Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love $49.99/$39.99 PS2/Wii @ Rosenqueen

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 buckythekat

buckythekat

dv8 King of Concerns

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2010 - 04:50 AM

are they still charging you when you place the order?

#32 EXStrike

EXStrike

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2010 - 06:36 AM

Yes, Rosenqueen charges when you place the order.

#33 wasabi5858

wasabi5858

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2010 - 06:45 AM

One of the reason I think they are a total 3rd rate operation.
Before the most recent site make over, they said they will implement charge on ship. Well... they did the site change and they still don't have it... I believe they left a message again about implementing that soon right after the change and still no.

This is 2009 (well 2010 to be precise)... a working online billing system comes with like every web host account... Their inability to do that (or just willingness to admit their lack of desire to do it, despite their insistence on it being worked at) put them way down in places I would shop at.

Plus, their site sucks, NISA can't localize worth * . It is too bad that they are the only one offering some bonuses or else I would never give them my money.

#34 yyr

yyr

XBLIG Developer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2010 - 06:47 AM

Or the item could be limited and keeps coming back. The Atelier Annie figure set been restocked at least twice and they are suppose to be limited to 500 or so

That doesn't sound surprising. Every Rosenqueen Co. store I've ever been to has different items in stock every time I look.

::crosses fingers that someone will get the joke::
www.yyrgames.com

#35 laaj

laaj

Posted 03 January 2010 - 06:52 AM

Anyone else getting the Wii version because porting of that version was done in Japan? NISA's buggy ports are the reason I'll avoid the PS2 version.

#36 wasabi5858

wasabi5858

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2010 - 06:56 AM

I am getting both. PS2 for collection purpose (will remain sealed) and the wii version to play.