanks for the tip. I was seriously on the fence as well.

#38 telepathy

telepathy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2010 - 05:38 AM

telepathy, the GS listing says a 40 page artbook is included. are you saying it is different from the Rosenqueen one?

That would make THREE editions of the same game on the same platform.................

Do u mean this listing?
http://www.gamestop....oduct_id=243271

That's just the standard Limited Edition available everywhere else. Now, if you are actually interested in the hardcover artbook (The Sakura Wars ~Unforgettable Memories~ Hard Cover 8x10 inches 40 pages full color art book) it might be worth it, but if you are just interested in the game, then GS is a far superior deal for the reasons stated earlier in the thread.

#39 denpanosekai

denpanosekai

Posted 04 March 2010 - 05:50 AM

OK OK OK I get it now, I see, I see. RQ has _TWO_ artbooks. The 'standard' one and an extra, hardcover one.

So I ran some tests and both "regular" PS2 versions come out to EXACTLY 50$ canadian, whether from GS or RQ. I will go with GS since they delivered my Lunar SSH LE promptly (March 3) and in perfect condition. I also won't risk paying customs, and I'll get free shipping for SMT: SJ by putting both on the same order.

Sorry for the false heads up!

#40 telepathy

telepathy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2010 - 06:05 AM

well, technically, ordering from RQ means u have 2 pay about $50 USD + $12 shipping + potential customs shenanigans, but I think hardcover artbooks are always worth it.

#41 Icetron

Icetron

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2010 - 07:01 AM

Is the hardcover artbook the same book? If it is, I think I'm fine with a regular one if it means I save customs and currency conversion tbqh. Pretty bad month for me this month already so gotta save a couple bucks. :)

#42 TronB

TronB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2010 - 09:34 AM

Ah, ok, I think I understand the whole art book thing now. I'm still on the fence about this one though. I figure if I'm getting the limited edition, I might as well go all out and order from RQ, even though I'm sure I'll get charged duties again. MK2 cost me over $70 after all was said and done.

I'm a sucker for extras. If I end up buying it, I'm leaning towards RQ. :-#

#43 telepathy

telepathy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2010 - 03:26 PM

Well when i got their Mana Khemia 2: Sounds of the Season Set, i dont believe i got dinged on it. it might be YMMY.

#44 telepathy

telepathy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2010 - 08:49 AM

Added new info about preorders.

#45 Icetron

Icetron

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2010 - 09:31 AM

Gotta rethink this now...lol. :)

#46 telepathy

telepathy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2010 - 06:38 AM

Trinity Universe!

#47 telepathy

telepathy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2010 - 07:43 AM

Atelier Rorona! (Check OP)

#48 PuppetYuber

PuppetYuber

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2010 - 10:07 AM

thanks for the update, but the shipping really kills all the deals xD

#49 ragnar14

ragnar14

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2010 - 11:29 AM

Damn, I still haven't grabbed Trinity Universe. Comboing the shipping doesn't help at all ;_; It only gets cheaper when you get 3-4 games with artbooks...
Posted Image

#50 telepathy

telepathy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2010 - 04:12 PM

thanks for the update, but the shipping really kills all the deals xD

I know, the shipping does kill some stuff >_<.

Still if I had the money atm, I probably would preorder it. Otherwise it's better just to wait to see if it goes on sale or something.

#51 telepathy

telepathy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2013 - 03:53 AM

Old thread, new content!

Signup for League of Legends:
https://signup.leagu...50e932937302371

#52 ragnar14

ragnar14

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2013 - 04:52 PM

Thanks. Now I gotta cancel my Amazon pre-order for the regular version.
Posted Image

#53 telepathy

telepathy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2013 - 03:09 PM

For anyone who cares, it's now at <25% stock remaining. Better hurry if you're interested in the game.

(Also can't update OP for whatever reason, stupid new site design.)

Signup for League of Legends:
https://signup.leagu...50e932937302371